CNLU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 – Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), which is ‘A’ grade Accredited university by NAAC, every year conduct entrance exam for taking admission into under graduate and post graduate degree courses. Candidates are required to read all the details regarding to CNLU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 carefully. All the details regarding to CNLU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 like Application form, Last Date of an Application form, Admit Card, Entrance Exam, and Venue is provided below.
CNLU LLM Entrance Exam 2019
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), ( ‘A’ Grade Accredited university) has released the application form for the entrance examination. The candidates will be selected by the marks obtained in the entrance exam and interview which is conducted by the Chanakya National Law University. For taking admission into the LLM Degree course candidates must have passed an Under Graduate Degree in Law. Candidates can get more detail about CNLU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 from the information provided below.
|Last Date for Applying Online||31 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||16 Jun 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination Result||29 Jun 2019|
|Counselling and admission||08 – 09 Jul 2019|
- Click Here to check the notice regarding revision of dates for CNLU LLM Entrance Exams.
Result/ Merit List
Chanakya National Law University has released the result of LLM. Entrance Examination-2019. The merit & result are published in Pdf format. Candidates can check the same from the official website or from the direct links is provided below. Also, Candidates can check the selected candidates call for Interview & Admission from the link provided below.
Result / Merit List:
- Click here to check the merit list for LL.M. Entrance Test 2019.
- Click here to check the Selected Candidates under General Category and admission notice.
Candidates seeking admission into the LLM Degree course conducted by Chanakya National Law University first have to fill the application form which has already been released by the conducting body. Candidates are required to fill the application form. Before filling up the application candidates will have to fill the registration form by providing their Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
Application Process Over!
- Click here to fill application form.
How to Apply
- Candidate will have to download Application Form available on our website .
- The candidate shall make the payment of Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) if General/OBC/SAP Categories and Rs. 2000/ (Two Thousand Only) if SC/ST Categories towards the entrance examination fee, which is non-refundable.
- The candidate will have to either send by post duly filled in application form along with the above prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA”, payable at Patna.
- The candidate may submit the duly filled in application form in the Office of the University paying the above prescribed fee.
- A candidate for admission to LL.M. course should have passed an Undergraduate Degree in Law (i.e. 3 Years LL.B./Five Years Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) / any other equivalent degree with the following Marks or Equivalent Grade:
i Fifty Five percent (55%) marks in the aggregate of the maximum marks prescribed in the case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories
ii Fifty percent (50%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- The candidate must have passed/appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying degree on the date of the entrance test. However, the candidate who appeared in the qualifying examination must submit final result on the date and at the time of admission.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), will release the Admit Card after successful completion of Application Process. The conducting authority will publish the date of releasing admit card i.e. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the prescribed date. Admit card is the essential document that contains details regarding to the venue and date of examination, Candidates name, photo, & signature, Roll Number And Exam timing. Candidates are required to carry the admit card during the examination. The Candidates Failing to carry admit card will not be allowed to enter in to the examination hall. The direct link to download the admit card will be provided below when available.
Entrance Examination Details
The Details regarding to CNLU LLM Entrance exam 2019 has been provided below.
|Duration of Examination||2:30 Hrs|
- Multiple Choice Questions: 100 of One Mark each (90 Minutes)
- Short Answer Questions: 05 of 10 Marks each (60 Minutes)
Syllabus for CNLU LLM Entrance exam 2019, has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates who are preparing for the CNLU LLM Entrance exam 2019. Candidates can get help in their preparation by checking the syllabus. Questions will be asked from the following areas of law.
Jurisprudence International Law
Constitutional Law Environmental Law
Law of Contract Human Rights
Law of Torts Corporate Law
Criminal Law Intellectual Property Law
Candidates for LL.M. course will be selected by the Admission Committee consisting of the Vice-Chancellor as Chairman and Faculty members nominated by the Vice-Chancellor as members, based on a combined assessment of:
- The performance at the admission test conducted by CNLU.
- Performance at the interview to determine the aptitude for Higher Studies and Research.
The reservation policy will be followed as per the Bihar (in admission in educational institutions) Reservation Act, 2003 (Bihar Act No. – 16 of 2003).
|Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure – I||18%|
|Women of Backward Classes||3%|
Total seats for Admission into the LLM Course conducted by the Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), are 40 In which 20 seats are for General category candidates and 20 seats are reserved for SC/ST/BC/EBC/WBC.
CNLU official website: www.cnlu.ac.in.
For getting complete details of CNLU LLM Regulation – Click Here