COMEDK 2019 Application Form – The application form for COMEDK 2019 has been made available for candidates. Aspirants can register online at comedk.org. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 12, 2019. No offline application form for COMEDK 2019 is available. Students who are interested only in the Architecture course, need not fill the online application form that is available for the engineering entrance exam. The candidates should note that the category once selected cannot be changed. The last date to submit COMEDK 2019 Application Form is April 19, 2019. Check here complete details about COMEDK 2019 Application Form from this page.
Latest: COMEDK 2019 Registration has been started. Click on the direct link below to apply now.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form
The candidates are given an opportunity to edit details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. The window for form correction is going to start as per the schedule below. The candidates can check the complete schedule for COMEDK Registration 2019 from the table below.
|COMEDK 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of COMEDK 2019 Application Form||16 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the COMEDK Application Form||19 Apr 2019|
|Window for editing details in COMEDK Application form starts from||20 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit details||22 Apr 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
Application Form: Click Here to apply for COMEDK 2019
COMEDK 2019 Application Fees
The aspirants have to pay the following amount for submitting the COMEDK 2019 Application Form.
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+Convenience/ fee charge||Rs 2400+ Convenience/ fee charge|
- Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the above-given amount by Online mode using Credit card/Debit Card or Net Banking.Convenience/ Fee charges on Online Transaction for fee payment are detailed in the table below:
|Type of transaction||Convenience/ Fee charges|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Card||Between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable|
|Payment using Net banking||Between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable|
Documents to Upload for COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
It is suggested to the candidates to keep the following list of documents/ details ready with themselves. The aspirants will require them at the time of registration and filling in details in the COMEDK Application Form. It will save you a lot of time.
|Sr No.||Documents/ Details required||Requirement for|
|1||SSLC/10th Std Marks Card||To fill in your name, date of birth and educational qualification details|
|2||ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar, PAN card)||To fill in the relevant details of the chosen ID proof and upload the scanned copy in the Application Form|
|3||Email ID||Personal or Parent’s Email id; should be kept active till the end of admission process|
|4||Mobile Number||Personal or Parent’s Mobile number; should be kept active till the end of admission process|
|5||Photograph of the candidate||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the COMEDK Application Form|
|6||Signature of the candidate||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the COMEDK Application Form|
|7||Signature of Parent/Guardian||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the COMEDK Application Form|
|8||Class 12th mark sheet||To fill in academic qualification details|
How to Fill COMEDK 2019 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow some steps in order to fill COMEDK 2019 Application Form. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to successfully apply for the entrance exam. The successful submission of the application form is further divided into two major step that is:
- Online registration of the candidate
- Filling of application form
- Click on the direct link given on this page or visit the official website of COMEDK.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link which says, “COMEDK 2019 Registration”.
- In the next screen, the students have to click on the “Login/ Register” button.
- Then, click on the link which says “Click Here for Registration”.
- To register online, the aspirants have to fill in the following details:
- Name of the Candidate – Here you will fill in your Full name as in the SSLC/ /10th Std Marks Card only
- Date of Birth – Enter the same date of birth as given in the SSLC/ /10th Std Marks Card only
- Email ID – Provide your own email id or create one.
- Mobile Number – Provide your own personal mobile number for communication purpose
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: The aspirants will have to select the ID proof from the drop-down menu and enter the ID number. The chosen ID proof is to be carried on the day of the test and a scanned copy of it is to be uploaded as well.
- Once the registration part is over, you will get the login details which are Application number/User ID and Password. You will require this to log in to fill in details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form.
Log in to fill in details in COMEDK Application Form
In the next step, the aspirants have to log out and then log in with the provided details after the registration of candidate is done successfully.
- After entering the login details, submit it and proceed to the next step.
Step 1: Fill in Details in COMEDK 2019 Application Form
- Click on the “Go to Application Form” to fill in necessary details in it.
