Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore has released the admit card of CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2019. The application process was over for admission to Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics. The applicants need to download the admit card of CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2019. The aspirants desirous of taking admission to the MPT Degree course for the academic year 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The Selection of candidates will be held in two stages. Stage 1 is a computer-based test of one and a half hours duration. The qualifiers of Stage 1 will then be allowed to appear/ participate in Medical Check Up, Practical Test and Interview. On completion of Stage 2, a final list of selected candidates will be uploaded online at the college website. Check complete details about CMC Vellore MPT 2019 including important date, eligibility criteria, application fee, hall ticket, exam centers, paper pattern, etc in the article below.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2019
The entrance exam for CMC Vellore MPT 2019 is held for admission. Candidates can check complete schedule for CMC Vellore MPT 2019 in the table below.
|Last date to submit the Application Form with payment through DD||Over..|
|Hall ticket available from||19 Jan 2019|
|CMC Vellore MPT 2019 exam date||As per the Admit Card|
|Declaration of Result of Computer-based test||To be announced|
|Registration for Practical Tests, Interview and Medical checkup at Vellore begins from||To be announced|
|Practical Tests and Interview at Vellore will be conducted on||To be announced|
|Announcement of final selection list||To be announced|
|Acceptance before 5:00pm (from selected candidates)||To be announced|
|Registration for admission commences from||To be announced|
|Mandatory Orientation Program for selected candidates||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
CMC Vellore MPT Hall Ticket 2019
The CMC Vellore Hall ticket is available for download in online mode only. The candidate who has successfully registered for the exam can able to download the admit card. It is important that the candidate should download and take a print out of the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2019 to bring it to the exam center. The Admit Card for CMC Vellore MPT 2019 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue. The link to download the admit card has also been provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the CMC Vellore MPT Hall Ticket 2019.
CMC Vellore MPT Result 2019
After the computer-based test for CMC Vellore MPT 2019, a list of selected students will be uploaded online at the College website. The selected candidates will be eligible to appear for Special tests & Interviews. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the Entrance exam, Medical Checkup, Practical test, and Interview. On this basis, the final results will be put on the website and on the notice boards at the Principal’s office, Bagayam and Medical Superintendent’s office at the Main hospital on. The candidates who will be selected will then be required to give the acceptance in writing in person or scanned copy of signed acceptance through email.
Mock Test for CMC Vellore MPT 2019 is available for the candidates. The mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the exam. So all you need to do is just visit the official CMC Vellore Mock Test and familiarise yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. The direct link to give the test has been provided below.
Mock Test: Click Here to Start the Mock Test.
CMC Vellore MPT Application Form 2019
- The Application forms for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2019 are over.
- The applicants need to download and fill in necessary details in the application form and then submit the hard copy of the completed application form to the CMC Vellore Campus before the last date.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill in their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details. Also, applicants need to affix their recent passport size photograph on the space given on the application form.
- The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1350/- through Demand Draft. The DD must be drawn in favor of CMC Vellore Association a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at the State Bank of India, Vellore Town, Code: 1618. Whereas, the candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.2100/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 110 or its equivalent.
- The Filled- in application form, DD and necessary documents should reach the Office of Registrar, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore-632002, South India on or before the due date as per the schedule given above.
Application Process is over now…!!
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 1350/-
- Candidates applying from SAARC countries have to pay an amount of Rs. 2100 or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 110 or its equivalent.
Documents to submit along with the CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form
- B.P.T Degree certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- Sponsorship obligation completion certificate (Applicable to those candidates previously sponsored by CMC or any other member of the CMC Vellore Association).
If any certificate is in a language other than English it should be sent along with the translated version in English attested by a Gazetted officer. If the subjects learnt are written in code in the mark sheet/ certificate a copy of the page where the expansion of the code is given has to be sent along with the certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore MPT 2019
Before proceeding to fill in details in the application form, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the guidelines laid down by Christian Medical College, Vellore. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Should possess a B.P.T Degree awarded by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- For candidates who have qualified from other universities should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of registration, failing which they will not be considered for selection
- Candidates with service obligation will need to have completed the same by May 31, 2019.
Note: A candidate who has already completed or acquired a Postgraduate Degree in specialty in
M.P.T., course or is undergoing a Postgraduate course in Physiotherapy in any specialty is
ineligible to apply for M.P.T Degree course in CMC Vellore.
Test Centers for CMC Vellore MPT 2019
As per last Year..!!!
The Computer-based test will be held in the following cities:
Exam Pattern for CMC Vellore MPT 2019
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer
An applicant can check the sample question for MPT 2019 Admission:
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the following:
- Computer-based Test
- Medical Checkup and Assessment of Knowledge & Skills/ Interview.- The qualifiers of the Computer-based test need to qualify for Step 2 of the selection process. The selected candidates are required to produce the following certificates for Step – 2 Registration, i.e,
- B.P.T Degree certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Experience certificates after B.P.T Degree till date
- Mark lists of B.P.T. course
- Transcript of B.P.T course
- Sponsorship obligation completion certificate (Applicable to those previously sponsored candidates by CMC or any other member of the CMC Vellore Association).
CMC Vellore MPT Waitlist 2019
The CMC will upload two waiting lists – Open and Sponsored. The eligible waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email when the vacancy arises. The candidate must provide acceptance in writing or a scanned copy of signed acceptance by e-mail as per the schedule given in the table above.
CMC Vellore MPT Fee Structure 2019
As per Last Year..!!!
The fee structure for MPT Degree course for the academic session 2019 is as follows:
|Details of the Fee||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Other annual fees (medical, library, stationary, transport, computer etc.)||Rs. 12920||Rs. 4120|
Registration, Administrative fee, Sports fee, Miscellaneous fee
Official Website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
For more details about CMC Vellore MPT Admission – Download Last Year Information Brochure for Reference Purpose Only.
Insofar, only Admit Card for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2019 has been issued yet. Rest of the information on this page is mentioned as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.