COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction – The last date to submit the fee and completed application is April 21, and from the next day, COMEDK 2019 Application form correction window is said to open. As the COMEDK 2019 Application form needs to be filled in online mode, so does the corrections need to be made in online mode only. Candidates should note that the category once selected cannot be changed. The correction window for COMEDK 2019 application form is made open from April 22 to 23, 2019. For more information regarding the COMEDK 2019, Application Form correction and exam pattern candidates can follow this page.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates must ensure that all the details provided by them in the COMEDK 2019 application form are valid as incomplete or incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate. Check the COMEDK 2019 important dates, from below.
|COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction / Edit details||Important Dates|
|Availability of COMEDK 2019 Application Form||16 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the COMEDK Application Form||21 Apr 2019|
|The window for editing details in COMEDK Application form starts from||22 Apr 2019|
|The last date to edit details||23 Apr 2019|
Application Form Correction: COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction will be available on www.comedk.org
COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction
The aspirants will get the opportunity to edit details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. However, the candidates will be able to edit only selected fields in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. The window for editing details is going to be open for only two (02) days as per the schedule. Note that the details provided in the COMEDK 2019 Registration cannot be edited.
Details Which You Cannot Edit in COMEDK 2019 Application Form-
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Choice of the Test center
Other than the details which are not mentioned above, candidates can edit those. Details related to academic details, uploaded images, etc.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2019
The candidates need to know the exam pattern of COMEDK 2019 exam for better results. COMEDK 2019 is an online examination. It is rather important to know about the COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern as it allows students to be aware of all the questions, marking scheme of the questions beforehand which in a way help them to score better and prepare in a nuanced way.
- Mode of the Examination: COMEDK 2019 is going to be an online examination.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in English.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions in total.
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be MCQ in nature.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each question.
- Syllabus: Click here to know the detailed syllabus for COMEDK 2019.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks from the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per Section|
COMEDK 2019 – Important Instructions
Candidates need to go through the following list of COMEDK 2019 important instructions from below.
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed. An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at the time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to the application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right-hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
On the basis of the details filled over the COMEDK 2019 application form and correction window, a candidate’s admit card is issued in online mode. On the day of COMEDK 2019, a candidate needs to carry a valid photo ID proof, along with this admit card issued online and 2 passport size photographs. Before downloading COMEDK 2019 Admit card, a candidate needs to check the details printed on it. Details like admit card number, candidate’s name, address and contact details, candidate’s photograph, test center details, test time, ID proof details and general instructions are printed on it, which needs to be verified before saving a copy of it.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is a testing platform initiated by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation. This entrance test has been initiated to tests the merit of candidates who wish to take admission to the various colleges and institutes of Karnataka in the field of Medical, Engineering and Dental studies. Candidates as per their score and rank list will have to appear for the centralized counseling for final admission through COMEDK 2019. Also, candidates must note that this year onwards, NEET scores are being considered for Medical and Dental colleges under COMEDK 2019.