|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CSSET is Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test. The entrance examination is conducted for the admission in B.Ed course in three deemed University that is Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. The admission will be given in these three Universities in accordance with the number of seats available. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the course by filling and submitting the application form for the same.
CSSET 2018 Application form shall be released in the month of January 2018. It will be made available on all the official website of the three Universities. The process of filling the application form will through online mode. The incorrect, incomplete online applications will be rejected by the University. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form with correct and valid information. Read all the details regarding the CSSET 2018 application form further in the article.
CSSET 2018 Application Form
Given below are the expected dates for the Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test. The dates will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the conducting body.
|Release of the Application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last Date to apply||2nd week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at www.rsksedu.in.
Number of Seats
The B.Ed course is offered in three Sanskrit Universities through the entrance test (CSSET). The number of seats in all the three universities is given below:
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi – 700 seats
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 100 seats
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi – 200 Seats
Eligibility for CSSET (B.Ed) 2018.
The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are interested in applying for CSSET 2018. Before filling the form candidates must have a look at the eligibility norms that are given below:
- Minimum age-20 yrs. as on October 1, 2018
- At least 50% aggregate marks in either in Shastri / B.A with Sanskrit/ Equivalent Degree and / or Acharya / MA (Skt.)Equivalent Degree
- Those who will appear in the qualifying examination can also apply.
Instructions to fill the CSSET 2018 Application Form
The eligible candidates will be able to fill the CSSET 2018 application form. Therefore you are advised to read all the eligibility norms and then apply for the examination. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination and the merit list based on the evaluation of it. This merit list will be valid for the year 2018 only. All the candidates who wish to apply for CSSET have pay application fee while submitting the application form.
The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1000/- which can be paid either through online mode by using Credit/ Debit card/ net banking or through bank challan. No other mode such as cash Demand Draft etc. of submitting the application fee will be accepted.
The instructions to fill the application form of CSSET are given mentioned below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of either of the three Institutes at Sanskrit.nic.in, rsvidyapeeth.ac.in and slbsrsv.ac.in
- Then select the course you want to apply for.
- The first step is to register for the examination by filling the registration form with the required information. Candidates are advised to provide valid email ID and mobile number which will be used for communication by the Sansthan.
- After filling the personal details i.e. Name, DOB, Mobile No. and Email Id etc. in step I, candidates will receive the User Id and Password.
- Candidates must preserve the registration number and password for the future use.
- After receiving the user ID and password, candidates need to enter the same on the official website to complete the application process.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form. Upload the latest photograph in correct dimensions, format, and size as prescribed by the authority.
- The admission in the Campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will be considered on the basis of that University from where the candidate has passed Shastri/B.A. Hence, candidates must be careful while filling the catchment area in the application form.
- The Campus/Vidyapeetha will only be considered for that students who have passed Shastri III year or continuing III year or passed Acharya or appearing II year final exam from the campuses of Sansthan – Jammu, Lucknow, Sringeri, Jaipur, Puri, Trichur, Bhopal, Mumbai, Garli, Agartala & Devprayag or Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati or Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi.
- If in case, candidates have done any mistake while filling the application form then it can be corrected only on the [prescribed dates by the authority.
List of the Documents to be submitted along with the Application in the in Sansthan Campus/Vidyapeetha
- Self-attested copies of degrees and mark-sheets of Shastri, Acharya/BA(Sanskrit)/M.A. (Sanskrit) etc.
- certificate in support of age (self-attested)
- Category certificate/ reservation related certificate, if applicable.
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Passing Certificate from Sansthan Campus/Tirupati /Delhi Vidyapeetha for internal candidates.
- The candidates desirous to take admission in Sansthan Campuses must submit. Certificate regarding Campus related catchment area.
- Medical certificate
- CSSET -2018 original admit card.
There is some reservation Quota for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Out of the total number of seats, a prescribed number of seats will be reserved for reserved category candidates as per the reservation criteria of the Government of India.
|For Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|For otherwise able/Blind||3%|
|For children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled/killed during the war/Hostilities||3%|
|For Sportsmen (Participated at National/International level competitions)||2%|
Note- Candidates belonging to any of the category mentioned above in the table must produce the category certificate at the time of admission in Campus/Vidyapeetha for verification. In case of non-availability of such candidates, the seats will be filled from the general category.
Insofar, details of CSSET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan releases CSSET 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.