RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Form – SSET 2020 Application form is made available on official website. The process of filling the application form is through online mode and last date for submission of form without fine is extended up to March 08, 2020. The incorrect, incomplete online applications were rejected by the University. Therefore, candidates are allowed to fill the application form with correct and valid information. It is advisable to the candidates that read all the details about the course and the eligibility criteria before applying for it. Read all the details regarding the RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Form further in the article.
Latest: The RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Examination has been postponed till further notice. Click here to check the same.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Form
Given below are the dates for RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Form . The dates are updated as per the official announcement by the conducting body.
|Advertisement (Prescribed News Papers, Popular Sanskrit|
Magazines & Website)
|13 Jan 2020|
|Online application starts||20 Jan 2020|
|Last date of Online Applications with paying fee through Online|
|Last date of Online Applications with paying fee through Online with Fine||11 Mar 2020|
|Dates for Editing Applications by the Applicants||14-18 Mar 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards (Except Shiksha Acharya)||25 Apr 2020|
- Click here to apply online for RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed Application Form.
- Click here to print the application form.
- Click here to make online payment for the fees.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Fee
The application fee for all the candidates is given below which can be paid only through online mode by using Credit/ Debit card/ net banking. No other mode such as cash Demand Draft etc. of submitting the application fee will be accepted.
- Rs. 1500/- (General/Others/ Unreserved Candidates).
- Rs. 1200/- (SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates ).
- Rs. 300/- ( Late application fee for all the candidates)
Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Programme Fees:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati –
- Rs. 5000/- (First Year)
- Rs. 5000/- (Second Year)
- Online Application fee must be submitted through online only.
- Rs.300/- is late application fee for all categories candidates in all four Programmes.
- Do not send any examination fee other online application fee.
- The candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge (as per policy of payment gateway) of Credit/Debit/Net Banking etc. to pay online application fee.
Number of Seats
The B.Ed course is offered in three Sanskrit Universities through the entrance test (SSET). The number of seats available in the Vidyapeetha is given below as per last year:
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 110 seats.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Eligibility Criteria
The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are interested in applying for SSET 2020. Before filling the form candidates must have a look at the eligibility norms that are given below:
- Minimum age-20 yrs. as on October 1, 2020
- Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) Or Vidwanmadhyama in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit)/ Vidwaduttama Or equivalent degree from any University or recognized examining body having obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Eligibility conditions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Person with Disability (PwD) categories will be 45% marks in the qualifying examinations.
- The proof of having passed the qualifying examination should be submitted at the time of admission. In case the result is awaited, it must be submitted (declared or confidential) at the time of admission; otherwise the candidature of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
Instructions to fill the RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Application Form
The applicants appearing for SSET – 2020 can fill prescribed online application from websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati only. The online applications filled after the last date will not be accepted. Only eligible candidates in SSET will be admitted in order of merit. This merit list will be valid for the year 2020 only.
At the time of Admission in Vidyapeetha to Shiksha Shastri Programme the SSET-2020 original admit card has to be submitted compulsorily.
- Please upload passport-size dated latest Photograph with date on the online application.
- Only the regular students who have passed Shastri III year or continuing III year or passed Acharya or appearing II year final exam from Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati will fill ‘YES’ in the column i.e. last studied institution.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Reservation Criteria
There is some reservation Quota for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Out of the total number of seats, a prescribed number of seats will be reserved for reserved category candidates as per the reservation criteria of the Government of India.
|For Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-creamy layer as per Central Govt. List||27%|
|For Person with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|For children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled/killed during the war/Hostilities||3%|
|For Sportsmen (Participated at National/International level competitions)||2%|
Note- Candidates belonging to any of the category mentioned above in the table must produce the category certificate at the time of admission in Campus/Vidyapeetha for verification. In case of non-availability of such candidates, the seats will be filled from the general category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.