Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore offers admission to Postgraduate Training Programme (Higher Specialties) for the academic year 2020. Selection of candidates for admission to medical higher speciality courses is done on the basis of NEET-SS scores. Candidates will have to apply through the Common Counseling process of the DGHS to take in the admission process. Candidates can check the complete details on CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, fee structure, courses offered etc from this article.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020
The selection of candidates for admissions to college is subject to applicable regulations by the University / Government / Medical Council of India / Court. Only candidates allotted CMC, Vellore during the various rounds of the Online common counselling process by the DGHS for the SS seats, will be admitted.
Schedule CMC Vellore Higher Specialty 2020 is given below.
|CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of application form||To be announced!|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced!|
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 Application Form
The Application form can be accessed only on-line through the College official website during the dates mentioned. You can also get the application link from this article after it will available.
How to Apply?
- Fill the form online and click “submit”.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by anyone of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the application confirmation form for further use.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who hold a recognized postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification are eligible to apply for NEET-SS 2020. On the basis of NEET-SS 2020 scores will be eligible to take part in the Common Counseling process of the DGHS, Government of India.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 Seat Matrix & Courses Offered
Candidates can check the seat matrix and courses offered under CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 Selection Process
The selection of all candidates for Higher Specialty courses for the academic year 2020 is done through the Common Counseling process of the DGHS, Government of India. At the time of admission, a Medical check-up will be conducted for all selected candidates. The admission will be subject to Medical clearance. Treatment for pre-existing illnesses will not be covered by the Institution.
- The candidate will be required to sign a legal agreement with the medical college at the time of admission regarding the service obligation, reimbursement of training cost and the penalty for discontinuing the course.
The following certificates should be submitted in original at the time of registration for admission:
- MBBS Degree certificate in original issued by the University.
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) training in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- MD/MS/ Degree or DNB certificate or Provisional pass certificate in original issued by the University or Board.
- MD/MS/DNB course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean/Head of Institution.
- Migration Certificate in original to be obtained from their respective University.
- PAN Card
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License)
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate (SSLC/H.Sc. Marksheet)
- Four passport size colour photographs for the issue of identity card and for University registration
- Foreign nationals must submit a no-objection certificate (to undergo the course) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of Universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS and additional qualification.
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former Minority Network category students, giving full details of the date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for admission to CMC Vellore Higher Specialty. Below mentioned fee structure is based on last year record for reference purpose only.
Official Website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
For more detail of CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Admission 2020 – Download last year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.