CMC Vellore Result 2016 – The list of selected candidates (from Computer Based Test (CBT)) invited for Step-2 will be put up on notice boards in the College and Main Hospital campuses, CMC, Vellore, as per the schedule dates. Candidates can also access the list from the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in Further, the candidates short-listed for Step-2 will be intimated by letter sent by email around the last week of May 2016. Get here complete details of CMC Vellore Result 2016 for Higher Special (DM/MCH) courses on this page below.
Latest – Final Selection Result of CMC Vellore Higher Specialty (DM/MCh) New Courses 2016 has been declared. Check below.
|Step-1 (Computer Based Test – Afternoon Session)||21 May 2016|
|Announcement of list of candidates called for Step-2||26 May 2016|
|Registration for Step-2 and Medical Checkup||07 Jun 2016|
|Step-2 (Special Tests & Interview) at Main Hospital Campus||08 Jun 2016|
|Announcement of final selection list||09 Jun 2016|
|Acceptance by 8.00 am||10 Jun 2016|
|Registration for the course||27 Jul 2016|
|Courses begin||01 Aug 2016|
Final Selection Result – Declared
CMC Vellore has announced the provisionally selected candidates for admission to the CMC Vellore Higher Specialty (DM/MCh) New Courses 2016. Candidates can now check the result on the official website of CMC Vellore or by a direct link which is given below.
CMC Vellore Higher Specialty Result 2016
Step 1 (Computer Based Test)
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore Higher Specialty courses result from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates can check their result for said course from here after the official announcement.
Those candidates who will be selected on the basis of CBT will be called for Step 2 Registration. The list of selected candidates will also notified on official website or on the notice board of college and Main Hospital campuses.
Note: Being called for Step-2 does not necessarily mean selection or acceptance of eligibility.
Step 2 (Special Test & Interview)
The registration for Step-2 and a Medical Check-up to assess the candidate’s medical fitness to undergo the course will be held in the College Campus at Bagayam. All candidates invited for the Step-2 MUST bring their Chest X-ray taken within the last six months.
Note: Candidates who are currently pregnant / or pregnancy is a possibility will be exempted from the chest X-ray.
The Step-2 (Special Tests & Interview) will usually be conducted at the Main Hospital campus, located on Ida Scudder Road, Vellore town.
Result of Step 2
List of candidates selected for each of the courses will be put up on the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/.
All selected candidates who wish to accept the Higher Specialty seat offered, must give their acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice, along with a demand draft for Rs. 25,000/- (non-refundable) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”, towards the first installment of registration fees. Failure to provide acceptance in writing and demand draft as above by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice will lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate on the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy.
The following certificates should be submitted in Original at the time of registration for admission:
- MBBS Degree certificate in original issued by the University.
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) training in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- MD/MS/ Degree or DNB certificate or Provisional pass certificate in original issued by the University or Board.
- MD/MS/DNB course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean/Head of Institution.
- Migration Certificate in original to be obtained from their respective University.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of Universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (Please note that a Migration certificate is needed for obtaining the Eligibility certificate).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS and additional qualification. Please note that a ‘No objection certificate’ from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (SSLC/H.Sc. Marksheet)
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students, giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency. Non-compliance will result in automatic cancellation of selection.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- A CD which contains the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature. Both the files and the CD cover should labelled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Foreign nationals must submit a no objection certificate (to undergo the course) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Candidates having done DNB as their qualifying exam are required to submit an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Please note that a “No Objection Certificate” / “Migration Certificate” from the National Board of Examinations will be required in order to obtain the aforesaid certificate.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License) – Please bring all 3 if available.
- PAN Card.
- Form 16 (if available.)
Note: In addition to the originals, three copies of all the above certificates are required at the time of admission.