CSKHPKV Result 2019 has been released by Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur (H.P). The result for CSKHPKV 2019 has been released in the pdf format. It consists of a roll number of candidates who have qualified the entrance exam. After the declaration of CSKHPKV Result, the University prepares a merit list, on the basis of which candidates are eligible to appear for CSKHPKV 2019 Counselling. Check more details on CSKHPKV Result 2019 from this page.
CSKHPKV Result 2019
Candidates are shortlisted for admission to BVSc & AH and BSc (Hons) Agriculture programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam
|CSKHPKV Result 2019||Date|
|B.V.Sc & A.H and B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture programmes||08 Jun 2019|
|Masters’ Programmes||16 Jun 2019|
|Result Date for CSKHPKV 2019||26 Jun 2019|
- Click here to check Roll No. wise Masters’ Programme Entrance Test Result 2019.
- Click here to check Result Notification (ET-2019) for admission to Masters’ Programmes (M.Sc. Ag. and M.V.Sc. programmes).
- Click here to check List of candidates called for counseling (ET- 2019) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- Annexure A | Annexure B List of candidates called for counseling (ET- 2019) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture.
- Click Here to check Roll Number wise CSKHPKV Result 2019.
Steps to check the CSKHPKV Result 2019
Step 1: Go to the official website of CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi University.
Step 2: Find the link for CSKHPKV Result 2019.
Step 3: Click on the link.
Step 4: After that, PDF file will open on your screen.
Step 5: Take a printout of your Result.
Tie Breaker Criteria
For B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture programmes
Where two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test in case of B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture programmes, their merit will be decided on the basis of performance in 10+2/ equivalent examination with advantage to the candidate getting higher percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture. In case, the percentage of marks as mentioned above is also equal, the candidate who is older in age will be placed higher in merit than the one who is younger.
For Masters’ programmes
Where two or more candidates have obtained an equal-weighted score in case of Masters’ programmes, their merit will be decided on the basis of performance in qualifying examination. In case, the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is also equal, the candidate who is older in age will be placed higher in merit.
The result of the Entrance Test for admission to Various programmes for the academic year 2019-20 will be declared after the conduction of Entrance Test. List of Candidates Selected after the counseling process will be published by CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalya Palampur.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to report for counseling on the specified date, time and venue and mark his/ her attendance in the attendance sheet/ register kept for the purpose, otherwise, his/ her candidature shall not be entertained and his/ her right to admission shall be forfeited.
- All original certificates/ documents including Admit Card must be shown to the Counselling Committee by the candidate at the time of counseling. Simultaneously, the candidate has also to submit a set of self-attested copies of all the relevant documents as mentioned in the counseling proforma along with counseling proforma (to be downloaded from the University Website http://hillagric.ac.in) duly filled in all respects.
- The select/ waiting list of the candidates after counseling will be displayed on the University website http://hillagric.ac.in and also on notice boards of Administrative Block and concerned College/ Office of the Dean, Postgraduate Studies (in case of Masters’ Programmes) of the University.
Important Instructions For Admission through Walk-In-Interview
- The candidates wishing to take admission through walk-in interview will have to appear for the walk-in-interview of the respective programme(s) on specified date and venue on time for counselling. Such candidates shall have to mark their attendance in the attendance sheet/register kept there for the purpose positively.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of merit list as per the mode of admission to be drawn on the day of walk-in interview.
- The candidates appearing in the walk-in interview must have to bring a demand draft of the requisite amount of fee except hostel charges and deposit the same on the spot in case they are offered a seat for admission. The facility of Point of Service (POS machine) will also be provided at the venue of counseling.