COMEDK Counselling Schedule 2020 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts a centralized counselling for admitting candidates in engineering and architecture programmes in the third week of June 2020. Counselling of candidates for B.Arch course is based on the NATA or JEE score whereas counselling of candidates looking for admission in engineering is based on the rank in UGET 2020. The counselling notification shall be released on the official website comedk.org. COMEDK counselling is held in two rounds. Scroll down to check in detail about the COMEDK
COMEDK Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates can check the COMEDK 2020 counselling schedule from below.
|COMEDK 2020 Counselling||UGET counselling||B.Arch counselling|
|COMEDK 2020 Counselling Round 1||1st week of Jul 2020||Jul 2020|
|COMEDK 2020 Counselling Round 2||5th week of Jul 2020||–|
Documents Required on the Day of COMEDK Counselling
The counselling is held in offline mode and candidates have to carry the below-mentioned documents with them on the day of counselling.
- COMEDK rank card
- COMEDK online application form
- COMEDK TAT that was used for the exam (applicable for engineering candidates)
- Candidate Original ID proof
- Parent’s /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marksheet and certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate from Tahsildar/above (if applicable)
- Tulu Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years (if applicable)
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka (if applicable)
- NATA/IIT JEE 2 Score Card
- Surrender Form (required in round 2 only)
Procedure at COMEDK Counselling Centre
To know what actually happens at the counselling centre, read the below-mentioned points.
- Reporting and check in process takes place on the counselling day in which candidates have to report at the check-in counter as per the Rank numbers/session being announced.
- Then, verification of candidate’s documents takes place. Candidates have to carry all the documents mentioned above on the day of offline counselling.
- Moving further, candidate’s biometric and photo verification takes place.
- Next, candidates have to fill the demand draft details and three choices of course/ college that are available at the time and in which candidate wish to get in during the seat selection
- Next, candidates get the acknowledgement of seat selected and seat acknowledgement letter.
About COMEDK 2020
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts COMEDK 2020 for merit determination of candidates who seek admissions to the Member Institution of COMEDK. At present, 150 Engineering colleges, who make available around 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK. The test of COMEDK is held online in which candidates have to solve 180 MCQ of one (1) mark in three (3) hours. Through this, candidates get admission in engineering programmes. There is no exam held for B.Arch programme as the selection in architecture course is based on candidate’s score in NATA or JEE paper followed by counselling.
COMEDK is an abbreviation for “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” is consigned the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of candidates in an effective, fair, transparent manner by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.