CMC Ludhiana PG & MDS Admission 2018 Counselling – In the light of NEET PG 2018 being single common all India level PG Medical Entrance Exam, CMC Ludhiana has announced that it will offer admissions to its PG courses on basis of NEET. Students looking forward to CMC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2018 have to appeared in NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018.
Based on results of NEET PG / MDS 2018, CMC Ludhiana will commence PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2018. Qualified candidates can take part in counselling and seat allotment provided that they are eligible. CMC Ludhiana will allot seats as open and sponsored.
CMC Ludhiana 2018 PG / MDS Counselling
CMC Ludhiana PG / MDS Counselling 2018 will commence after declartion of NEET PG / MDS Result 2018. Details of CMC Ludhiana PG / MDS Counselling 2018 are given below.
A few things that you can keep in mind are following:
- Candidates must be present in person at time of counselling.
- You must have all relevant documents, in original.
- To confirm admission, once seat is allotted, you will have to pay full fee in prescribed mode.
- For the purpose of clearing up doubts on refund and seat filling, check out Refund Rules and Filling of Vacant Seats, in information brochure.
|Event||PG Medical||MDS Dental|
|Counselling||to be announced||to be announced|
|Orientation, Medical Examination & BLS Course||to be announced||to be announced|
|Reporting to Teaching Departments||to be announced||to be announced|
CMC Ludhiana PG Counselling 2018 for MD, MS, PG Diploma
All candidates desirous of admission and having appeared for the Admission Test are to appear personally for the counselling. The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through personal appearance. Candidates will be called in order of merit, as per Category and Stream (only for Category B) opted for.
The number of seats available in each category and in each subject will be displayed and updated as the counselling proceeds. The primary list will also be available on the website www.cmcludhiana.in. Allotment letter and admission letter will be granted on the same day of the counselling to the candidate.
Vacancies, if any will be filled only in the 2nd Counselling and will be notified on the website periodically.
Candidates appearing for allotment should bring the following documents, in original (to be presented for scrutiny), and demand draft for the full fee for the 2018-19 session, Before Submission of original certificates, candidates should keep a photocopy of certificates in their possession:
For all candidates
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of the NEET PG 2018
- High school certificate (10th Standard) as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS university professional examination marks certificates
- MBBS degree / provisional certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Valid permanent / provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ state medical council.
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Service obligation completion certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate from MS / Principal regarding satisfactory service in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana after service obligation / without service obligation, if applicable.
- Migration certificate for applicants who are graduates from universities other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
- 3 Stamp size photographs
- A CD (Compact disc) containing scanned copies of all the relevant mentioned documents.
For Candidates applying in Category B
- Church membership, Baptism certificate (for Christian Applicants only)
- Letter of service commitment from authorized member of the CMCL Society.
- Service Agreement (on Rs.500/- stamp paper). This can be completed at the Office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana
For Candidates applying in the NRI Category
- Proof of NRI
- Eligibility certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
CMC Ludhiana MDS Counselling 2018
Procedure for counseling for MDS admissions will be held as per announced schedule. Candidates will be called as per merit and category. It is necessary for all the applicants in the list to be present at the required date and time for consideration for the counselling.
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of the NEET-MDS-2018
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for proof of date of birth
- BDS marks certificates – all university professional examinations.
- BDS Degree
- Internship completion certificate.
- Registration certificate with State Dental Council.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended.
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable).
- Service obligation completion certificate from the sponsoring body/church or the authority concerned (if applicable).
- Eligibility certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (applicable to applicants passing qualifying BDS examination from a University not recognized by BFUHS, Punjab Dental Council and Dental Council of India)
- Migration certificate for applicants from any other university other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab.
- For Christian Applicants- Church Membership certificate and Baptism certificate,
Applicants will have to bear traveling and other expenses e.g. boarding and lodging etc, on their own, for this purpose.
- Filling of Vacant seats will be strictly as per merit. Vacancies arising after 1st counselling (if any) will be displayed on our website www.cmcludhiana.in. There will not be any individual communication to any candidate regarding the status of any vacant seats.
- The second counselling will be held as per announced schedule. Candidates are requested to monitor the website for any changes in these dates.
- All candidates in the Merit List of CMC Ludhiana (who have qualified in NEET- MDS-2018 and have applied to CMC Ludhiana) including those who have already taken admission in CDC in a prior counselling of the 2018 session, and those who were absent in the previous counselling) will be eligible for the vacant seats arising. Filling of vacant Seats will be as per the merit list. Call for counselling will start from the first rank on the merit list of the respective category the vacancy arises in.
- In the event a list is exhausted in any category and shifting of seats is required, the same will be done after review by the selection committee and filled at the end of 2nd Counselling.
Insofar, official details of CMC Ludhiana PG & MDS Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CMC Ludhiana releases CMC Ludhiana PG & MDS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana PG & MDS Admission 2018 Counselling, please ask in comments below.