CS Foundation June 2020 Application Form: The aspirants need to fill the examination enrollment form online at smash.icsi.in. The application form for CS Foundation June 2020 exam is released by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The Institute does not send the hardcopy of the Application Form to the candidates by post/courier. The aspirants must submit the form before the last date, as for the exam form submitted after the last date, late fine charges will be implied. Check here complete details on CS Foundation 2020 Application Form.
– ICAI is providing the facility to candidates to carry forward the exam fee for ICSI CS Foundation June 2020 to December 2020 session. Scroll down to check the notice.
– The online window is going to be re-open for submission of a request for a change in the exam centre, Medium and Module. Scroll down to check the notice.
CS Foundation June 2020 Application Form
The registration and exam enrollment form are two different events, and the candidates should not get confused in these two. The candidates need to first register with the Institute and once the registration is done, they can apply for appearing for the Foundation course exam as per the schedule in the table below.
|Receipt of Examination Enrollment application (for appearing in June, 2020 Examination)||25 Mar 2020|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Foundation Programme (for appearing in Dec 2020 Examination)||31 Mar 2020|
|Receipt of Enrollment application for appearing in June,2020 Examination (with late fee)||09 Apr 2020|
|Applying for Paper-wise Exemption on the basis of qualification for June 2020 Examination.||09 Apr 2020|
|Applying for Registration De Novo / Extension of registration (for June 2020 Examination)||09 Apr 2020|
|Submission of request or change in exam centre/ medium/ module||17 – 30 Jun 2020|
|Fee carry forward option||20 – 30 Jun 2020|
|Receipt of Examination EnrollmentApplication for appearing in Dec, 2020 Examination|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Foundation Programme (for appearing in June 2021 Examination)|
|Receipt of Examination Enrollment application for appearing in Dec, 2020 Examination (with late fee)|
|Applying for Paper-wise Exemption on the basis of Qualification for Dec 2020 Examination.|
|Applying for Registration De Novo / Extension of registration(for Dec 2020 Examination)|
Application Form: CS Foundation June 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website i.e. icsi.edu. as per schedule.
ICSI CS Foundation 2020 Fee Carry Forward Notice
Click here to download the above notice.
ICSI CS Foundation 2020 Request Submission Notice
CS Foundation 2020 Application Fee
Candidate should note that Application Fee provided below is last year based and for reference. To successfully enroll for appearing in CS Foundation June 2020 exam, the aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- for the application fee. The application fee for CS Foundation 2020 is payable by Online mode and by Cash through Canara Bank Challan. The candidates who submit the Form after the last date will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-.
Concession in CS June 2020 Application Fee
ICSI provides 25% concession in the Application Fee for the PWD General category candidates only.
- Click here to check Concession in CS 2020 Application Fee for Widows and Wards of Martyrs, Permanent Disability cases, Serving / Retired Personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and all paramilitary forces.
How to Apply For CS Foundation June 2020 Exam?
To apply for CS Foundation June 2020 exam, the candidates need to follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link provided on this page to apply for CS Foundation June 2020 exam.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their User Id and Password.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next screen, click on the “Module / Enrollment/ Enrollment Request‟ link.
- On clicking the link, the candidates need to select the Applied Year, Course, Syllabus, Session Name, Request status, etc.
- Then, next click on the “Add Enrollment Request” button.
- After this, the candidates need to fill in other necessary information in the Application Form.
- Fill in the details such as Country, State, Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules, etc. and click on “Next” on the bottom of the screen.
- On submitting the details, the candidates can proceed to pay the Application Fee.
- Check the amount of Application Fee to be paid and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now, before paying the application fee, the candidates must ensure that the details provided by them are correct. If the candidate is satisfied with the details provided, then he/she should proceed to the next step by clicking on “Confirm Application” button.
- The last step of the application process is to pay the examination fee. Select the mode of payment and then click on the “Next” button.
- To pay the application fee, the candidates have to enter their Bank / Credit/ Debit Card details and click on the “Make Payment” button. For all successful payments, a Fee Receipt is instantly generated.
- On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates can download and take a print out of the Acknowledgment for future reference.
CS Foundation 2020 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in the CA Foundation 2020 Application Form, the candidates will have to select a test city of their choice. The candidates can check the complete list of CA Foundation June 2020 exam centers from below. Note that the centers are last year based.
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
- Click Here to check the list of Zone wise exam centers for CS Foundation June 2019 exam
CS Foundation Application Status
After making the fee payment and submitting the application form, a candidate will be able to check the application status. If the status shows misleading information, contact the Institute at the earliest possible and get it rectified. But first, let’s have a look at the steps that need to be taken to check the CS Foundation Application Status.
- Start by visiting the official website of the Institute i.e icsi.edu.
- Log in with the credentials provided.
- Select the “Module” option, then place the cursor on the “Student Services” section and then, click on the “application status” button.
- Enter Application No., Date of Birth & First Name, Mobile Number and Email ID. Click “Submit” to proceed.
- You will be then able to see what all application steps, you have completed and what all steps, you need to complete.
CS Foundation June 2020 Application Form Correction
Though the students are advised to check that the details submitted in the CS Foundation Application Form are correct. However, after the final submission of the form, the candidate notices any error in the Application Form, then he/she can edit it online. ICSI allows the candidate to edit details in their CS Foundation 2020 Application Form as per the schedule above. For editing the details in the form, the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- by Online mode. The candidates should note that the information provided in the Application Form, will be used for issuing the CS Foundation 2020 Admit Card.
Details which can be Edited in CS Foundation 2020 Application Form
- Change of Examination Centre
- Combination Module(s)
- Medium of Examination
- Cancellation of Paper-wise Exemptions granted
FAQs on CS Foundation 2020 Application Form
If any candidate is still having any doubts, then he/she can consult the below frequently asked questions to gain a better insight.
Q1. What is the eligibility for applying to CS foundation course?
Ans. A candidate needs to have passed 10+2 or equivalent level of studies in order to be eligible for CS Foundation course. ICSI doesn’t specify any minimum marks requirement or stream from which a candidate can apply or this course.
Q2. What are the cut off dates for CS Foundation course?
Ans. The cutoff dates for December session is 31st March, whereas for June session is 30th September.
Q3. After how many days of getting registered will a candidate receive his or her study material?
Ans. Once the ICSI approves the CS application, filled by a candidate, within 10-15 days a candidate shall receive his or her study material.
Q4. Does ICSI demand a copy of the online application sent to the Institute?
Ans. No, candidates are not required to send the hard copies of their filled in applications to ICSI.
Q5. Does the CS Registration for Foundation course have validity?
Ans. Yes, the registration done will be valid up to three years. A candidate cannot renew their registration, rather will be required to do a fresh registration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.