CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 – Christian Medical College Ludhiana releases official notification for PG Medical Admission 2020 through NEET 2020. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted on the all-India level. Admission to Post Graduate courses at CMC Ludhiana is done on the basis of NEET exam marks. Hence, candidates interested in CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 for MD, MS, PG Diploma need to be qualified the NEET examination. Qualified candidates can take part in counseling and seat allotment process for admission. CMC Ludhiana will allot seats as open and sponsored. Those interested must apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 with all supporting documents. There will be an interview for shortlisted candidates. You can know here all about CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 for MD, MS, PG Diploma through NEET 2020.
Latest: The Official Notification for the year 2020 is out now. Scroll down to check it.
CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020
CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 will be based on merit in the NEET PG 2020. Candidates are requested to keep in mind that there will not be a separate CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2020. Admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma at CMC Ludhiana is offered purely on the basis of merit in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
|Declaration of NEET PG Result 2020||Last Week of Jan 2020|
|Application Submission ends||First Week of Apr 2020|
Official Notification for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020
Candidates can see the official notification related to CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2020 from the below:
For All Candidates
All admissions is based on the eligibility as per the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2020) and the marks for minimum 2 years service in the peripheral hospitals.
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- Service obligation: An applicant, who is expected to complete the service obligation in lieu of Service Commitment (for MBBS/PG-Diploma) may apply. A letter to this effect must be provided, along with the application, from the Principal of the concerned Medical College or authorized representative of the Body/ Church or any other appropriate authority. Applicants should have completed a minimum of 2 years of service obligation allowing for adjustment of un-availed leave, if any.
- The primary aim of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas/communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates who fulfill their service obligation by working in such areas, participating in preventive and curative medicine and understanding the needs of the society.
- NRI Candidates interested in applying to the NRI Category should ensure all eligibility criteria are fulfilled (before applying), as per guidelines of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Such candidates should apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and forward a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana. Such candidates should submit ‘Proof of NRI’ and the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
For Open Candidates (Category A)
All such candidates are to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and submit a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana.
For candidates in ‘Category with service commitment’ – Category B
Candidates who have applied under Category B should apply to one of the authorized members of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society for endorsement for this category. Candidates applying under Category B should apply to one of the authorized members of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society for endorsement for this category. The list of members of the society below. The Letter of Service Commitment, duly signed by the authorized signatory should mandatorily reach the office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana,by the due date (January 2020).
Click Here to check the list of members of Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society.
All candidates who have opted for and are selected in category B are required to enter into a service agreement with the respective member body of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society without which admission will not be granted. They are required to submit a copy of their submitted application of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana along with their Church Membership Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Service Obligation completion certificate (if applicable) / Proof of completion of 2 years in CMC Ludhiana or any hospital of the church / bodies of CMC Ludhiana Society for a period of two years or more after completion of internship, Letter of Service Commitment and Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society.
All candidates planning to apply under Category B are to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and send a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana. In addition, they are required to apply to CMC Ludhiana as per details are given below.
For NRI Candidates- Category C
- Non- Resident Indian(NRI) An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business, to pursue a vocation outside India or under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non -resident. (Persons posted in U.N. organizations and officials deputed abroad by Central/State Governments and Public Sector undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as non-residents). Non-resident foreign citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non-resident Indian citizens (NRIs) for the purpose of certain facilities. NRI candidates are advised to submit to CMC Ludhiana a copy of their application to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences along with proof of NRI and eligibility certificate.
- Person of Indian Origin(PIO) For the purposes of availing of the facilities of opening and maintenance of bank accounts and investments in shares/securities in India, Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh.
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2020 will be available for students who have appeared in NEET PG 2020 and wish to get admission in CMC Ludhiana for admission session 2020-21. Application form can be download from cmcludhiana.in. The application form (for candidates applying in „Category with Service Commitment‟ only), duly completed, should be submitted along with payment. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with other enclosures. This should be received before the last date. Ultimately admission seat allotment and counseling will be on basis of NEET PG scores/result.
Candidates, for Category B, have to submit the fee of Rs.2000/-, (as per last year) for the admission process (inclusive of Information Bulletin fee and application fee). Print out of Completed Application form along with enclosures is to be sent to „The Registrar‟, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008.
The merit list will be displayed on the website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. bfuhs.ac.in.in. No separate information regarding the result will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for the regular updates.
Counselling is done in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as per information on their website. Schedule of counseling, admission, and the start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by Medical Council of India/Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/State Government and will be intimated on the websites – bfuhs.ac.in and cmcludiana.in.
Documents bring at the time of Counselling
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of the NEET-PG 2020
- High school certificate (10th Standard) as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS university professional examination marks certificates
- MBBS degree / provisional certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Valid permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ state medical council.
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Service obligation completion certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate from MS / Principal regarding satisfactory service in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana after service obligation / without service obligation, if applicable.
- Migration certificate for applicants who are graduates from universities other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
- 3 Stamp size photographs
- A CD (Compact disc) containing scanned copies of all the relevant mentioned documents.
- Copy of BFUHS application form
- Any other certificate relevant for admissions
CMC Ludhiana PG Distribution of Seats
CMC Ludhiana will done the distribution of seats for MD, MS, PG Diploma on the basis of merit, category, and stream. Candidates can check the distribution of seats (as per last year) for various courses from below.
- Click here to check the distribution of the seats
Official Website: cmcludhiana.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.