CMC Vellore Result 2016 – The list of selected candidates (from Computer Based Test (CBT)) invited for Step-2 will be put up on notice boards in the College and Main Hospital campuses, CMC, Vellore, as per the schedule dates. Candidates can also access the list from the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in Further, the candidates short-listed for Step-2 will be intimated by letter sent by email around the last week of May 2016. Get here complete details of CMC Vellore Result 2016 for Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses on this page below.
|Step-1 (Computer Based Test – Morning Session)||21 May 2016|
|Announcement of list of candidates called for Step-2||26 May 2016|
|Registration for Step-2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore||21 Jun 2016|
|Step-2 in Vellore – Assessment of Skills & Knowledge||22 Jun 2016|
|Announcement of final selection list||23 Jun 2016|
|Acceptance by 8.00 am||24 Jun 2016|
|Registration for the course||14 Jul 2016|
CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship Result 2016
Step 1 (Computer Based Test)
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship courses result from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates can check their result for said course from here after the official announcement.
Those candidates who will be selected on the basis of CBT will be called for Step 2 Registration. The list of selected candidates will also notified on official website or on the notice board of college and Main Hospital campuses.
Note: Being called for Step-2 does not necessarily mean selection or acceptance of eligibility.
Step 2 (Special Test & Interview)
The registration for Step-2 and a Medical Check-up to assess the candidate’s medical fitness to undergo the course will be held in the College Campus at Bagayam. All candidates invited for the Step-2 must bring their Chest X-ray taken within the last six months.
Note: Candidates who are currently pregnant / or pregnancy is a possibility will be exempted from the chest X-ray.
The Step-2 (Special Tests & Interview) will usually be conducted at the Main Hospital campus, located on Ida Scudder Road, Vellore town.
Result of Step 2
List of candidates selected for each of the courses will be put up on the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/.
All selected candidates who wish to accept the Post Doctoral Fellowship seat offered, must give their acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice.
Original & Govt gazette signed Photocopies (2sets) of the following documents are to be presented at the time of registration:
- *Migration Certificate in original to be obtained from their respective University.
- *Eligibility certificate obtained from the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of Universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, University of Madras, Madurai Kamaraj University, Bharathidasan University & Bharathiyar University. (Please note that a Migration certificate is needed for obtaining the Eligibility certificate). *Required only for courses accredited by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
- MBBS Degree certificate in original issued by the University.
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of CRRI training in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- MBBS Tamil Nadu Medical Council registration certificate 7.
- D/MS/DNB/DM/MCh/MDS degree certificate in original issued by the University or Board.
- MD/MS/DNB/DM/MCh/MDS course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean/Head of Institution.
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate for additional qualification. Please note that a ‘No objection certificate’ from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean. Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (SSLC/HSc. Marksheet).
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students of this college, giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency. Non-compliance will result in automatic cancellation of selection.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- A CD which contains the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature. Both the files and the CD cover should be labelled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Foreign Nationals must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the Government of India.
- Candidates having done DNB as their qualifying exam are required to submit an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Please note that a “No Objection Certificate” / “Migration Certificate” from the National Board of Examinations will be required in order to obtain the aforesaid certificate. This is applicable for University affiliated courses only.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License)
- PAN Card / Form 16 (If available)
Note : Tuition fees of the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.