The Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (SAET 2020) is an M.Ed entrance conducted for the admission to the three deemed Sanskrit universities, namely SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati). An entrance test will be conducted to select the candidates for admission. The merit list of the Entrance Test will be prepared separately for each university. All three Universities will give admission according to their own admission policy. Check more details about SAET 2020 here.
TInterested candidates for SAET 2020 have to fill and submit the application form and fee before the last date otherwise their applications will be rejected.
|Release of the Application form||2nd week of jan 2020|
|Last Date to apply||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of paying fee online||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
|Receive appeal on objective type question from candidates||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Final Answer key release date||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|1st Counseling for Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed)||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Spot admission||1 st week of Jul 2020|
- Persons who have obtained Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates from Universities/Institutions recognized by the Govt. of J&K/UGC would be eligible for employment in Central Govt. & other States.
- As the NCTE Act does not cover the issue of admission in institutions for higher qualifications, the eligibility of persons with degrees from institutions in J & K will not be governed by the provision of the NCTE Act but by the relevant laws/rules/regulations of the Respective States/Universities.
SAET 2020 Exam Pattern
The combined (M.Ed.) Entrance Test will consist of a question paper in two parts.
Part A (objective type): M.M. 100
Part A will consist of four sections.
- Sanskrit Language Competency – 25
- Educational Psychology – 25
- General Knowledge related to Education & Teaching – 25
- Teaching of Sanskrit – 25
For each question, four choices of the answers shall be provided. Out of those, only one will be the correct answer. Only one answer is to be marked(z). If more than one answers are marked for any question, it will be treated as invalid and no mark will be awarded for such an answer. All the questions will be in Sanskrit.
Part B (Subject Based Question): M.M. 50
- Linguistic components of Sanskrit – 10
- Outline of prose/poetry lesson plans – 10
- Action research Project on a given topic – 20
- Preparing a balanced question paper on a given subject – 10
SAET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- This course is of Two years. Those students who have passed Shastri/B.A./equivalent degree and/or Acharya/ M.A.(Skt.)/equivalent degree, Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed.(With Sanskrit Teaching) from any recognized University are eligible
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri./B.Ed.(Skt.) Methodology.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ otherwise able categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission. i.e. 45% in each section and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to M.Ed. Course will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit list of the combined M.Ed. Entrance Test 2020
- Minimum age limit for appearing in the entrance test must be at least 22 years as on 01 Oct., 2020.
SAET 2020 Application form
The applicants appearing for SAET – 2020 can fill prescribed online application from
websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying.
SAET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card for the examination from the official website. In case you do not get the Admit Card before Examination date, you may check the Website and find out the Roll no. and name of the Examination center from internet and contact the center. one hour before the examination with two photographs along-with the prescribed form filled in. Fill the application form only if you consider yourself eligible for it. Do not fill more than one form. That will cancel your candidature for the test.
SAET 2020 Exam Centers
The allotment of the center for examination shall be done as per information given by the student. Once the center for examination is allotted, it will not be changed. The candidate has to appear at the allotted center only.
Examination Centre For Shiksha Sastri (B.ED), Shiksha Acharya (M.ED) and Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) Entrance Test -2020
Shiksha Acharya Programme has announced the fee details as mentioned below:
- Rs. 6000/- for First Year
- Rs. 6000/- for Second Year.
Education is free, but for other expenditure a candidate will have to pay fees at the time of admission as per rules of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
For whatever miscellaneous expenditure is to be done on matters related to training activities have to borne by the student.
Hostel with mess facilities:
Hostel with mess facilities are available for eligible students. Apart from programme admission fee, hostel and mess fees are separate.
Reservation of seats is as follows:
Out of the total number of seats in Shiksha Acharya, reservation as per rules of the Government of India will be applicable from time to time:
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) 7.5%
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-creamy layer as per Central Govt. List 27%
Note: In case of non-availability of OBC candidates the seats will be filled up from the General Category candidates.
- For Person with Disability (PwD) 3%
- For children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled/killed during the war/Hostilities 3% (Clear mentioning of disability/Death is essential in the certificate)
- For sportsmen (For participating at National/International level competitions only) 2%
Note: Candidate who belongs to any of the above reserved categories should bring a certificate of their category duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the time of admission in Vidyapeetha. Failing which the eligibility will be rejected. In case of non-availability of such candidates, the seats will be filled from the general category.
SAET 2020 Answer Key
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati releases the answer key of SAET over their official website. The answer key has the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. The candidates are also given the facility to challenge the answer key. To check the answer key the canddates can visit the official website and check the PDF links of the test answer keys.
SAET 2020 Result Evaluation Method
Medium of Shiksha Acharya course is Sanskrit. Candidates securing minimum 50% marks in both the parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ separately will be considered as passed. However second part of those candidates, not securing 50% marks in first part, will not be evaluated.
Official Website: www.rspvet.in
For More Information on SAET 2020 refer to the Information Brochure of SAET 2019