ICSI CS Professional 2019 Application Form – The aspirants can enroll themselves to appear for the exam from the official website, smash.icsi.in. Candidates who have passed CS Executive exam and registered for the CS Professional Dec 2019 exam before the cut off date are eligible to fill CS Professional Application Form for Dec 2019 exam. The application form is released online only. No offline forms are released for the candidates. Check here complete details on CS Professional Dec 2019 Application Form.
ICSI CS Professional 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep in mind that there are two stages before applying for Professional Programme after graduation. They have to clear the Executive and Foundation Programme level before applying for this degree. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know more important dates and events related to ICSI CS Professional 2019 Programme:
|Last date for submmission of examination form||25 Sep 2019|
|Last date for submission of examination form (with late fee)||10 Oct 2019|
|Start date Requests for change of Exam Centre, Medium &|
Combination of Modules
|11 Oct 2019|
|Last date for changes in Exam Center,Medium & Combination of Modules||04 Dec 2019 (upto 4:00 pm )|
Application Form: Application Process over…..
CS Professional 2019 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay Rs. 1200 for CS Professional Application Fee. Only once the candidates pay the application fee, the application process will be completed. The candidates who will submit the application form after the last date will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250. The application fee for CS Professional Dec 2019 exam is payable by Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or by depositing Cash through Canara Bank Challan
Candidates are required to follow certain steps if they have to submit the Application Form. Candidates can check the steps given below:
- Click on the direct link provided on this page for CS Professional Application Form.
- Now, the candidates need to log in by using their User Id (Student Registration Number), Password (created by them for the SMASH Portal).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next screen, click on “Module/ Enrollment/ Enrollment Request‟ as per the screen given below.
- On clicking the “Examination Enrolment Request‟, the students will then have to fill in the necessary information and then click on the “Add Enrollment Request”.
- Next, you will have to fill in details such as Country, State, Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules, etc.) and click on the “Next” button provided on the bottom of the screen.
- In the next screen, the preview of the Application Form with the details provided by you appears on the screen. Verify that the details are correct and then click on “Confirm Application” button to proceed to the next screen.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to choose the mode of payment, check the amount and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Once the payment has been done successfully, a Fee Receipt is instantly generated.
- Lastly, the candidates can take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
Candidates have an opportunity to check their application status by making use of their Login Credentials. Candidates can check their Application Form Status under the student’s services.
What After the CS Professional 2019 Exam Form is Submitted?
It is only after submitting the Examination Form, candidates can get ICSI CS Professional 2019 Admit Card. Candidates are advised to carry ICSI CS Professional 2019 Admit Card to the examination center as it is a mandatory document to be carried at the time of examination.
Stages to Become a Company Secretary
The students who want to become a Company Secretary after 10+2, they will have to fulfill the following given stages:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.