CRSU Jind Application Form 2022 – Online applications will be available for various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. In order to take CRSU Jind Admission 2022, candidates need to fill the application form to proceed further in the admission process. Those who are willing to apply for the courses will have to visit the official website crsu.ac.in in order to fill the application form. The candidate must fill and submit the application form before the last date. Get more information about CRSU Jind Application Form 2022 candidate can refer to this page.
CRSU Jind Application Form 2022
Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana. They must also ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application form. Candidates can also fill their application from with the help of direct link which will be provide below. Important dates pertaining to CRSU Jind Application Form 2022 are provided below.
|Commencement of admission||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||to be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill CRSU Jind Application Form 2022 as per schedule.
Official Website: crsu.ac.in.
also check, CRSU Jind Admit Card 2022
Application Fee (as per last year): Processing fee Rs.500/-(Rs.125/- for SC/PwD of Haryana) must be deposited on or before its last date.
Mode of fee payment: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Instruction for Filling the CRSU Jind Application Form 2022
Before applying online application form, the candidate must have:
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and
- Mobile Number & E-mail id
- Keep the necessary details/document(s) ready (like DMC of Matriculation, Senior Secondary and Degree, etc.)
Below we have provided general instruction a candidate need to follow in order to fill the Application Form.
- Visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- University help desk will be established for the applicant on the first floor of the academic building in the University Computer Information Centre Lab for filling the online application form.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates should read the Prospectus carefully.
- All the entries in the Application Form should be filled. No entry should be left unfilled.
- Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana.
- Applications which do not have the required documents will be treated as incomplete and such applications may not be considered for admission.
- No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
- On the application form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled in.
- Candidate will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely Candidate’sresponsibility to check website for all activities.
- A tentative merit list of students will be uploaded on the University. Also displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned department.
CRSU Jind Application Form 2022 FAQs
A. The application forms can be filled via online mode through the official website.
A. Application Fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for SC/PwD of Haryana) for apply for CRSU Admission 2022.
A. The official website is crsu.ac.in
Insofar, official details of CRSU Jind Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.