CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2020 – CMC Vellore Application Form ca be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website as per the schedule is given below. Duly filled CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2020 must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee and registration fee last date of submission. CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2020 should be sent with all supporting documents to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore.
Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 50th percentile or revised applicable minimum qualifying percentile determined by the Government in the NEET-PG 2020 are eligible for admission. The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes are permitted after form submission.
CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2020
Candidates might apply up to a maximum of 4 courses in 2 subjects only (e.g. DPM and MD Psychiatry = 2 courses in ONE subject). Candidates cannot apply for more than 2 subjects. Please note that DCP and MD Pathology are considered 2 different subjects and, candidates with a DCP will have to do a 3 year MD Pathology course.
Four simple steps to Apply for CMC Vellore PG Admission
- Fill the form online
- Make payment by any one of the methods mentioned.
- Take a printout of the application for your file.
- Supporting documents must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore before the last date.
|Step 1 – Application form||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form with payment||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for receipt of relevant recommendations forms from Minority Network Organizations||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date of Online submission of PG NEET 2020 scores||3rd week of Feb 2020|
Application Form: The application form of CMC Vellore PG Admissions 2020 will be available on the official website www.cmcvellore.ac.in.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
CMC Vellore PG Application Form must be submitted online with a basic application fee of Rs. 1500/- (based on last year record) per each course before the dates stated in the Admission Time table.
Selection of candidates, who are not citizens of India, is subject to clearance from the Selection Committee of the Tamil Nadu state.
Money can be remitted by using any one of the following methods
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card/net banking)
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the CMC Vellore PG Medical application form. Please mention FC- CMC-V on the challan. (Send the original challan)
Important Instructions for Applicants
Candidates must mention the order of preference for admission into the courses in the CMC application form when applying for more than one course. Candidate will not be allowed to change either the choice of subject, order or preference after registration.
Candidates must send self-attested, clear photocopies, where applicable, of:
- Certificate of completion of bond obligation (applicable to those who had a service obligation with CMC or any other member of the Christian Medical College Vellore Association or Council and are serving/have served their service obligation).
- Proof of two years full-time service, if served in an area of need, as defined in Annexure 2. (If Annexure 2 is filled, valid attested certification needs to be sent)
- Proof of full-time service for two years in recognized mission hospitals of any of the supporting bodies of this institution after graduation, for all Minority Network candidates.
- Form 16/bank statement duly attested/salary certificate for the last six months of service, certified by the head of the Minority Network hospital for Minority Network candidates.
- Form 16/ bank statement duly attested/ salary certificate – for the last two years of service signed and officially certified by the head of the institution or appointing authority in areas of need (Annexure 2) for Minority Service and Service candidates.
- All candidates will need to submit the NEET-PG 2020 score as soon as the same is announced.
- All foreign qualified candidates must submit “No Objection Certificate” from The Secretary, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi -110 011.
- In addition to applying to CMC through the CMC portal, all candidates are required to apply to the Selection Committee, DME Tamil Nadu, under the Management Quota for Self-Financing colleges
Applicants employed in Government or similar establishments who need to route their applications through “proper channels” for the purpose of permission/ leave, etc., are advised to submit an application as detailed above for the desired course, complete with all the required enclosures directly to the Office of the Registrar.
Candidates need to submit the AR number and rank of TN Management Quota for Self-Financing colleges, on the Admission Page, CMC Vellore, as soon as it is announced.
Note: A candidate admitted to undergoing a three year MD/MS postgraduate degree course will not be eligible to appear for any postgraduate diploma course exam during the three year period of study for the degree course.
Insofar, official details of CMC Vellore PG Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.