CRSU Jind Application Form 2019 – Online applications is available for various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. In order to take admission into CSRU Jind, candidate need to fill the application form to proceed further in the admission process. Those who are willing to apply for the courses will have to visit the official website www.crsu.ac.in in order to fill the application form. Application Form is available from June 05, 2019 onwards, candidate must fill and submit the application form before the last date which is June 29, 2019. Get more information about CRSU Jind Application Form 2019 candidate can refer to this page.
CRSU Jind Application Form 2019
Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana. They must also ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application form. Candidates can also fill their application from with the help of direct link which is provide below. Important dates pertaining to CRSU Jind Application Form 2019 are provided below.
|Commencement of admission||05 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||29 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: To fill the CRSU Jind Application Form 2019, candidate need to check the below provided links:
Official Website: crsu.ac.in.
Processing fee Rs.500/-(Rs.125/- for SC/PwD of Haryana) must be deposited on or before June 29, 2019.
Mode of fee payment: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Instruction for Filling the CRSU Jind Application Form 2019
Before applying online application form, the candidate must have:
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and
- Mobile Number & E-mail id
- Keep the necessary details/document(s) ready (like DMC of Matriculation, Senior Secondary and Degree, etc.)
- Click here to get steps on “How to Fill the Application Form“.
Below we have provided general instruction a candidate need to follow in order to fill the Application Form.
- Visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- University help desk will be established for the applicant on the first floor of the academic building in the University Computer Information Centre Lab for filling the online application form.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates should read the Prospectus carefully.
- All the entries in the Application Form should be filled. No entry should be left unfilled.
- Candidates must ensure that they have all the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Govt. of Haryana.
- Applications which do not have the required documents will be treated as incomplete and such applications may not be considered for admission.
- No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
- On the application form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled in.
- Candidate will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely Candidate’sresponsibility to check website for all activities.
- A tentative merit list of students will be uploaded on the University. Also displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned department.
- Candidates as per tentative merit list shall reach the concerned department of the university for verification of documents along with their original Documents, a copy of all documents (like downloaded application form, a paid copy of e-Challan of application fee, additional documents list is available on website)& Admission fee of the course/programme as mentioned in the Admission Brochure. The tentative Merit list will change after verification of original documents.
- Stay connected with http://crsu.ac.in for updates. For any support, you may contact to 01681-241021 or mail us at [email protected]