CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result – Central Sanskrit University (CSU) declares the CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET Result online at the official website. The direct link to check result of CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 will also be available in this article. Moreover, the University releases the Shiksha Shastri B.Ed result 2022 in merit list format. Candidates can check their names and roll number to know the status of qualification. Depending upon the preference filled in application aspirants are allocated the campus. Last Year, A total of 770 seats are available at CSU for B.ed. Read complete details on CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result and other events in this article.
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result
On qualifying the entrance examination, candidates can take admission in the Shiksha Shastri programme which is a professional course for Sanskrit Teachers.
Check result here: Candidates can download CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result from official website.
also check, CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Admit Card
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result Overview
|Examination Name||CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Central Sanskrit University|
|The result can be checked from||sanskrit.nic.in|
|Result Format||Merit List|
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result Important Dates
Check the important dates regarding CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result from the table below.
|CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Evaluation Method of Shiksha Shastri B.Ed SSET 2022 Result
The result for the SSET 2022 exam is prepared with utmost attentiveness and transparency.
- Based on the candidate’s performance, the University will prepare the merit list.
- The list will carry a list of qualifying candidates.
- Those who have secured the minimum qualifying marks will be able to clear the examination.
- Only those candidates who will clear the Part A of the exam will qualify for the evaluation for Part B.
- Those candidates who pass both Part A and Part B will be declared successful.
- Check out the qualifying marks based on which Shiksha Shastri B.Ed SSET result is prepared below.
- 35% marks in Sanskrit language and Sanskrit Literature of Part A.
- For the remaining section of part, candidates have to secure 20% marks respectively.
- 35% marks in Sanskrit language writing capability of Part B.
How to Check CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result?
After the exam is over, the University prepares for the declaration of result. So, to check the Shiksha Shastri B.Ed result 2022, candidates have to visit the official website. Here is the step by step guide to download and check the CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET Result.
- 1st step: Browse the official website of the Central Sanskrit University. Or, they can also use the direct link available below the dates table.
- 2nd step: Now, on the homepage of the website, aspirants will find the direct link to check the result here.
- 3rd step: Click on the Shiksha Shastri B.Ed result 2022 link.
- 4th step: The merit list will now display on the screen. Check the roll number/ registration number in the merit list.
CSU Shiksha Shastri B.Ed Merit List 2022
The Shiksha Shastri B.Ed result is declared in merit list format. The merit list carries the names/ roll numbers of the candidates who have cleared the entrance examination. Moreover, the merit list is repeated on an all India level. This means that candidates across the nation will get their result on a single merit list.
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET Selection Process 2022
The selection for the B.Ed Programme is based on the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Examination. After qualifying the entrance examination (Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test), aspirants are enrolled for the B.Ed course. Check the CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET Selection Process 2022:
- Based on the information available on the application form, candidates are called for the written exam.
- Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks are then allocated to the campus they have opted for.
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET Seats Offered
Last year, Central Sanskrit University is offering a total of 770 seats for the course. Aspirants who qualify the written exam will be selected for the course. The medium of the course will be the Sanskrit language only. Check out the distribution of seats and campus available below.
|Name of the University||Total number of seats in Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed)|
|Central Sanskrit University, Delhi||770|
Study Centres for Shikha Shastri (B.Ed)
Reservation of Seats
Out of the total available seats, some seats are reserved for the reserved categories. The University has already shared the details of the number of seats that are reserved for each category in the notification. The screenshot of the same is also shared below.
Ans. Last Year, A total of 770 seats were available for the Shiksha Shastri B.Ed programme.
Ans. The CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Result can be checked from the official website.
Ans. Last Year, The first year fee was Rs. Rs. 5100/- whereas the second year fee was Rs. 5600/-
Insofar, official details of CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: sanskrit.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.