|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CSAET 2017, Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test for M.Ed., will be conducted by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (CSAET 2017) is for M.Ed entrance and admission to the three deemed Sanskrit universities, namely SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati).
Courses & Seats Offered
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi (4 Campuses) – 200 seats
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 50 seats
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi – 50 seats.
Schedule for the CSAET 2017 is given below.
|Date of Online Application||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Last date of Paying fee through Online / Bank Challan||10 Mar 2017|
|Date for downloading of Admit Card||18 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14 May 2017|
|Date of declaration of Results||09 Jun 2017|
CSAET 2017 Quick Links
CSAET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- This course is of Two years. Those students who have passed Shastri/B.A./equivalent degree and/or Acharya/ M.A.(Skt.)/equivalent degree, Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed.(With Sanskrit Teaching) from any recognized University are eligible
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri./B.Ed.(Skt.) Methodology.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ otherwise able categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission. i.e. 45% in each section and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to M.Ed. Course will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit list of the combined M.Ed. Entrance Test 2017
- Minimum age limit for appearing in the entrance test must be at least 22 years as on 01 Oct., 2017.
CSAET 2017 Admit Card – Available!
Candidates are now able to download the admit card for the examination from the official website, In case you do not get the Admit Card before Examination date, you may check the Website and find out the Roll no. and name of the Examination centre from internet and contact the centre. one hour before the examination with two photographs alongwith the prescribed form filled in. Fill the application form only if you consider yourself eligible for it. Do not fill more than one form. That will cancel your candidature for the test.
The combined (M.Ed.) Entrance Test will consist of a question paper in two parts.
Part A (objective type): M.M. 100
Part A will consist of four sections.
- Sanskrit Language Competency – 25
- Educational Psychology – 25
- General Knowledge related to Education & Teaching – 25
- Teaching of Sanskrit – 25
For each question, four choices of the answers shall be provided. Out of those, only one will be the correct answer. Only one answer is to be marked(z). If more than one answers are marked for any question, it will be treated as invalid and no mark will be awarded for such an answer. All the questions will be in Sanskrit.
Part B (Subject Based Question) : M.M. 50
- Linguistic components of Sanskrit – 10
- Outline of prose/poetry lesson plans – 10
- Action research Project on a given topic – 20
- Preparing a balanced question paper on a given subject – 10
Medium of Shiksha Acharya course is Sanskrit.
Candidates securing minimum 50% marks in both the parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ separately will be considered as passed. However second part of those candidates, not securing 50% marks in first part, will not be evaluated.
The allotment of the centre for examination shall be done as per information given by the student. Once the centre for examination is allotted, it will not be changed. The candidate has to appear at the allotted centre only.