CMC Vellore PG Result 2017 is announced by the Christian Medical College. List of provisionally selected candidates for next stage is declared as the CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 1 or Stage 1. The first step result indicates list of candidates who have qualified to appear in step 2. Step 2 includes assessment of clinical / practical skills & knowledge. Such candidates who appear for step 2 and clear the same shall declared as qualified in the final result, which is also announced as CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 2 or Stage 2.
|Step 1 – Result : List of candidates called for Step 2||28 Feb 2017|
|Step 2 – Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||15 Mar 2017|
|Step 2 – Result : Final selection list||16 Mar 2017|
CMC Vellore 2016 PG Result
This year CMC Vellore PG Admission 2017 is done on the basis of NEET PG score. CMC Vellore PG Result 2017 is announced in two stages. First of all Step 1 result is announced based on the applications and neet score. For stage 1 qualified candidates document verification and medical checkup will be held on the first day of Step 2.
At last list of provisionally selected and waitlisted candidates for various courses will be put up on notice boards in the College and Town campuses and on the website
- Click Here for CMC Vellore PG Medical (Step 1) Result 2016 / Step 2 Call List
- Click Here for CMC Vellore PG Fellowship (Step 1) Result 2016 / Step 2 Call List
All selected candidates who wish to accept the postgraduate seat offered, must give their acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice along with initial payment as a demand draft for Rs 25000/- (non-refundable) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”.
As and when vacancies arise, the waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email. The candidate must provide acceptance in writing or as a scanned copy of signed acceptance by e-mail by the date and time stipulated in the offer of provisional admission. The email needs to be followed up with a signed hard copy of the letter of acceptance and a demand draft for Rs 25000/- (non-refundable) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”.
The remaining amount will be collected at the time of final registration.
Registration of Selected Candidates
All selected candidates must report to the Principal‟s Office to register themselves for the postgraduate course for which they have been selected as per the time schedule in the Final Selection Notice. Those candidates who are unable to join and register for the course on the stipulated date MUST meet the Vice-Principal PG with valid supporting documents at the time of submitting their acceptance of the seat.
Documents Required for Degree / Diploma
- MBBS Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration certificate to be obtained from respective university.
- Diploma Certificate for those who have completed diploma in the subject
- Eligibility certificate obtained rom the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS and additional qualification certificate.
- PG NEET 2017 score sheet
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (Eg. SSLC/HSC Marksheet)
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Two CDs each of which contain the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidate‟s signature. Both the files and the CD cover should labelled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License/Aadhaar card). No other identity proof will be accepted. Please bring all 3 if available.
- PAN Card
- Form 16 (if available)
In addition to the originals, two attested copies of all the above certificates are required at the time of registration. Tuition fees for the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration. Last date for Registration: The last date for registration of candidates called in from the waiting list will be 25/05/2017 for MD / MS / Diploma courses.