|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CSAET Application Form 2017 is available for Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test for M.Ed. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSAET 2017 can apply for the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) entrance exam being conducted by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Application form of CSAET 2017 will be available for download as well as available in the colleges listed below.
|Issue of Application form||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application form|
CSAET Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application form for CSAET 2017 from the direct link provided below.
How to Apply?
The applicants appearing for CSAET – 2017 can fill prescribed online application from websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. The incorrect, incomplete online applications or filled after the last date of submission will be rejected forthwith. Only selected candidates in CSAET will be admitted in order of merit. This merit list will be valid for the year 2017 only. Admit Cards could be downloaded from 18-4-2017 onwards.
- Please upload passport-size dated latest Photographs on the online application.
- To get User ID and Password fill the personal details i.e. Name, DOB, Mobile No. and Email Id etc. in stage 1 of online application. After getting the User Id and Password via Mobile and Email candidate should preserve it and keep secretly.
- By using the User Id and Password candidate can apply Online. After completely filling the details candidate may apply Online by 20-03-2017. Candidate who wants to correct his details he may get a chance from 17-03-2017 to 23-03-2017. Candidate can modify his/her details by using his/her User Id and Password. After that period impossible to modify or change anything in given data.
- Click Auto Up Gradation option, to apply for re-consideration in admission in preferred campus subject to availability according to merit only. Without the selection of Auto Up Gradation transfer will be not permissible after admission.
Documents along with the Application while admission in Sansthan Campus/Vidyapeetha
- Self-attested copy of certificate in support of age.
- Self-attested copies of degrees and mark-sheets of Shastri, Acharya/BA(Sanskrit)/M.A. (Sanskrit) etc.
- Reservation related certificate (if applicable).
- Bring three recent passport-size photographs. Photo with latest date.
- Certificate of having passed from Sansthan Campus/Tirupati /Delhi Vidyapeetha for internal candidates.
- Medical certificate issued by registered Medical Practitioner/Govt. Competent authority/Doctor..Diseased candidates will not be considered as eligible for the course.
- CSAET -2017 original admit card.
Online Application Process Flow Chart