CRSU Jind Result/Merit List 2020 – Merit list for UG and PG courses will be released by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University. Result/Merit list is displayed on the Notice Board of the Department concerned and also on the university website. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to remain in touch with the Department concerned for keeping track of the progress of admissions and should visit the university website http://www.crsu.ac.in on a regular basis. No separate communication in this regard will be sent to the candidates by the University. Get CRSU Jind Result/Merit List 2020 complete information here.
CRSU Jind Result / Merit List 2020
Candidates whose name(s) appear in the Merit List will be considered eligible for admission within the prescribed time. Merit list is displayed on the University official website. Candidates can check their results / merit list through the link which will be provided below. Schedule with CRSU Jind Result / Merit List 2020 is provided below.
|Display of First Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (First Merit List)|
|Display of Second Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Second Merit List)|
|Display of Third Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Third Merit List)|
|Physical Presence, if seats remain vacant|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Physical Presence)|
|Classes will start|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Open counselling)|
Result / Merit List: Merit list for various UG and PG courses will b available at crsu.ac.in.
Candidates per tentative merit list shall reach the concerned department of the university for verification of documents along with their:
- Original Documents
- A copy of all documents (like downloaded application form, a paid copy of e-Challan of application fee, additional documents list is available on the website)
- Admission fee of the course/program .
The tentative Merit list may change after verification of original documents. The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination plus weightage as per Rules for the respective course.
Procedure for Preparing the Merit List
Weightage for B.P.Ed
- International Participation sponsored by the National Federation of India – 18 marks
- Winning 1st position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 15 marks
- Winning 2nd position in National or All India Inter State-All India Inter-varsity – 13 marks
- Winning 3rd position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 11 marks
- Winning 1st position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 08 marks
- Winning 2nd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 07 marks
- Winning 3rd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 06 marks
- Participation in Inter-University/National (only for B.P.Ed.) – 03 marks
- NIS Diploma in Game and Sports/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution – 05 marks
Guidelines for weightage(s)
- Weightage of an extra 5% will be given to candidate having PG Diploma in Yog while seeking admission in MA Yog Science.
- Total weightage for the purpose of merit shall not exceed 10 marks except for and B.P.Ed. courses.
- The position at National Level will only be considered if the candidate has participated in Inter-Collegiate Tournaments/ State Level Tournament in the same game/event during the college period.
- Weightage for the purpose of merit under Clause (E) Section V will be given only if the candidate has obtained required Certificates/Distinction during the course of the qualifying examination on the basis of which he is seeking admission to the course concerned. For example, if a candidate is seeking admission to M.A. course on the basis of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination he/she will be given weightage, under this clause only if he/she has obtained the required Certificate during B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. course.
- Weightage/eligibility for sports/games will only be given to those sports/games which are recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.