CSAET 2018, Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test for M.Ed., was conducted by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (CSAET 2018).Notice regarding the second counselling has been released officially. CSAET is an M.Ed entrance conducted for the admission to the three deemed Sanskrit universities, namely SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati). An entrance test has been conducted to select the candidates for admission. The merit list of the Entrance Test will be prepared separately for each university. All three Universities will give admission according to their own admission policy. Check more details about CSAET 2018 here.
The CSAET 2018 Application process has already start from January 15, 2018. Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application form and fee before the last date otherwise their applications will be rejected.
|Release of the Application form||15 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to apply|
|Last date of paying fee online||10 Mar 2018|
|Availability of Admit card|
|Date of Examination||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||18 Jun 2018|
|1st Counseling for Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed)|
|2nd Counseling Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed)|
Notice regarding the second round of counselling for M.Ed. 2018 as offered by Shiksha Acharya is out officially.
Note: It is further clarified and notified for information of all concerned that the date and venue of the counselling for Shiksha Acharya admission will be on July 23 & 24, 2018, as notified by Sansthan dated on July 17, 2018. All eligible candidates are informed to attend the counselling as per details given in this regard, by Sansthan and who fail to attend the same will not be given any chance to taking admission for Shiksha Acharya 2018-19.
- This course is of Two years. Those students who have passed Shastri/B.A./equivalent degree and/or Acharya/ M.A.(Skt.)/equivalent degree, Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed.(With Sanskrit Teaching) from any recognized University are eligible
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri./B.Ed.(Skt.) Methodology.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ otherwise able categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission. i.e. 45% in each section and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to M.Ed. Course will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit list of the combined M.Ed. Entrance Test 2018
- Minimum age limit for appearing in the entrance test must be at least 22 years as on 01 Oct., 2018.
The applicants appearing for CSAET – 2018 can fill prescribed online application from
websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Candidates are able to download the admit card for the examination from the official website, In case you do not get the Admit Card before Examination date, you may check the Website and find out the Roll no. and name of the Examination center from internet and contact the center. one hour before the examination with two photographs along-with the prescribed form filled in. Fill the application form only if you consider yourself eligible for it. Do not fill more than one form. That will cancel your candidature for the test.
The combined (M.Ed.) Entrance Test will consist of a question paper in two parts.
Part A (objective type): M.M. 100
Part A will consist of four sections.
- Sanskrit Language Competency – 25
- Educational Psychology – 25
- General Knowledge related to Education & Teaching – 25
- Teaching of Sanskrit – 25
For each question, four choices of the answers shall be provided. Out of those, only one will be the correct answer. Only one answer is to be marked(z). If more than one answers are marked for any question, it will be treated as invalid and no mark will be awarded for such an answer. All the questions will be in Sanskrit.
Part B (Subject Based Question): M.M. 50
- Linguistic components of Sanskrit – 10
- Outline of prose/poetry lesson plans – 10
- Action research Project on a given topic – 20
- Preparing a balanced question paper on a given subject – 10
The allotment of the center for examination shall be done as per information given by the student. Once the center for examination is allotted, it will not be changed. The candidate has to appear at the allotted center only.
Medium of Shiksha Acharya course is Sanskrit. Candidates securing minimum 50% marks
in both the parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ separately will be considered as passed. However second part of those
candidates, not securing 50% marks in first part, will not be evaluated.
Official Website: www.rspvet.in
For More Information Refer to the Information Brochure of CSAET 2018