CMC Vellore MPT Entrance Exam 2020: CMC Vellore has released the provisional candidate’s list for Step-2 MPT Entrance Exam 2020. Eligible candidates can check their list from the official website of CMC Vellore, which is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. Application number and Date of Birth is needed to download the CMC Vellore MPT admit card. The new exam date for CMC Vellore MPT course is September 24, 2020. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore offers admission to Master of Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) for the academic session 2020-21. Check complete details about CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, hall ticket, exam centers, paper pattern, etc in the article below.
Latest: List of the provisional selected candidates has released for Step 2 (Online Interview) to be held on October 21, 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
CMC Vellore MPT Entrance Exam 2020
The selection of candidates is done in 2 stages. Only those who qualify stage 1 (CBT) are eligible to register for 2nd stage of selection process. Dates for all admission related events are provided below.
Schedule of CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020
|Application form starts||12 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form with payment||26 Mar 2020|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents (Email attachments accepted)||12 May 2020|
|Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms||12 May 2020|
|Hall ticket available from||11 Sep 2020|
|CMC Vellore MPT 2020 exam date||24 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Result of Computer-based test||03 Oct 2020|
|Step 2 (Online Interview)||21 Oct 2020|
|Announcement of final selection list||to be announced|
|Acceptance from selected candidates||to be announced|
|Registration for admission commences from||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Result
After the computer-based test for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020, a list of selected students will be uploaded online at the College website. The selected candidates will be eligible to appear for Special tests & Interviews. The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the Entrance exam, Medical Checkup, Practical Test, and Interview. On this basis, the final results will be put on the website and on the notice boards at the Principal’s office, Bagayam, and Medical Superintendent’s office at the Main hospital. The candidates who are selected will then be required to give the acceptance in writing in person or scanned copy of signed acceptance through email.
Check Result: Click here to download the Provisional List of Candidates for Step 2 (Online Interview)
CMC Vellore MPT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The CMC Vellore Hall ticket is available for download in online mode only. The candidate who has successfully registered for the exam is able to download the admit card. It is important that the candidate should download and take a print out of the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2020 to bring it to the exam center. The Admit Card for CMC Vellore MPT 2020 is consist of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue. The link to download the admit card is provided here.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the CMC Vellore MPT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Exam Date Announced
Exam Pattern for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020
The pattern of the examination is described below.
Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
Number of Questions: 120
Type of Questions: MCQ
Total Marks: 100
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 mark will be given.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer
An applicant can check the sample questions for MPT 2020 Admission:
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Test Centres
The computer based test is going to be conducted in the following cities.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the following:
- Computer-based Test
- Medical Checkup and Assessment of Knowledge & Skills/ Interview.- The qualifiers of the Computer-based test qualify for Step 2 of the selection process. The selected candidates are required to produce the following certificates for Step – 2 Registration, i.e,
- B.P.T Degree certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Experience certificates after B.P.T Degree till date
- Mark lists of B.P.T. course
- Transcript of B.P.T course
- Sponsorship obligation completion certificate (Applicable to those previously sponsored candidates by CMC or any other member of the CMC Vellore Association).
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Waitlist
The CMC will upload two waiting lists – Open and Sponsored. The eligible waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email when the vacancy arises. The candidate must provide acceptance in writing or a scanned copy of signed acceptance by e-mail as per the schedule given in the table above.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020
Before proceeding to fill in details in the application form, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the guidelines laid down by Christian Medical College, Vellore. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Should possess a B.P.T Degree awarded by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- For candidates who have qualified from other universities should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of registration, failing which they will not be considered for selection
- Candidates with service obligation will need to have completed the same by May 15, 2020.
Note: A candidate who has already completed or acquired a Postgraduate Degree in specialty in
M.P.T. course or is undergoing a Postgraduate course in Physiotherapy in any specialty is
ineligible to apply for M.P.T Degree course in CMC Vellore.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Application form
The candidates can access application form for Master of Physiotherapy course online through the website of Christian Medical College, Vellore. Check more details from the points mentioned below.
- The applicants need to download and fill in necessary details in the application form and then submit the hard copy of the completed application form to the CMC Vellore Campus before the last date.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill in their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details. Also, applicants need to affix their recent passport size photograph on the space given on the application form.
- The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1350/- through challan at any branch of ICICI Bank. Whereas, the candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.2100/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 110 or its equivalent.
- The Filled- in application form, paid ICICI challan and necessary documents should reach the Office of Registrar, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore-632002, South India on or before the due date as per the schedule given above.
Application Process is over now…!!
Documents to submit along with the CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form
- B.P.T Degree certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- Sponsorship obligation completion certificate (Applicable to those candidates previously sponsored by CMC or any other member of the CMC Vellore Association).
If any certificate is in a language other than English it should be sent along with the translated version in English attested by a Gazetted officer. If the subjects learnt are written in code in the mark sheet/ certificate a copy of the page where the expansion of the code is given has to be sent along with the certificate.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for MPT Degree course for the academic session 2020 is as follows:
|Details of the Fee||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Other annual fees (medical, library, stationary, transport, computer etc.)||Rs. 12920||Rs. 4120|
Registration, Administrative fee, Sports fee, Miscellaneous fee
Official Website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
For more details about CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.