CSAET Application Form 2019 has been over for Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test for M.Ed. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSAET 2019 can apply for the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) entrance exam being conducted by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The incorrect, incomplete online applications or filled after the last date of submission were rejected forthwith. The application form was available online from Jan 21, 2019, on the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha. Candidates were allowed to fill complete and genuine details in the application form as details found wrong at any stage will lead to the disqualification.
CSAET Application Form 2019
The applicants appearing for CSAET – 2019 can fill prescribed online application from the official website. Candidates can also fill their Application form for CSAET 2019 from the direct link provided below as per the official announcement.
|Issue of Application form||21 Jan 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration/submission application form||10 Mar 2019|
|Last date of paying fee online||10 Mar 2019|
Application process is over…!!!
- General/Others/ Unreserved Candidates – 1200/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates – 1000/-
- Online Application fee must be submitted through online only.
- Rs.300/- is late application fee for all categories candidates in all four Programmes.
- Do not send any examination fee other online application fee.
- The candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge (as per policy of payment gateway) of Credit/Debit/Net Banking etc. to pay online application fee
Instructions for filling the online application
Candidates have to click the Application form link given above to fill the form. In the Application, form candidates have to provide their details in the prescribed format according to the instruction given below.
- Please upload passport-size dated latest Photographs on the online application.
- To get User ID and Password fill the personal details i.e. Name, DOB, Mobile No. and Email Id etc. in stage 1 of online application. After getting the User Id and Password via Mobile and Email candidate should preserve it and keep secretly.
- By using the User Id and Password candidate can apply Online. After completely filling the details. Candidate can modify his/her details by using his/her User Id and Password until fix period of time. After that period impossible to modify or change anything in given data.
- Click Auto Up Gradation option, to apply for re-consideration in admission in preferred campus subject to availability according to merit only. Without the selection of Auto Up Gradation transfer will be not permissible after admission.
Important facts regarding the Online Application
- Fully filled online application should be submitted by last date.
- Fill the online application correctly and carefully within time. Late online application may be not allowed.
- Do not send any other fee alongwith entrance test fee.
- Selected candidates shall be informed through websites.
- Upload photographs (with date) on all the prescribed places in the online application.
- Fill the examination center carefully.
Documents along with the Application while admission in Sansthan Campus/Vidyapeetha
- Self-attested copy of certificate in support of age.
- Self-attested copies of degrees and mark-sheets of Shastri, Acharya/BA(Sanskrit)/M.A. (Sanskrit) etc.
- Reservation related certificate (if applicable).
- Bring three recent passport-size photographs. Photo with latest date.
- Certificate of having passed from Sansthan Campus/Tirupati /Delhi Vidyapeetha for internal candidates.
- Medical certificate issued by registered Medical Practitioner/Govt. Competent authority/Doctor..Diseased candidates will not be considered as eligible for the course.
- CSAET -2019 original admit card.