CPNET 2022 Application Form – Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS), releases the application form for Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET 2022). The application form is released for admission in nursing, pharmacy and paramedical courses of UPUMS. Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website, upums.ac.in The application fee is expected to be Rs 1000/- for general category candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates. To appear, candidates must have qualified 10+2 and fulfil other eligibility criteria. Scroll down to check in detail about the CPNET 2022 application form process, fee, eligibility, and so on.
CPNET 2022 Application Form
The application form must be filled in all respects to get yourself successfully registered. Only those candidates who fill the form and pay fees before the due date will be eligible to download Admit cards and can appear for CPNET Exam.
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for CPNET 2022 as per the schedule from official website i.e. upums.ac.in.
CPNET 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam name||CPNET 2022 Exam|
|Who releases the form||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS)|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||upums.ac.in|
|How to pay the fee||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|
CPNET 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Candidates can check the expected schedule from below:
|CPNET Application Form 2022||Dates|
|Start date of online Application||to be announced|
|End date of Online Application||to be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced|
CPNET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee after the completion of the application form. Every candidate must pay the application fee before the last date. Candidates can check the last year’s application fee as mentioned below:
|General/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST Category candidate||Rs.500/-|
CPNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the below-mentioned steps.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Lower Age: Candidate must be a minimum 17 Years old as on December 31, of the admission year.
- Upper Age Limit: For the GNM course, candidate must not be more than 35 Years of age till December 31, of the admission year. Whereas for the ANM course, female candidates age shall not be more than 30 Years till December of the admission year.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
How to fill the CPNET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly, if university found the form incomplete then they will reject it. Candidates can check the step by step procedure to fill the application form. The procedure as mentioned below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit on the official website of the UPUMS to fill the online application form.
- Step 2: Then candidates can see the exam name which is “CPNET”.
- Step 3: Candidates have to register themselves, they will able to see the an option of “Sign In New Registration”. Click on it and fill all the required details such as name, email and mobile no.
- Step 4: After that an One Time Password (OTP) will appear on the registered mobile no., candidates have to enter it then the username and password will be sent on the candidate’s email and mobile no. Candidates are advised to keep the details secure as it will be required at the time of CPNET answer key.
- Step 5: Candidates have to again login by using their username and password. Complete the application form by entering the personal details and educational qualification.
- Step 6: Now candidates have to upload the documents. Candidate have to upload their photograph, signature and certificate. They should be according to the size else they will not be accepted and the application form will not complete.
- Step 7: After the submission of the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee is compulsory for every candidate to pay. The application fee as mentioned above, candidates can check on this page.
- Step 8: Candidates are advised to download the final confirmation form and keep a copy of it for future use.
CPNET 2022 Image Specifications
Candidate shall affix the images in the prescribed manner.
|Type of Image||Format of Image||Size of Image|
|Photograph (3.5 X 4.5)||JPG||30-40 kb (200-300 DPI)|
|Signature||JPG||30-40 kb (200-300 DPI)|
Details to Enter in CPNET 2022 Application Form
The following details have to be entered by the candidate in the application form.
- Guardian’s name
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Qualification details
- Marksheet and certificate of 10th class
- Marksheet and certificate of 12th class
- Caste certificate, if applying in category other than general category
How to retrieve a forgotten password?
In case candidates forget the password then they can retrieve it by follow the following steps. Candidates can check the steps to retrieve the forgotten password.
- Candidates have to visit on the official website.
- Then they have to go on the login page.
- Candidates have to click on the option of “Forget Password”.
- Then they have to enter the mobile no and date of birth.
- They will get the link through registered mobile number and they can change the password now.
also check, CPNET 2022 Answer Key
CPNET 2022 Exam Centres
The following are the expected exam centers for CPNET 2022 as per the last year’s information.
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
|Saint Vivekanand Sr. Sec. Public School||11|
|Sir Madanlal Insititute of Pharmacy||12|
|Suditi Global Academy||13|
|Delhi Public School||14|
|St. Mary’s Inter College||15|
|Government Inter College||16|
|Theosophical Inter College||17|
|H.M.S Islamia Inter College||18|
|Archana Memorial Saraswati Gyan Mandir Inter College||19|
|Mount Litera Zee School||20|
|Ch. Charan Singh P.G. College||21|
|Tiwari Jwala Prasad Arya Kanya Inter College||22|
|Police Modern Sr. Secondary School||23|
|Narayan College of Science and Arts||24|
|Sughar Singh Memorial Shiksha Niketan Inter College||25|
|S.S. Memorial Senior Secondary Public School||26|
|Government Girls Inter College||27|
|K.K. P.G. College||28|
CPNET 2022 Admit Card
After the completion of the CPNET 2022 Application form, candidates will get the admit card on the official website.
- To download the Admit Card candidates needs their login Id and password.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination centre else they will not allow for the exam process.
- The information present in the admit card are exam date, exam timings, exam centre and reporting time.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre on time.
- As per last year information, candidates can download the admit card 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- No, admit card will be sent through the post.
About CPNET 2022
The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences will conduct the entrance exam of Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET). Candidates should apply for the application form on the official website. Those candidates are interested in the admissions for paramedical, pharmacy and nursing courses they have to appear for the entrance examination. It will be compulsory for every candidate to attend the entrance examination else they will not allow for the further rounds. The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. After the entrance examination, candidates will be selected on the basis of their entrance exam result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: As per last year, there was no provision for the form correction. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly. If there is a provision of application form correction it will be intimated on the official website. Candidates should check the official website for any updates.
Ans: Candidates have to use original documents for scanning. Before uploading candidates should check every detail mention on the documents should be clear.
Ans: Candidates will get the online application form on the official website. They have to submit the application form and take the print of the final application form.
Insofar, official details of CPNET 2022 Exam have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: upums.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.