Christian Medical College, Vellore announces the opening of admissions to MS Bioengineering 2018. The academic program in Bioengineering at CMC, Vellore, leading to the MS degree emphasizes contributions to the biophysics & bioengineering of human physiology and medicine. The MS Bioengineering involves one year of coursework and one year of a research project at CMC Vellore. Students interact closely with clinical and basic science departments in CMC Vellore, to formulate a research problem. All Bioengineering student research is jointly supervised by clinical and basic medical science faculty.
CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2018
MS Bioengineering will equip students to apply quantitative and engineering methods to solve healthcare problems. Career prospects include academic research and teaching careers as well as R&D in the medical devices industry. The MS Bioengineering degree at CMC, Vellore is awarded by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (an Institute of National Importance, Govt of India). The admission process shall be held as per the schedule provided below.
|Last date of receipt of application form||19 May 2018|
|Date of Written Test & Interview||June 2018|
The Application Form is available for download through the official portal of Christian Medical College (www.cmcvellore.in). The application forms shall reach the exam authorities before the last date because the forms received after the last date shall not be considered. The direct link to download the application form is provided as under.
- Click Here to download the application form of CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2018.
The application form should be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1300/- in favour of “C..M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any scheduled Bank, Payable in Vellore.
Note: Basic Administrative fee Rs.1,300/-. The Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send Rs.2,500/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 100 or its equivalent.
How to fill Application form
- Candidates are suggested to use an additional sheet if the space provided is inadequate for any Item.
- Where the choices should be selected Y / N or M / F, the alphabets are to be entered correctly and neatly.
- For Sponsorship Obligation, please give an expected date of completion in the boxes overleaf.
- Candidates are suggested to use ink or ball pen preferably black, to fill the form.
- Alphabets should be kept within the box provided and written in Block Letters.
Before applying for the CMC Vellore MS Bio Engineering Admission 2018, the candidate needs to ensure their eligibility for the said course. The eligibility criteria for MS Bio Engineering course as prescribed by CMC Vellore is provided here.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in engineering, preferably Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A qualifying score in GATE is required. Candidates must have written GATE in the last 5
The candidate fails to satisfy any of these conditions shall NOT apply to their applications shall be summarily rejected.
After the completion of the application process, the applications will be scrutinized for their validity. All the candidates found eligible during this process shall be called for a written test followed by an interview in June 2018. Selected candidates are eligible to receive a stipend.
CMC Vellore Result 2018 for this course will be made available here after the examination. The result shall be declared by Christian Medical College, Vellore online soon after the examination process is completed successfully.
For more information about CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2018 – Download Notification