Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore has released notification for eligible candidates to admission in Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses for the academic year 2018-19. It gives essential details to candidates and helps them in their application for the various Post Doctoral Fellowship courses beginning July 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of CMC Post Doctoral Fellowship admission application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship
Those candidates who have submitted their application on time they will be eligible to download the admit card which will be available on website. The selection of candidates for Post Doctoral Fellowship courses will be according to the directives of the CMC Vellore Council. The list of selected candidates will be put up on notice boards in the College and Main Hospital campuses, CMC, Vellore, as per the dates.
Schedule CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018 is given below.
|Start accessing online application form||28 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms from the sponsoring body||16 Apr 2018|
|Hall ticket downloaded from website||04 May 2018|
|Step-1 (Computer Based Test – Morning Session)||15 May 2018|
|Announcement of list of candidates called for Step-2||18 May 2018|
|Registration for Step-2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore||12 Jun 2018|
|Step-2 (Special Tests & Interview) at Main Hospital Campus, CMC, Vellore||13 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of final selection list||14 Jun 2018|
|Acceptance by 8.00 am||15 Jun 2018|
|Registration for the course||30 Jun 2018|
|Courses begin||02 Jul 2018|
Admit cards has been released online on the official site and can be generated by entering the Application number and Date of Birth. Get here complete details of CMC Vellore Summer Admissions – 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket such as date, how to download, and instructions. CMC Vellore Summer Admissions – 2018 Admit Card is issued to the registered aspirants for the exams. You are required to take the printout of hall-ticket/ admit-card as it will be required at the examination center for entry.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for CMC Vellore Summer Admissions – 2018.
CMC Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Form 2018
Application forms can be accessed only on-line through the College website on the dates mentioned in the timetable in section 2 and submitted online with a basic administrative fee of Rs.1000/-. Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send Rs.2000/- or its equivalent. Those applying from foreign countries other than the SAARC countries should pay an administrative fee of US dollars 100 or its equivalent. Candidates can also fill online application form the direct link provided below.
Application process is over…!!!
If your application is incomplete, or you do not have your Application No. to Sign In, then click on the above link of “Retrieve Application No.” to get your Application No.
- Basic administrative fee is Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send Rs. 2000/- or its equivalent.
- Those applying from foreign countries other than the SAARC countries should pay an administrative fee of US $100 or its equivalent.
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below:
- Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable in Vellore.
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan.
- Online payment using only “Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking”
Applications received without the application fee as mentioned above will not be registered.
How to Apply?
- Fill the form online and click “submit” from the official website or direct link is provided above.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels).
- Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels)
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mention below.
- Demand Draft
- through Challan
- through Online payment by Credit/Debit Card
- Take a printout of the completed application form and application confirmation page for your reference.
- Send in the proof of payment (if paid as ICICI challan) and all the other required ENCLOSURES to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach on or before the last date.
Candidates selected for Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses accredited by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and have passed any qualifying exam other than this University, shall obtain an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University prior to admission.
Candidates for all Fellowship courses conducted by the College are ranked on the basis of a Step-1 test and Step – 2. The test paper consists of multiple choice questions relevant to the specialty for which the candidate has applied.
The duration of the paper is 1½ hours (120 questions). All candidates who wish to take the Step-1 test are required to be in their assigned seats at the time, date and place stipulated on the Hall ticket.
The Step-1 Computer based entrance test will be conducted on Saturday, 21stMay 2016 morning at the following cities:
The selection of candidates for Post Doctoral Fellowship courses will be according to the directives of the CMC Vellore Council. Candidates for all Fellowship courses conducted by the College are ranked on the basis of a Step-1 test and Step – 2. Fifty percent of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided they fulfil other criteria for eligibility for admission. However, more than 50% of the available seats may be allotted to sponsored candidates based on their ranking in the selection test. The wait list is based on ranking in the selection tests. The first sponsored candidate on the waiting list will ordinarily fill vacancies arising by sponsored candidates not accepting a seat to make up 50% reservation for sponsored candidates. In the event that more than 50% of the seats in any course are filled by sponsored candidates and one of the sponsored candidates does not accept the seat, it will be offered to the next candidate on the wait list by rank irrespective of whether he or she is sponsored or open.
Please note that accommodation will not be available for candidates in the Hospital Annexe or any of the Institutional Guest Houses or Hostels during Step 1 & Step 2 of the selection process.
Official website: www.cmch-vellore.edu
For more detail of CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018 – Download Information Brochure.