|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018 – CMC Vellore Application Form can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website as per the schedule given below. Duly filled CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018 must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee and registration fee last date of submission. CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018 should be send with all supporting documents to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the CMC Vellore PG Medical form. PG NEET 2018 qualified candidates only will be considered for admission. The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted.
CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018
Candidates may apply up to a maximum of 4 courses in 2 subjects only (e.g. DPM and MD Psychiatry = 2 courses in ONE subject). Candidates cannot apply for more than 2 subjects. Please note that DCP and MD Pathology are considered 2 different subjects and, candidates with a DCP will have to do a 3 year MD Pathology course.
Four simple steps to Apply for CMC Vellore PG Admision
- Fill the form online
- Make payment by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a printout of the application for your file.
- Supporting documents must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore before last date.
|Step 1 – Application form|
|Last date for submission of online application form till 5 pm||07 Feb 2018|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2018 scores||For 2 weeks from the date of announcement of NEET-PG 2018 results|
|Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||12 Feb 2018|
Note: Only registration process is started. Interesting candidates can apply from here. Submission of Application Form will start from November 30, 2017.
CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018 must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee of Rs.750/- and a registration fee of Rs. 600 per each course before the dates stated in the Admission Time table.
Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries, US dollars 100 or its equivalent as administrative fee in addition to the registration fee per course.
Money can be remitted by using any one of the following methods
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card/net banking)
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the CMC Vellore PG Medical application form. Please mention FC- CMC-V on the challan. (Send the original challan)
- Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable a t Vellore. Keep your demand draft ready before filling the CMC Vellore application form. Write your name and application number on the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
Important Instructions for Applicants
Candidates must mention the order of preference for admission into the courses in the CMC application form, when applying for more than one course. Candidate will not be allowed to change either the choice of subject, order or preference, or the type of paper after registration.
Candidates must send self-attested, clear photocopies, where applicable, of:
- Certificate of completion of Sponsorship obligation (applicable to those who were previously sponsored by CMC or any other member of the Christian Medical College Vellore Association or Council and are serving / have served their sponsorship obligation).
- Proof of service, if served in an area of need.
- Proof of service of two years in one or more mission hospitals of any of the supporting bodies of this institution after graduation, for all sponsored candidates
All foreign qualified candidates must submit “No Objection Certificate” from The Secretary, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi -110 011.
Applicants employed in Government or similar establishments who need to route their applications through “proper channels” for the purpose of sponsorship/ permission/ leave, etc., are advised to submit an application as detailed above for the desired course, complete with all the required enclosures directly to the Office of the Registrar before 25 Jan 2018.
Note: A candidate admitted to undergo a three year MD/MS postgraduate degree course will not be eligible to appear for any postgraduate diploma course exam during the three year period of study for the degree course.