CS Pre Exam Test 2019 – Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has extended the last date to clear the Pre-Examination Test 2019 from October 10 to 31, 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear the Pre-Examination Test to enroll for Executive Programme and Professional Programme under New Syllabus (2017) for December 2019 Session of Examinations. Check more details on CS Pre Exam Test 2019 from this page.
Latest: Last date to clear CS Pre-Exam Test 2019 has been extended to 31 Oct 2019. Check the notice below.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019
Pre-Examination test is mandatory as it is introduced as a pre-requisite for enrolment in CS Examination of June 2019 or further. Applicants have to do registration in order to take this test before enrolling for June 2019 or further Examinations. Applicants will have to complete the registration process along with the application fee.
Notice for Extension of Last Date to Clear Pre-Exam Test 2019
When the conducting body will release official notification willing applicants will be able to apply for the entrance exam 2019 . The aspirants need to submit their form along with application fees before the last date of submission. All the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the exam. As the conducting body had fixed a criteria which need to be fulfil by the candidates.
CS Pre Exam Test: Click here to give CS Pre Exam Test.
All the applicants who will go for the course or going to attempt the exam need to submit the application fee with application form. Candidates need to keep it on their mind that it is compulsory for each individual to submit their fees and form before the last date of submission. The information regarding application fee is based on last year. If we get any update for application fees or on anything else we will update it here .
As application fees Rs.1000/- is to be paid by all the applicant, which will pay through online mode. After the payment will realise, candidates will get an invitation (along with login ID and default password) within 3-5 working days.
Steps to register
Here are the steps which the candidates need to follow in order to register their name.
- In order to register yourself the candidate need to Login using your credentials.
- After login there will be a option “My Course” which candidates need to click.
- Now all the courses will appear on your screen in which you are enrolled. select Online Pre Examination Test Executive Module -1 and click on launch button in green colour.
- Pre Examination Guidelines page will open, candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully.
- After reading the guidelines applicants need to click on Assessment Tab given just below paper name.
- After Clicking on Assessment, Please click on launch assessment button:
- After clicking on launch assessment, instruction page will open. Please read these instructions carefully. After reading instruction, please tick the checkbox displaying (I have read and understood the instructions and agree to adhere to them).
- Assessment will start after you click on this button. Given below is assessment screen:
After completion of registration process, candidates need to appear for the exam “CS Pre Exam Test 2019” after which they will eligible to apply for exclusive program.
Exam Pattern for CS Pre Exam Test 2019
The pattern of Pre-Examination Test will be as follows :
- Online Computer Based exam.
- The student can take the test from his home, cyber cafe or any other location.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type with negative marking of 25% of the allotted marks;
- Result of the test would be available immediately on completion of the test;
- Result of the test would be linked with the enrolment process for examination;
- The questions will be categorized as per three difficulty levels i.e. Easy, Medium and Tough and shall have a ratio of 30:40:30 in the overall marking scheme.
Importance of CS Pre Exam test
- In order to enroll for CS examination June 2019 or further, candidates need to qualify the CS Pre Exam Test 2019.
- This exam is mandatory for students who are seeking admission in executive and professional program.
- The result of this exam will valid for further sessions.
- To qualify the pre exam candidates need to score 40% marks in it .
Official Website: www.icsi.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.