CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form- The candidates can apply for CON LHMCEE 2020 on the official website i.e. con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in . The application form is only available in the online mode. The candidates can submit the application form up to October 30, 2020. Only one application is to be submitted by candidates. If a candidate submits more than one Application to the same level, their application form will be rejected. In order to complete the application process, candidates need to submit the application form fee for CON LHMCEE Admission. The College of Nursing-Lady Hardinge Medical College Entrance Examination (CON LHMCEE) will conduct on November 20, 2020. The candidates must follow all the instructions strictly and real the eligibility criteria before applying online. For getting more information for CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form details, refer to this article.
Latest: The application form has been released for CON LHMCEE 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form
NTA will conduct the entrance test for admission to the B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing course of CON LHMCEE. It is important for the candidates to know the proper schedule for exam and the admission process. So here we are providing the schedule –
|CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||19 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply / Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||30 Oct 2020|
|Correction of details filled in application Form|
on Website only
|01 – 03 Nov 2020|
Steps to Apply Online for CON LHMCEE 2020
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website. The direct link to apply online has been provided above. There are the following steps to fill the CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form –
Step-2: Find the link to apply online for session 2020 admission, get the registration number using a unique and valid email ID and Mobile Number.
Step-3: Fill the online application form and note down the system generated application number. Candidates need to provide any one of the identity details School ID card or PAN Card or Aadhaar Number or Passport Number or any other photo ID card
Step-4: Upload the documents (Scanned images of photographs and signature in JPG format)
Step-5: Pay fee using payment gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.
Step -6: If anyone’s logout the system without completing the application form, then they can make a login and make the final submission before the last date
CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay online application fee for CON LHMCEE Admission 2020. There is only online mode to submit the application fee and the fee is non-refundable.
|Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes||500/-|
|Persons with disabilities (PwD)**||Exempt from payment of exam fee|
*OBC-NCL List (other backward classes-non creamy layer) as per the Central List of other backward classes available on the website of National Commission for Backward Classes(NCBC), Candidates falling within this list may mention OBC-NCL in the Category column State list OBC(NCL) who are not in the Centre OBC(NCL) list must choose the category “General”.
**Candidates with disabilities are advised to go through the Prospectus hosted on the website of the College, carefully and ensure that they are eligible to apply for the exam under the category PwD.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Image Specifications
Passport Size Photograph –
- Size should be 10 kb to 200 kb in JPG or JPEG format.
- The photographs must be taken on or after 1st July 2020.
- Photographs should not be with a cap or goggles.
- The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background)
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested.
- In case someone else’s or unrelated photographs have been uploaded, the candidature shall be canceled and the case will be considered as using UFM. Criminal action as per laws of the country shall also be initiated.
Signatures Specifications –
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb in JPG or JPEG format
- Applications without uploaded signatures will be rejected.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing [not in capital letter] on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- In case someone else’s signature has been uploaded, the candidature shall be cancelled and the case will be considered as using UFM. Criminal action as per laws of the country shall also be initiated.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria. Candidate seeking admission to First Year B.Sc. (Hons.) The nursing course must have passed any of the Examinations listed below –
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST & OBC-NCL candidates) of four subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years as of 31st December 2020.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply for the course/entrance exam.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Important Points to Remember
The candidates should take concern of the following points –
- Candidates are advised to keep the application number and password generated during registration confidential and use them to view registration data and download admit cards, results, etc.
- Any request to change the exam center, date, and time provided on the admit card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
- The entire application process of CON-LHMCEE 2020 is online, including uploading of scanned images, certificates, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand.
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, gender, contact/ address details, category, educational qualification details, date of birth, etc during online registration for the exam, will be treated as correct/final.
- NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of the registration process under any circumstances. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, aspirants are advised to exercise the utmost caution while filling up correct details in the registration system.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.