CSSET 2018 Result – The CSSET 2018 results will most probably be announced in the 2nd week of June 2018. The results will be published on the official website of sanskrit.nic.in The admission shall be given tentatively on 1000 seats in the 3 deemed Universities i.e., (i) Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, (ii) Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati and (iii) Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, New Delhi. The result of the entrance examination will be evaluated on the basis of the performance in the examination. The entrants must obtain marks equal or more than the cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by the concerned Authority.
The result of CSSET 2018 shall be announced in the form of a merit list which will contain the roll numbers of the qualified candidates. After that, the successful candidates will further have to appear for the counseling session. The selected candidates have to contact the authority for the counseling date and time. The admission to the three Universities shall be granted through their own admission process.
CSSET 2018 Result
The announcement of the final result may be done on the expected dates that are mentioned below in the table:
|Date of Entrance Examination||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||18 Jun 2018|
|1st Counseling for Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed)||28 Jun – 06 Jul 2018|
|2nd and 3rd Counseling Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) starts||09 Jul 2018|
Result: The result will be available here www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
The result of CSSET 2018 shall be released separately for all the three Universities. The merit list will be published on the University’s official websites i.e., (i) sanskrit.nic.in (ii) slbsrsv.ac.in and (iii) rsvidyapeetha.ac.in The article contains the information about the CSSET 2018 result which consists of steps to check the result, the method of selection, about the admissions and expected dates.
The result will be published on the official website of the three Deemed Universities. The candidates can click on the given links to check the result.
Tentative Seats for B.Ed Admission
The expected seats available in the three Universities are mentioned below in the table.The admission in the B.Ed program will be granted as per the availability of the seats in the particular University. There is tentatively 1000 number of seats in total, which are distributed in the three Universities.
|Universities||Number of Seats|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi (10 Campuses)||700|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati||100|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi||200|
Steps to Check the Result
- To check the result, click on the above-mentioned link “Click Here”
- Now Search for CSSET 2018 result/ Merit list
- The merit list will be published in the pdf format. Candidates will easily be able to download the merit list
- After downloading search for your roll number in the merit list.
CSSET 2018 Merit List
- The merit list of CSSET 2018 shall be prepared separately for each of the three Universities. All the three Universities shall grant admission according to their own admission policy. While the admission process, the following points will be taken into consideration:
- Once the admission process has completed then no admission shall be transferred to another university.
- If in case there is any vacant seat in a University then the admission of the student will be done from another university subject to getting of NOC from concerned university.
Method of Selection
The admission in the course in the Universities shall be done through the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. After the declaration of the final result, the qualified candidates will be called for the admission process in the said course. During the admission process, the choices filled by the candidate in accordance with the preference will be taken into consideration.
Evaluation Method for CSSET 2018
- The candidates who shall appear in the CSSET 2018 must secure g at least 35% marks separately in proficiency in Sanskrit language and Sanskrit Literature i.e. in First and fourth sections of Part ‘A’
- Also, 35% marks separately Sanskrit language writing capability i.e. part B
- The candidates who obtain the equal or more than cutoff marks in all sections of Part “A” will qualify for evaluation of Part “B”.
- The candidates who shall pass in both the parts i.e., part “A” and “B” will be declared as successful.