RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Result, Merit List- The SSET results will be published on the official website of the University of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati. The result of the entrance examination is evaluated on the basis of the performance in the examination. The entrants must obtain marks equal or more than the cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by the concerned Authority. The result of RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) is announced in the form of a merit list which will contain the roll numbers of the qualified candidates. After that, the successful candidates will further have to appear for the counseling session. The selected candidates have to contact the authority for the counseling date and time. The admission to the University shall be granted through their own admission process.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Result
The announcement of the final result is done on the dates that are mentioned below in the table-
|Key Release of Shiksha Sastri|
|Declaration of Results|
|First Counseling for Shiksha Sastri|
Result The candidates can check the SSET 2020 Result at rsvidyapeetha.ac.in, as per the schedule above.
Steps to Check the RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Result
- To check the result, click on the above-mentioned link of official website.
- Now Search for RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed SSET result/ Merit list
- The merit list will be published in the pdf format. Candidates will easily be able to download the merit list
- After downloading search for your roll number in the merit list.
RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET) Merit List
The merit list of SSET 2020 shall be prepared by the University. The University shall grant admission according to their own admission policy. Candidates can get the merit list from this page when it will declared by the officials.
Method of Selection via RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET)
Admission to Shiksha Shastri programme will be through written entrance test called Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (SSET). All candidates seeking admission to the programme must apply online. All eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. Admit cards for appearing in the SSET will be uploaded on Vidyapeetha website. Merit-lists for admission will be prepared and the information of successful candidates will be uploaded on website.
Evaluation Method for RSVPCET 2020 B.Ed (SSET)
- Securing at least 35% marks separately in proficiency in Sanskrit language and Sanskrit Literature i.e. in First and Second sections of Part ‘A’ and also in Sanskrit language writing capability i.e. part B is must. For the remaining sections (Third & Fourth of part “A”) as well, minimum 20% marks in each of the section will be compulsory for passing.
- Only those candidates passing with requisite marks in all sections of Part “A” will qualify for evaluation of Part “B”.
- Those candidates who pass in both part “A” and “B” will be declared successful.
Seat Matrix for B.Ed Admission
This Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2020 is meant for admission to Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati only. The medium of instruction and examination will be Sanskrit only. The number of seats available in the Vidyapeetha is given below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 110 seats.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.