SSET 2019 Application form will be available. It will be available on the official website. The process of filling the application form will happen through online mode. The incorrect, incomplete online applications will be rejected by the University. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form with correct and valid information. Read all the details regarding the SSET 2019 application form further in the article.
SSET 2019 Application Form
Given below are the dates for the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test. The dates are updated as per the official announcement by the conducting body.
|Release of the Application form||21 Jan 2019|
|Last date of submit Online Applications with paying fee through Online||01 Mar 2019 (by 12:00 Midnight)|
|Last date of submit Online Application with paying fee through Online With Fine||11 Mar 2019 (by 12:00 Midnight)|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form of SSET 2019.
Official Website: www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
The application fee for all the candidates is given below which can be paid only through online mode by using Credit/ Debit card/ net banking. No other mode such as cash Demand Draft etc. of submitting the application fee will be accepted.
- Rs. 1200/- (General/Others/ Unreserved Candidates).
- Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates ).
Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Programme Fees:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati –
- Rs. 5000/- (First Year)
- Rs. 5000/- (Second Year)
- Online Application fee must be submitted through online only.
- Rs.300/- is late application fee for all categories candidates in all four Programmes.
- Do not send any examination fee other online application fee.
- The candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge (as per policy of payment gateway) of Credit/Debit/Net Banking etc. to pay online application fee.
Number of Seats
The B.Ed course is offered in three Sanskrit Universities through the entrance test (SSET). The number of seats available in the Vidyapeetha is given below as per last year:
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 100 seats.
Eligibility for SSET (B.Ed) 2019
The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are interested in applying for SSET 2019. Before filling the form candidates must have a look at the eligibility norms that are given below:
- Minimum age-20 yrs. as on October 1, 2019
- Shastri Or B.A. (With Sanskrit) Or Vidwanmadhyama in 10+2+3 Scheme Or Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit)/ Vidwaduttama Or equivalent degree from any University or recognized examining body having obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Eligibility conditions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Person with Disability (PwD) categories will be 45% marks in the qualifying examinations.
- The proof of having passed the qualifying examination should be submitted at the time of admission. In case the result is awaited, it must be submitted (declared or confidential) at the time of admission; otherwise the candidature of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
Instructions to fill the SSET 2019 Application Form
The applicants appearing for SSET – 2019 can fill prescribed online application from websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati only. The online applications filled after the last date will not be accepted. Only eligible candidates in SSET will be admitted in order of merit. This merit list will be valid for the year 2019 only. Admit Cards should be downloaded from 25- 4-2019 onwards.
At the time of Admission in Vidyapeetha to Shiksha Shastri Programme the SSET-2019 original admit card has to be submitted compulsorily.
- Please upload passport-size dated latest Photograph with date on the online application.
- Only the regular students who have passed Shastri III year or continuing III year or passed Acharya or appearing II year final exam from Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati will fill ‘YES’ in the column i.e. last studied institution.
There is some reservation Quota for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Out of the total number of seats, a prescribed number of seats will be reserved for reserved category candidates as per the reservation criteria of the Government of India.
|For Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-creamy layer as per Central Govt. List||27%|
|For Person with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|For children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled/killed during the war/Hostilities||3%|
|For Sportsmen (Participated at National/International level competitions)||2%|
Note- Candidates belonging to any of the category mentioned above in the table must produce the category certificate at the time of admission in Campus/Vidyapeetha for verification. In case of non-availability of such candidates, the seats will be filled from the general category.