CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result: Central Sanskrit University is all set to conduct the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test (SAET) 2022 in offline mode. The CSU M.Ed SAET result will be released online on the official website sanskrit.nic.in. CSU SAET Result releases in the form of merit list of candidates who have qualified in the exam. Based on preference indicated in the online application form and availability of seats, candidates are admitted to the course in any of the two campuses of CSU located in Bhopal and Jaipur. Candidates can get the direct link to check the result here in this article. Read on to know how to check CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result, selection process, minimum qualifying marks, seats availability etc. in this article.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result
It may be noted that for admission to Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) program in the academic year 2022, candidates have to mandatory qualify through the entrance test SAET 2022. Seats in the M.Ed program is offered on the basis of merit in this exam considering the preferences indicated by individual candidates at the time of online application.
Check Result: Candidates can check the CSU SAET result 2022 from sanskrit.nic.in as per schedule after exam.
also check, CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Admit Card
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result Overview
|Examination Name||CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Central Sanskrit University|
|The result can be checked from||sanskrit.nic.in|
|Result Format||Merit List|
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result Important Dates
Candidates can check out the detailed schedule of events related to the CSU Shiksha Acharya SAET Result 2022 here below.
|CSU SAET 2022 Event||Date|
|SAET 2022 exam date||to be announced|
|SAET Results 2022||to be announced|
How to Check CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result
The Central Sanskrit University releases the result of the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test (SAET) online. All India basis merit lists are prepared and published online on the official website of the University for candidates to check. The direct link to get the CSU SAET 2022 merit lists are updated here as per schedule.
Candidates can also follow the steps given below to visit the official website and check their SAET result from there.
- 1st Step: Open the website sanskrit.nic.in using any compatible internet browser.
- 2nd Step: Scroll down to the Latest Notification section.
- 3rd Step: The link to check the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 merit list is updated under the Latest section as per schedule. Candidates have to click on this link.
- 4th Step: Merit list of candidates shortlisted on the basis of the SAET 2022 exam is displayed on screen in the result PDF.
- 5th Step: Candidates can search by roll number/name (as indicated) to check if they are shortlisted.
- 6th Step: A print out of the result can be generated for future reference.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Selection Process
The Central Sanskrit University conducts the SAET written examination for selection of eligible applicants.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Ed course in the University have to mandatorily appear in the test by filling up the online application form.
- Once the exam is over, the next stage is evaluation and release of the merit lists.
- The University specified certain minimum marks required to qualify for the SAET 2022 exam.
- Only those, who secure the minimum marks in the exam are considered to have qualified for the test and are shortlisted for counselling and admission to their preferred course as per availability of seats.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates appearing in the SAET 2022 exam have to ensure that they secure the minimum qualifying marks in order to get selected. The minimum qualifying marks can be known below.
- One must score at least 50% marks separately in each of the two parts of the question paper.
- Candidates must also score at least 50% marks in aggregate in both papers taken together.
- If a candidate fails to secure at least 50% marks in first part, the second part is not evaluated.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) 2022 Seat Availability
A total of 100 seats are available under both campuses of the CSU. Candidates can check out the previous year’s seat details below.
|CSU Campus||Seats Available|
About CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test
Central Sanskrit University (CSU) conducts the Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test (SAET) for admission of qualifying candidates to M.Ed program at its campuses in Jaipur and Bhopal. The University conducts the examination as an offline test for admission to the aforementioned program. M.Ed admission selection process consist of the written examination only and the merit lists are prepared on the basis of performance in the exam.
There are two parts in the question paper where the first part is all objective and the second part is all descripitive. Candidates are required to apply online for the exam and registered candidates are issued admit cards to appear in the exam in designated centres. The minimum qualifying marks in the CSU SAET 2022 exam is 50% in aggregate and 50% in each of the parts separately. The part 2 of candidates is not evaluated if they do not secure at least 50% marks in part 1.
Ans. Candidates can get admission to M.Ed program through the SAET exam.
Ans. The result can be downloaded from sanskrit.nic.in.
Ans. No. Candidate login is not necessary to check the merit lists.
Insofar, official details of CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: sanskrit.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.