CSSET 2022 Application Form – Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University, New Delhi, will release CSSET 2022 at slbsrsv.ac.in. There would be no offline form for CCSET 2022. In order to apply, candidates must register with basic details like name, DOB, category etc. Next, they need to login with their registration number and password and enter their personal, academic details. At last, pay the application fee. Check more details on CSSET 2022 application form here such as application fee, important dates, process to apply etc.
CSSET Application Form 2022
The form is only available online. A candidate must have Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) Or equivalent degree from with at least 50% marks to be eligible to apply. The form fees is INR 1500 (INR 2500 on late submission)
Apply online: Link to fill CSSET 2022 application form would be available here.
See: Admit Card
CSSET Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (SSET) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University, New Delhi|
|Fees||INR 1500 (INR 2500 on late submission)|
|Eligibility||A candidate must have Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) Or equivalent degree from with at least 50% marks to be eligible to apply|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||100|
CSSET Application Form 2022 Dates
Given below are the dates for SSET 2022 Application Form. The dates will be updated as per the official announcement by the conducting body.
|Online application starts||To be announced|
|Last date of Online Applications with paying fee through Online||To be announced|
|Submission of form with late fee||To be announced|
|Dates for Editing Applications by the Applicants||To be announced|
Official Website: slbsrsv.ac.in
SSET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for all the candidates is given below.
- The fee can be paid only through online mode by using Credit/ Debit card/ net banking.
- No other mode such as cash Demand Draft etc. of submitting the application fee is accepted.
- Rs. 1500 – Without late fee
- Rs 2500 – Late Fee including Rs 1000 as fine
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
Important Documents for CSSET 2022 Application Form
The applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling the CSSET 2022 Application Form. They have to be uploaded as per the prescribed format.
- Scanned copy of Photo and Signature of the Candidate in JPG, PNG, JPEG formats only. The file size of each should be between 20KB to 100KB.
- Email address & Mobile number
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Upload Academic documents related to your qualifications in PDF format only. Each file size should be a maximum of 2 MB.
How to apply for CSSET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before filling the SSET 2022 Application Form. The steps are as follows.
Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to click on above given link.
Step 2: On doing so, the registration button opens, the candidates have to enter the basis details, which are as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Select course to apply
Step 3: This leads to the creation of login ID of the candidates, Thereafter, enter the registration ID/Email ID and password.
Step 4: Then, applicants have to fill SSET Application Form with qualification, contact, address details.
Step 5: After so, they have to upload documents and pay the application fee in online mode.
CSSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the Eligibility Criteria before filling the CSSET 2022 application form. If any one is found in ineligible at any stage, then the candidature is cancelled. The expected criteria is as follows:
- Minimum age-20 yrs. as on October 1, 2022
- Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) Or equivalent degree from any University or recognized examining body having obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Eligibility conditions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Person with Disability (PwD) categories will be 45% marks in the qualifying examinations.
- The proof of having passed the qualifying examination should be submitted at the time of admission. In case the result is awaited, it must be submitted (declared or confidential) at the time of admission; otherwise the candidature of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
Instructions to fill CSSET 2022 Application Form
The applicants appearing for CSSET have to fill their online application on the website Shri Lal Bahadur National Sanskrit University only. Following are the instructions.
- Only the regular students who have passed Shastri III year or continuing III year or passed Acharya or appearing II year final exam from Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati will fill ‘YES’ in the column i.e. last studied institution.
- The candidate has to retain their mobile number which is filled in the application form.
- The admit card is only uploaded for the candidates who fill the application form correctly. Hence, fill the form carefully.
CSSET 2022 Reservation Criteria
The conducting body has prescribed the following reservation criteria for CSSET admission in the previous year.
|For Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-creamy layer as per Central Govt. List||27%|
|For Person with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|For children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled/killed during the war/Hostilities||3%|
|For Sportsmen (Participated at National/International level competitions)||2%|
Note- Candidates belonging to any of the category mentioned above in the table must produce the category certificate at the time of admission in Campus/Vidyapeetha for verification. In case of non-availability of such candidates, the seats will be filled from the general category.
CSSET is conducted by Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University in the offline mode. The exam is held for admissions into the B.ED programme in the above mentioned college. The duration of the the exam is 2 hours. It consists of 1 parts only. The medium of the SSET question paper is Sanskrit only.
Ans 1. No, candidates can apply for CSSET in online mode.
Ans 2. Yes, the candidates can edit their application forms within the time limit specified by the university.
Official Website: slbsrsv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.