CRSU Jind Application Form 2017 – Online applications is issued for applying for various Postgraduate courses. The willing to apply should visit the official website www.crsu.ac.in as per schedule. Get CRSU Jind Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Commencement of ONLINE admission||10 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE application form||30 Jun 2017|
CRSU Jind Application Form 2017
Before applying online, a candidate should have:-
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and
- Mobile Number & E-mail id
- Keep the necessary details/document(s) ready (like DMC of Matriculation, Senior Secondary and Degree etc.)
- Go to complete presentation- “How to Apply Online for Admission” available on the website.
A candidate can apply for multiple courses through single registration. (Fee will be charged on per application basis). Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Instruction for Filling the CRSU Jind Application Form 2017
- Go to official website
- A candidate can apply online for a course OR come to University premises for filling her application form free of cost. (Please bring all necessary docs/photograph)
- Venue: UCIC Lab, Swami Vivekanand Academic Block, First Floor, University Campus
- Date & Timings: June 10, 2017 to June 30, 2017, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- University help desk has been established for the applicant on the first floor of the academic building in the University Computer Information Centre Lab for filling online application form.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates should read the Prospectus carefully.
- All the entries in the Application Form should be filled. No entry should be left unfilled.
- Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana.
- Applications which do not have the required documents will be treated as incomplete and such applications may not be considered for admission.
- No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
- On application form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled in.
- Candidate will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely Candidate’sresponsibility to check web site for all activities.
- A tentative merit list of students will be uploaded on the University website on the dates mentioned in the Admission Brochure 2017-18& also displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned department.
- Candidatesas per tentative merit listshall reach the concerned department of the university for verification of documents along with their original Documents, a copy of all documents (like downloaded application form, a paid copy of e-Challan of application fee, additional documents list is available on website)& Admission fee of the course/programme as mentioned in the Admission Brochure. The tentative Merit list may change after verification of original documents.
- Stay connected with http://crsu.ac.in for updates. For any support you may contact to 01681-241021 or mail us at [email protected]