CPNET Admit Card 2019- Candidates who fill Application form duly in all respects are eligible for downloading Admit cards. Admit cards will be available for download on the official website. Admit Card can be downloaded using your valid username and password. Candidates must note that no Admit cards will be sent through posts. Candidate must provide his/her valid Email ID/ Mobile no. for receiving important information. Admit card is an essential document and must be taken care off until the Admission process gets over. Important details regarding CPNET Admit Card 2019 is given on the page below.
CPNET Admit Card 2019
CPNET Admit card is an essential document which is to be produced at the Examination Hall on the day of the exam. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website or through the direct link that is provided below. Candidate should check the schedule for downloading Admit card which is given below.
|Admit card available for download||25 Aug 2019|
|Entrance exam date||01 Sep 2019|
Admit card: CPNET Admit Card 2019 will be available at official website: www.upums.ac.in
The examination center details are now released by the conducting body. Candidates can now refer the official website or can refer to the below given image.
- Admit cards are made available for download on the official website upums.ac.in or cpnet.in . Candidates can use their Login_Ids to download their Admit cards. It is a very essential document on which examiner will sign. Also, no Admit cards will be sent through Posts.
- If in any case, Admit card get lost, Candidate can re-download it after paying a fee of Rs. 350/- through an online payment gateway.
- Examination centers will be set near Itawa and Saifai.
- Candidates must not forget their Admit cards in the examination hall as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the written examination without admit cards.
- Admit card contains information about Exam name, date, time and place.
- Candidates are advised to sit according to their Roll numbers given in their Admit cards.
- Candidates will only be allowed to sit in the given examination center. No request regarding change in examination center will be entertained.