- In the COMEDK Application Form, the aspirants have to fill in the following details:
- After filling in details in each tab, click on “Save and Continue” button and then proceed to the next tab.
|Tabs||Name of the Field||Explanation of the field|
|Applying for||Applying for||Here you will have to select the exam that you will be appearing for: COMEDK or COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE|
|Personal Details||Name of the Applicant||Automatically filled as provided in the registration form|
|Father’s/Guardians Full name||Enter full name|
|Mother’s Full Name||Enter Mother’s full name|
|Date of Birth||Automatically filled as provided in the registration form|
|Gender||Select the appropriate gender from the drop-down menu|
|ID Proof of Applicant||Automatically filled as provided in the registration form|
|Nationality||Select Indian / OCI / PIO as appropriate|
|Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number||Provide your Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number|
|Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof||Select the ID proof from the drop-down menu|
|Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number||Enter the ID number of the ID proof selected|
|Person With Disability(PWD)||Select the appropriate option: Yes/ No|
|Whether You Need Scribe?||If a student has selected option Yes, then please select “Yes”/ “No” in this option|
|Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income||You will get a few options to choose from. Select the most applicable to you|
|Address||Provide your complete address|
|State||Select the State from the list|
|District||Select the District from the list|
|City||Enter your City name|
|Pin code||Enter your valid Pin code number|
|Category Details||Belongs to||Select whether belonging to, Karnataka or Non-Karnataka. If a student has selected Karnataka then select the type like by birth or by domicile|
|Category||Select the appropriate category you belong to|
|Academic Details||Qualifying Exam||Select the type of qualifying exam from the drop-down menu|
|Qualifying Exam completed or not||Select the option if you are appearing or have appeared for the Qualifying examination|
|Board of the Qualifying Exam||Select the board of the qualifying exam|
|Name of the Institution Last Studied||Enter the name of the Institution in the provided space|
|Place of the Institution Last
|Enter the address of the Institution in the provided space|
|Roll/ Reg/ Index no of 10th standard marks card||Enter the Roll / Registration/Index number of 10th Standard or SSLC marks card|
|Other entrance exams being pursued||You have to mention the other exams you are going to appear/ have appeared in the current year if any|
|Exam City Preference||Exam City preference 1-3||Here you will have to select 3 test cities in the order of preference|
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- After filling in details in the Application Form, the aspirants have to proceed to the next step, which is Payment.
- To pay the application fee, select the mode of payment.
- Check the convenience charges applicable to each mode of payment.
- Check the payment amount appearing in the application form and submit the fee.
Step 3: Submit the Application Form
- After the aspirants have successfully paid the application fee, in the next screen, they have to confirm the declaration.
- Now before the final submission of the Application Form, the candidates must ensure that the details are correct. Once the Application Form is submitted online, no changes can be made.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form Correction
The aspirants will get the opportunity to edit details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. The candidates will be able to edit only selected fields in the COMEDK Application Form. The window for editing details is going to be open for only two (02) days as per the schedule. Note that the details provided in the COMEDK 2019 Registration cannot be edited.
Details Which You Cannot Edit in COMEDK 2019 Application Form
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Choice of the Test centre
Other than these details, the candidates can edit their academic details, uploaded images, etc.
COMEDK 2019 Test Center
At the time of filling in details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to select a test center preference of their choice. The list of COMEDK 2019 Test Centers is provided below.
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility is the key factor for any candidate to check before applying for the entrance test. It is therefore advised to all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria given below:
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject. and candidates must pas these subjects individually.
- The candidates belonging to general category must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45%, 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Architecture:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- A separate application form has to be submitted by candidates willing to apply for B. Arch Course.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for COMEDK 2019 can be downloaded from the official website of the governing authority. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials such as their Application Number and Password. Candidates must note that they are required to carry COMEDK 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre positively because it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. COMEDK 2019 Admit Card comprises of information like the name of the candidate, test centre’s address, the complete schedule of the exam, unique id proof details, general instructions.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is a testing platform initiated by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation. This entrance test has been initiated to tests the merit of candidates who wish to take admission to the various colleges and institutes of Karnataka in the field of Medical, Engineering and Dental studies. Candidates as per their score and rank list will have to appear for the centralised counselling for final admission through COMEDK 2019.
If you have any question about the COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.