CRSU Jind Application Form 2020 – The last date to fill the application form for CRSU Jind Admission 2020 is extended up to October 05, 2020. Online applications are available for various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. In order to take admission into CSRU Jind, candidates need to fill the application form to proceed further in the admission process. Those who are willing to apply for the courses will have to visit the official website crsu.ac.in in order to fill the application form. The candidate must fill and submit the application form before the last date. Get more information about CRSU Jind Application Form 2020 candidate can refer to this page.
Latest: The last date to submit the CRSU Jind Application Form 2020 is extended. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
CRSU Jind Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana. They must also ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application form. Candidates can also fill their application from with the help of direct link which will be provide below. Important dates pertaining to CRSU Jind Application Form 2020 are provided below.
|Commencement of admission||02 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form|
05 Oct 2020
Apply Online: Click here to fill CRSU Jind Application Form 2020.
Official Website: crsu.ac.in.
CRSU Jind Application Form 2020 – Last Date to Apply Extended
Processing fee Rs.500/-(Rs.125/- for SC/PwD of Haryana) must be deposited on or before its last date.
Mode of fee payment: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Instruction for Filling the CRSU Jind Application Form 2020
Before applying online application form, the candidate must have:
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and
- Mobile Number & E-mail id
- Keep the necessary details/document(s) ready (like DMC of Matriculation, Senior Secondary and Degree, etc.)
Below we have provided general instruction a candidate need to follow in order to fill the Application Form.
- Visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- University help desk will be established for the applicant on the first floor of the academic building in the University Computer Information Centre Lab for filling the online application form.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates should read the Prospectus carefully.
- All the entries in the Application Form should be filled. No entry should be left unfilled.
- Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana.
- Applications which do not have the required documents will be treated as incomplete and such applications may not be considered for admission.
- No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
- On the application form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled in.
- Candidate will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely Candidate’sresponsibility to check website for all activities.
- A tentative merit list of students will be uploaded on the University. Also displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned department.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.