CRSU Jind Result/Merit List 2018 – Result/Merit list is displayed on the Notice Board of the Department concerned. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to remain in touch with the Department concerned for keeping track of the progress of admissions and should visit the university website www.crsu.ac.in on regular basis. No separate communication in this regard will be sent to the candidates by the University. Get CRSU Jind Result / Merit List 2018 complete information here.
CRSU Jind Result / Merit List 2018
Merit list has been displayed on the University official website. Candidates can check their result through the link which is provided below.
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||02 Jul 2018|
|Display of First Merit List||03 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (First Merit List)||03 – 05 Jul 2018|
|Display of Second Merit List||06 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Second Merit List)||06 – 07 Jul 2018|
|Display of Third Merit List||09 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Third Merit List)||09 – 10 Jul 2018|
|Physical Presence, if seats remain vacant||11 Jul 2018|
|Display of Merit List (Physical Presence)||11 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Physical Presence)||11 to 12 Jul 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List of PG Courses||26 Jul 2018|
|First Physical Counselling through KUK & MDU||27 Jul 2018|
|First counselling for supernumerary seats through KUK & MDU||27 Jul 2018|
|Second Physical Counselling through KUK & MDU (If any seats remain vacant)||30 Jul 2018|
|Second Counselling for supernumerary seat through KUK & MDU (If any seats remain vacant)||30 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check the result for MA Education and other pending cases.
- Click here to check Result of UTDs and B.P.Ed and MPES Sem IV in affiliated courses
- Click Here to check the CRSU Jind Merit List 2018 of all PG courses.
Official Website: crsu.ac.in.
Candidates per tentative merit list shall reach the concerned department of the university for verification of documents along with their original Documents, a copy of all documents (like downloaded application form, a paid copy of e-Challan of application fee, additional documents list is available on website)& Admission fee of the course/programme as mentioned in the Admission Brochure. The tentative Merit list may change after verification of original documents.
The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination plus weightage as per Rules for the respective course.
Second Physical Counselling
Procedure for Preparing the Merit List
Weightage for B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
- International Participation sponsored by the National Federation of India – 18 marks
- Winning 1st position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 15 marks
- Winning 2nd position in National or All India Inter State-All India Inter-varsity – 13 marks
- Winning 3rd position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 11 marks
- Winning 1st position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 08 marks
- Winning 2nd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 07 marks
- Winning 3rd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 06 marks
- Participation in Inter-University/National (only for B.P.Ed.) – 03 marks
- NIS Diploma in Game and Sports/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution – 05 marks
Guidelines for weightage(s)
- Weightage of extra 5% will be given to candidate having PG Diploma in Yog while seeking admission in MA Yog Science.
- Total weightage for the purpose of merit under Section-V shall not exceed 10 marks except for and B.P.Ed. courses.
- Besides the one maximum higher weightage mentioned at Sr.No.(F) (i) to (viii) and weightage at Sr. No. (ix) and only one weightage of the remaining categories under Clause (A) to (E) of Section-V would be added for the purpose of merit for admission to B.P.Ed. course.
- The position at National Level will only be considered if the candidate has participated in Inter-Collegiate Tournaments/ State Level Tournament in the same game/event during college period.
- Weightage for the purpose of merit under Clause (E) Section V will be given only if the candidate has obtained required Certificates/Distinction during the course of the qualifying examination on the basis of which he is seeking admission to the course concerned. For example, if a candidate is seeking admission to M.A. course on the basis of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination he/she will be given weightage, under this clause only if he/she has obtained the required Certificate during B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. course.
- Weightage/eligibility for sports/games will only be given to those sports/games which are recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Current list of such sports/games recognized by AIU is as under: