CSIR CSIO Admission 2020, Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) was established in the year 1963 in collaboration with the Swiss Foundation for Technical Assistance, Switzerland. Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) offers admission to Diploma courses. Admission is open to both Boys and Girls who have passed their qualifying examination from recognized boards/school in India. Admission will be granted on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test to be conducted by ISTC. Candidates can check complete details of CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc from this page given below.
Latest: Online application form submission dates have been extended.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Diploma courses being conducted by the Indo-Swiss Training Center (ISTC). They conduct a diploma in Die & Mould Making, Mechatronics, Electronics, and Mechanical engineering. Candidates can fill their Application from here as per the given date.
The schedule of CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 is given below.
|Opening Date for Online submission of ISTC Entrance Form||15 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Online submission of ISTC Entrance Form|
|Starting Date to print the e – Admit Card|
|Entrance Test Date (Day)||19 Jul 2020|
|Result declaration||22 Jul 2020|
|Admission Counselling||05 & 06 Aug 2020|
|Session starts on||10 Aug 2020|
- Click here to check the Notice for Important dates pertaining to CSIR CSIO Admission 2020.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Form for CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 is available on the official website. A direct link is provided be here for filling the application form.
Apply Online: The candidates can apply online through the link which is provided below.
- Click here to fill the application form.
- Click here to edit the application form.
- Click here to get the registration number.
- Click here to print the application form.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Click here to download the Instruction for Fee Deposition.
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, the candidates are advised to read instructions carefully given in the Information Brochure.
- The non-refundable charges for the cost of Application form is to be deposited directly online or Offline mode in State Bank of India through weblink onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm.
- The valid email id and mobile number of the applicant/parents/guardian is mandatory for applying and future communication.
Instruction For Filling Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through websites istc.ac.in or csio.res.in. before submitting the On-Line application, the candidate must ensure that he/she has filled the form completely & correctly.
- The requisite fee must be deposited online or offline mode before the online submission of the application form. Detailed instructions for fee deposit online/offline are given below:
a) Please click on onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm
b) Choose State of Corporate/Institution: ‘Chandigarh’ and Type of Corporate/Institution: ‘Educational Institutions’. Then Click on ‘Go’ button
c) Choose Educational Institutions Name: ‘CSIO’ then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
d) Choose Select Payment Category: ‘ISTC Application Fee’. Then fill up the details as opened in new window.
e) After filling the details as per given point, then ‘Submit’ & ‘Confirm’ the filled details before depositing the entrance examination fee.
f) Please select the mode of payment as per the following options:
Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card. (Candidate take the print of payment make through online mode after the payment).
Offline Mode: ‘Other Payment Modes’ (Candidate can select this option to deposit cash in any SBI Branch after taking the print out of ‘Pre-Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) Form’ generated by SBI Collect)
g) Please keep the proof of payment along with a printed copy of the online submitted Application form.
h) Please note the ‘DU Reference Number’ after the payment that will require filling the online application form.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Science and English as subjects from any recognized school/board. Those who have appeared in the qualifying examination this year, are also eligible to apply.
Age: Those born on or after August 01, 2000 (August 01 , 1998 in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. Only those candidates can download the admit card whose online application form along with payment proof has been received. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the e-Admit Card. E-Admit Card must be preserved after the examination. The selected candidates are required to present the same at the time of admission/counseling to the Training Centre. Admit Card must be preserved after the examination also. The selected candidates are required to present the same at the time of admission/counseling to the Training Center. The candidate can download the Admit Card from the link which is provided below.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Entrance Test
Entrance Test Syllabus – The test will comprise of questions in Mathematics, Science, Aptitude, English and General Knowledge. Syllabus for the entrance test will be of CBSE 10th class standard or equivalent.
Entrance Examination Pattern – The ISTC entrance examination will consist of objective multiple choice questions. 25% of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CSIR CSIO Result 2020
Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) will release the result for the exam on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can check the Roll Number wise Result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance/marks of ISTC entrance exam. Allocation, of course, will be on the basis of this merit list. In case number of seats in any course are filled, the next candidates will have the choice of only the course for which the seats are available.
The candidates in order of merit will be called for counseling. Candidate should visit regularly to ISTC or CSIR-CSIO websites for counseling updates. The candidates should satisfy themselves fully about the eligibility conditions of admission viz. Qualification, Age, Category, Physical fitness etc.
Procedure for Admission –
- No separate counseling letter will be sent to the candidate for admission.
- The list of candidates called for counseling will be available on the websites.
- The candidates called for counseling are required to report at ISTC at the time and date given in the counseling list along with their original certificates and fees & funds as described below.
- If a candidate fails to report for admission at the given time and date, his/ her seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate. If he/she fails to meet the requisite eligibility conditions, he/she will not be admitted to the training centre even if his/her name has been projected in the merit list
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Counselling
Counseling will be done on the basis of the ISTC Examination 2020. List of candidates who will be able to attend the counseling after the result will out. The list will be released on the official website, candidates can either visit the official website or check below for further information.
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 is mentioned below.
|Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making||15|
|Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation||15|
|Advanced Diploma in Electronics Engineering||55|
|Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||55|
CSIR CSIO Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates check the fee structure for CSIR CSIO Admission 2020, is given below image.
Official Website : csio.res.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.