The COMEDK UGET 2018 examination will be held May 13, 2018. The application process of the examination will be started from February 16, 2018. Candidates have enough time to prepare for the examination. Before start preparing, the applicants must have knowledge of exam pattern of COMEDK UGET and the syllabus of the examination.
To appear in the COMEDK UGET 2018 examination, candidates have to register themselves through the online procedure on the official website. The details regarding the examination such as exam pattern, syllabus and preparation tips are mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to read the article carefully and accordingly prepare for the entrance examination.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Preparation
The exam pattern and syllabus of the COMEDK 2018 mentioned in this article are based on the previous year information. These might change according to the official announcement by the concerned authority and will be soon updated here.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
The examination of COMEDK UGET 2018 shall contain total 180 questions. It will be equally distributed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 60 questions from each subject will be asked in the examination. The question paper will be in English language only. The candidate shall get 1 mark for each correct answer. However, there will be no negative marking in the paper.
|Exam Date & Time||Subject||PCM (B.E)|
|Month of May 2018||Physics||60 MCQ|
Syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2018
The syllabus is being prepared by the COMEDK and will be published on the official website. The syllabus is according to the exam pattern of the examination. All the content and topics in the syllabus will be based on the 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC. The syllabus for COMEDK UGET is given below in the table. Candidates must note down the syllabus before start preparing for the examination.
|Alternating Current||Transition of Metals||Probability|
|Oscillations,||Biomolecules||Matrices & Determinants|
|Heat & Thermodynamics,||Nuclear Chemistry||Logarithmic Series|
|Current & Electricity,||Electrochemistry||Differential Equation|
|Units of Measurement,||Polymers||Three Dimensional|
|Electromagnetic Induction||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds,||Geometry|
|Motion in one||Organic Chemistry||Correlation & Regression,|
|two & three dimension||Chemical Kinetics||Circles.|
|kinetic & chemical effects of currents||Chemistry in action||Trigonometry|
|Ray Optics||P Block Elements,||Co-ordinate Geometry,|
|Capacitance||Solid State||Vectors and Calculus etc.|
|Wave Optics,||Redox Reaction|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes,|
|Principles of Communication||Chemistry Thermodynamics|
|EM Waves||Aldehyde Ketone|
|Elastic Kinetic Theory of Gases and Vector Motions.||Gaseous State,|
|Periodic Classification of Elements|
|Mole Concept & Electrochemistry|
Preparation Tips for COMEDK UGET 2018
The examination of COMEDK UGET 2018 will be held in the month of May 2018. Therefore candidates have enough time to prepare for the examination. The candidates are advised to check the exam pattern and note down the syllabus of the examination as mentioned above. This should be done before starting the preparation for the examination. This will help the candidates to know the exam nature, pattern, a number of questions and the topics covered in each subject. By looking at the syllabus, candidates can easily note down the strong and weak topics in a particular subject. The tips to prepare for the entrance examination of COMEDK UGET 2018 are mentioned below:
- Note Down the Syllabus- Note down the complete syllabus before start preparing. IT will help you to manage the preparation for the reexamination. The syllabus shall contain all the topics that will be covered in the examination.
- Make Notes- Note making is important to prepare for the examination. Make notes of the formulas, difficult topics from each subject and try to read or practice them daily. THis will help you to learn the difficult topics from the syllabus.
- Solve previous year question papers- Solve the mock papers and previous year question paper. This will help you to know more about the nature of exam, questions and difficulty level of the examination. Candidates must solve the previous year question papers to build up speed and accuracy according to the time allotted to complete the examination.
- Revision- Revision is the most important thing to do after covering the whole syllabus. If you do not revise what you have studied earlier then you will forget everything on the day of examination. It is important to revise each and every topic from the syllabus whether it is difficult or easy.
- Important topic’s notes– At last make notes of the important topics from each subject, however, every topic is important from the examination point of view. Although making a list of formulas of the topics that are don’t easily remembered by you will help you for the last-minute revision.
- Practicing weaker subject- Give more time on practising the weaker subject and make proper notes, highlighting the important topics which need to be focused.
- Revising strong topics- After covering the weaker subjects, do practice your strong areas also otherwise you will forget all that topics till the exam.
- Candidates must prefer the latest study material to prepare for the examination. This will help you to know more about the current topics.The study material will be easily available on the website and the book stores.
- Above all, you don’t need to be stressed. Keep calm and study smartly .