CS Executive June 2019 Application Form has been released online on February 26, 2019. The candidates can submit the CS Executive 2019 Application Form till March 25, 2019. The application form for CS Executive June 2019 exam is released online at the official website, smash.icsi.in. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) releases the CS Executive Application form for the candidates who wish to enroll to appear for CS Executive June 2019 exam. Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible to apply for CS Executive programme. The application form is released by online mode only, no offline form is available for CS Executive exam. Check complete details on CS Executive June 2019 Application Form from this page.
CS Executive June 2019 Application Form
After filling the CS Executive June 2019 Application Form, candidates are going to be issued CS Executive 2019 Admit Card. For more information about CS Executive June 2019 Application Form, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|CS Executive June 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of CS Executive June 2019 Application Form||26 Feb 2019|
|Receipt of Examination Enrollment application (for appearing in June 2019 Examination)||25 Mar 2019|
|Receipt of Enrollment application for appearing in June 2019 Examination (with late fee)||09 Apr 2019|
|Start date of submitting request for Change in details in CS Executive Form||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the request for correction||16 May 2019 (up to 04:00 PM)|
|Applying for Paper-wise Exemption on the basis of qualification for June 2019 Examination||09 Apr 2019|
|Applying for Registration De Novo / Extension of registration (for June 2019 Examination)||09 Apr 2019|
Apply Here: Click here to fill CS Executive June 2019 Exam enrollment Application.
Last Date For Submission Of Request For Change Of Examination Centre
CS Executive 2019 Application Fee
To submit the CS Executive 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- for each module. The candidates who will submit the exam form after the last date will have to pay Rs. 250/- as late fee charge. The aspirants have to pay the required amount of Application Fee by Online mode or by depositing Cash through Canara Bank Challan.
- Click here to check Concession in CS 2019 Application Fee for Widows and Wards of Martyrs, Permanent Disability cases, Serving / Retired Personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and all paramilitary forces
Refund Policy for CS Executive 2019 Exam Fee
Please note that once the candidates have paid the application fee and submitted the form, there is no provision for a fee refund. However, in case if the application for registration is not accepted, then the candidate is entitled to refund of fee paid by him/her subject to deduction of administrative charges, which presently are Rs. 500/- only.
How to Fill CS Executive June 2019 Application Form?
Once the candidates have successfully registered for the exam, they can proceed to fill in details in the Application Form. The candidates can fill the exam enrollment form by simply following the instructions as given below.
Steps to submit the Examination Form are given below:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to fill CS Executive June 2019 Application Form.
- The aspirants will then have to log in by entering their Registration Number and Password as obtained at the time of CS Executive registration.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button and then in the next screen, click on the “Module / Enrollment/ Enrollment Request‟ link.
- Applicants will then have to select the Applied Year, Course, Syllabus, Session Name, Request status, etc.
- After providing the necessary information, click on the “Add Enrollment Request” button.
- In the next screen, the applicants have to fill in other necessary information in the Application Form. Fill in the details such as Country, State, Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules, etc. and click on “Next” on the bottom of the screen.
- The next step for the applicant is to pay the required amount of the Application Fee. Check the amount to be paid and then click on the “Next” button.
- Ensure that the details provided by them are correct. If the candidate is satisfied with the details provided, then he/she should proceed to the next step by clicking on “Confirm Application” button.
- Now, pay the examination fee by selecting the mode of payment and then click on the “Next” button.
- On completion of the above-given steps, you can download and take a print out of the Acknowledgment for future reference.
How to Check CS Executive 2019 Application Status?
Candidates tend to follow certain steps in order to check the status of their CS Executive June 2019 Application Form.
- Click on Student and then Select My Account.
- Then click on payment request and then Generate Payment Receipt.
- Enter the Request ID and Transaction ID.
- After entering the asked details, click on ‘Check Status’.
- If the payment has been successful then the receipt will be generated, if not, then candidates are required to fill the Examination Form again.
- After submitting the Examination Form, candidates can check their Enrollment Status.
CS Executive June 2019 Application Form Correction
After the final submission of the CS Executive 2019 Application Form, the candidates shall not be allowed to edit/change the detail in the form. However, the candidates shall be allowed to submit the request in regard to change in the exam center. The application is to be submitted with a fee of Rs. 250/- along with a valid reason for the change of examination centre. The request for the change in the test center should be submitted to the Institute not less than 15 days before the date of the commencement of an examination.
Detail which can be Edited in CS Executive June 2019 Application Form
- Change of Examination Centre
- Combination Module(s)
- Medium of Examination
- Cancellation of Paper-wise Exemptions granted
What After CS Executive June 2019 Application Process is Over?
Once the application process for CS Executive June 2019 is over, the registered candidates will be issued Admit card to appear for CS Executive June 2019 Examination. The ICSI issues the CS Admit Card about 15 days before the test. The Institute does not send the hard copy of the CS Executive Admit Card to the candidates individually. To download it, you need to log in by entering your Registration Number. It is advised to the candidates to take at least 2-3 print out of the Admit Card, as it will have your Roll Number, which is further required for checking CS Executive Result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.