CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 – Christian Medical College Ludhiana has released official notification for PG Medical Admission 2018 is through NEET 2018. CBSE has organized National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on all-India level. Admission to Post Graduate courses at CMC Ludhiana will be on the basis of NEET exam marks. Hence, candidates interested in CMC Ludhaia PG Admission 2018 for MD, MS, PG Diploma need to be qualified the NEET 2018. Qualified candidates can take part in counselling and seat allotment process for admission. CMC Ludhiana will allot seats as open and sponsored. Those interested must apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 with all supporting documents. There will be an interview for shortlisted candidates. You can know here all about CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 for MD, MS, PG Diploma through NEET 2018.
CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018
CMC Ludhiana has published that PG Admission 2018 is based on merit in the NEET PG 2018. Candidates are requested to keep in mind that there will not be a separate CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2018. Admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma at CMC Ludhiana is offered purely on the basis of merit in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
|Declaration of NEET PG Result 2018||23 Jan 2018|
|Application Submission starts||01 Mar 2018|
|Application Submission ends||15 mar 2018|
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Registration Form for ‘Category with Service Commitment’ of NEET PG 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Admission for NEET PG 2018.
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018 is available for students who have appeared in NEET PG 2018 and wish to get admission in CMC Ludhiana for admission session 2018-19. Application form can be download from www.cmcludhiana.in.The application form (for candidates applying in „Category with Service Commitment‟ only), duly completed, should be submitted along with payment. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with other enclosures. This should be received before the last date. Ultimately admission seat allotment and counseling will be on basis of NEET PG scores/result.
Candidates, for Category B, have to submit the fee of Rs.2000/-, for the admission process (inclusive of Information Bulletin fee and application fee). Print out of Completed Application form along with enclosures is to be sent to „The Registrar‟, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received the latest by 15th March 2018.
For All Candidates
All admissions shall be based on the eligibility as per the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2018) and the marks for minimum 2 years service in the peripheral hospitals.
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- Service obligation: An applicant, who is expected to complete the service obligation in lieu of Service Commitment (for MBBS/PG-Diploma) by March 31, 2018, may apply. A letter to this effect must be provided, along with the application, from the Principal of the concerned Medical College or authorized representative of the Body/ Church or any other appropriate authority. Applicants should have completed a minimum of 2 years of service obligation by March 31, 2018, allowing for adjustment of un-availed leave, if any.
- The primary aim of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas/communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates who fulfill their service obligation by working in such areas, participating in preventive and curative medicine and understanding the needs of the society.
- NRI Candidates interested in applying to the NRI Category should apply on the NRI application form and ensure all eligibility criteria are fulfilled (before applying), as per guidelines of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Such candidates should submit „Proof of NRI‟ and the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
For Open Candidates (Category A)
All such candidates are to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and submit a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana.
For candidates in ‘Category with service commitment’ – Category B
Candidates who have applied under Category B (i) and (ii) should apply to one of the authorized members of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society for endorsement for this category. A candidate must be endorsed for the category and for a particular Stream (Surgical, Medical, Basic Sciences )/Subject by the member of CMC Ludhiana Society. The list of members of the society is given in annexure A. The “Letter of Service Commitment”, duly signed by the authorized signatory should mandatorily reach the office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana. Candidates in this category are required to submit an “Affidavit of Service” and the “Letter of Service Commitment”. Christian candidates should also submit photocopies of church membership certificate, baptism certificate and confirmation certificate (if applicable), along with the printed application form to be considered in this category by the due date.
Candidates applying in category B (i) and (ii) but have not submitted relevant documents for verification by the last date, will be considered in category A. No enquiries regarding change of categories will be entertained after submission of Online Application form.
For NRI Candidates- Category C
- Non- Resident Indian(NRI) An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business, to pursue a vocation outside India or under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non -resident. (Persons posted in U.N. organizations and officials deputed abroad by Central/State Governments and Public Sector undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as non-residents). Non-resident foreign citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non-resident Indian citizens (NRIs) for the purpose of certain facilities.
- Person of Indian Origin(PIO) For the purposes of availing of the facilities of opening and maintenance of bank accounts and investments in shares/securities in India, Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh.
The merit list will be displayed on the website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. www.bfuhs.ac.in.in. No separate information regarding the result will be sent to the candidates.
Counselling is done in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as per information on their website. Schedule of counselling, admission and start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by Medical Council of India/Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/State Government and will be intimated on the websites – www.bfuhs.ac.in and www.cmcludiana.in.
Documents bring at the time of Counselling
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of the NEET PG 2018
- High school certificate (10th Standard) as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS university professional examination marks certificates
- MBBS degree / provisional certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Valid permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ state medical council.
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Service obligation completion certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate from MS / Principal regarding satisfactory service in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana after service obligation / without service obligation, if applicable.
- Migration certificate for applicants who are graduates from universities other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
- 3 Stamp size photographs
- A CD (Compact disc) containing scanned copies of all the relevant mentioned documents.
CMC Ludhiana PG Distribution of Seats
CMC Ludhiana will done the distribution of seats for MD, MS, PG Diploma on the basis of merit, category and stream. Candidates can check the distribution of seats for various courses from below.
Official Website: www.cmcludhiana.in.
For complete details of CMC Ludhiana PG Medical Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.