CMC Vellore PG 2019 Admission is based on NEET PG 2019 score. Those candidates who obtained 50 percentile score in their NEET PG 2019 exam, are eligible to take admission in CMC Vellore PG course. So, the eligible candidates have to upload their NEET PG 2019 scorecard before the last date. Counseling will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2019 scorecard for the admission. Candidates may check the counseling result from here.
CMC Vellore 2019 PG Result
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET PG score of the year 2019. Candidates may the dates of uploading of NEET PG 2019 scorecard and further processes from the schedule mentioned below.
|last date for submission of PG NEET 2019 scores||20 Feb 2019|
|Online submission of AR number and rank of TN Management Quota for self-financing colleges – 2019||To be announced!|
|Counseling by Selection Committee, DME, Tamil Nadu||To be announced!|
|Date of joining||To be announced!|
Result: The counseling result of CMC Vellore PG Admissions 2019 will be available on the official website www.cmcvellore.ac.in.
Registration of Selected Candidates
All selected candidates must report to the Principal’s Office to register themselves for the postgraduate course for which they have been selected as per the time schedule in the Final Selection Notice. Those candidates who are unable to join and register for the course on the stipulated date must meet the Vice-Principal PG with valid supporting documents at the time of submitting their acceptance of the seat.
At the time of admission, a Medical Check-up will be conducted for all selected candidates. Admission will be subject to having cleared the medical fitness assessment. Treatment for preexisting illnesses will not be covered by the institution.
Failure to register and join the course on the stipulated date will also lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered. All selections are subject to applicable regulations by University / Government and the Medical Council of India. All documents should be submitted in Original at the time of Registration.
Documents Required for Degree / Diploma
- MBBS Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration certificate to be obtained from respective university.
- Diploma Certificate for those who have completed diploma in the subject
- Eligibility certificate obtained rom the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. (Please note that a migration certificate is needed for obtaining the eligibility certificate).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS and additional qualification certificate.
- NEET PG 2019 score sheet
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (Eg. SSLC/HSC Marksheet)
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Minority Network candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency.
- Minority Network candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Two CDs each of which contain the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidate‟s signature. Both the files and the CD cover should be labeled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License/Aadhaar card). No other identity proof will be accepted. Please bring all 3 if available.
- PAN Card
Any documents not found to be original at any stage will lead to cancellation of admission and/or expulsion of the student.
In addition to the originals, two attested copies of all the above certificates are required at the time of registration. Tuition fees for the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration.