CSAET 2018 Result has been announced on June 18, 2018. CSAET 2018 Result is available on the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha. The merit list of the Entrance Test will be prepared separately for each university. All three Universities will give admission according to their own admission policy. The admission will not be transferred to another university after taking admission in one university. If there is vacant seat in one university, the admission of the student will be done from other universities subject to getting of NOC from concerned university. For more details on CSAET 2018 Result check article below.
CSAET 2018 Result
The participants can check CSAET 2018 Result from the link given below as per the official announcement. Date of the Exam and result is provided below for reference.
|CSAET Exam Date||20 May 2018|
|CSAET Result Declaration||18 Jun 2018|
|1st Counseling for Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed)|
|2nd Counseling Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed)|
- Click Here to check the second list of qualified candidates.
- Click Here to check the CSAET 2018 Result.
- Click Here to check the University Wise CSAET 2018 Result.
Official Website: rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
How can the CSAET 2018 Result be checked?
The candidates who want to check their CSAET 2018 Result can visit the official website of the university at www.sanskrit.nic.in. The link to download the CSAET Result 2018 organised by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Tirupati can also be accessed from our page.
How are marks evaluated?
To know that let us look at the Evaluation Method which is used to declare the results. The question paper of Shiksha Acharya course is in Sanskrit medium. There will be two parts of the paper PART A And PART B. Candidates will appear for the exam and must secure a of minimum 50% marks in both the parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ separately. These candidates who succeed uin will be considered as passed. However second part of those candidates, not securing 50% marks in first part, will not be evaluated.
Documents required along with the Application while admission in Sansthan Campus/ Vidyapeetha
A candidate must carry the listed items below in order to secure a seat in their desired institution.
- Self-attested copy of age proof certificate.
- Self-attested copies of marksheets/degree certificates of Shastri, Acharya / BA (Sanskrit) / M.A. (Sanskrit) etc.
- Certificate to claim reservation.
- Recent passport-size photographs. The date should also be mentioned.
- Passing Certificate from Sansthan Campus/Tirupati /Delhi Vidyapeetha for internal candidates.
- Medical certificate issued by any registered Medical Practitioner. Diseased candidates will not be considered as fit for the course.
- CSAET 2018 Admit Card.