|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
CMS Business School (Jain University) MBA Admissions 2016
CMS Business School (Jain University) invites application for admissions in Management courses (MBA) for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates can check all the details like schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
Schedule for CMS Business School MBA Admissions 2016 is given below.
|Registration start date||01st Dec, 2015|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd Dec, 2015 Extended upto 23rd Jan, 2016|
|Jain Entrance Test – JET||30th Jan, 2016|
|List of selected candidates for admission||30 Jan, 2016|
|Last date for payment of fees||05 Feb, 2016|
|Commencement of programme||July 2016|
CMS Business School Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply online or offline through the link provided below. Last date to submit application form has been extended upto 23rd Jan, 2016, so now candidates can submit their application form upto 23rd Jan, 2016.
Send the duly filled form with a demand draft of INR 1000/- in favour of Jain University payable at Bangalore.
The filled in application form should be sent to the following address:
CMS Business School
CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main
JP Nagar 6th Phase
Bangalore – 560 078
P: +91 080 4343 0400
Email: [email protected]
Eligibility criteria for admission to CMS Business School (Jain University)
- Aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply
- Students with composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT OR minimum 70 percentile in CAT 2014 / XAT 2015 / CMAT
- Students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test)
CMS Business School is non-IIM member institute for CAT Score.
Admission and Selection Criteria
The selection process comprises of
- JET (JAIN Entrance Test) an Aptitude test for students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score
- Presentation Skill Test
Please note: All admissions to CMS Business School are strictly on merit basis.
List of documents that an applicant needs to carry during his / her interview process:
- Photo Identification (e.g. Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Voter ID / College or Organisation ID)
- A photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT Score card
- Payment Receipts (for applications through coaching centres)
- Original and 1 Self Attested Copy of the following documents :
- Xth and XIIth mark sheets
- Graduation Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- For Post-graduate students, Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- Professional Degree Mark sheets (if applicable)
- For Candidates with work experience (Current as well as each of the previous job experiences)
- Work experience/ Service certificate OR
- Joining letter and the last payslip
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below