|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Central University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2015-17 – Online applications are invited from candidates desirous to seek admission to 2-year regular B.Ed. Programme for the academic session 2015-17. The candidates are requested to check the eligibility before filling the form.
Program Duration – The B.Ed. programme shall be of duration of two academic years (4 semesters), which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
Intake Seat – 100 seats (50 seats in-service + 50 seats pre-service candidates)
Schedule for the CU Kashmir B.Ed 2015-17 is given below.
|Last date for submission of online application form||17th Nov 2015|
|Issuance of Admit card||19th Nov 2015|
|Conduct of Entrance Test||21st Nov 2015|
|Declaration of Result||27th Nov 2015|
Consequent upon the counselling held on 30th Dec, 2015, for the candidates falling in the waiting list of Pre-Service category of BEd. Programme 2015-17, second list of provisionally selected candidates for admission to B.Ed programme has been released. The selected candidates shall report along with the following documents at Nowgam Campus-II, near Pohru crossing, Nowgam bypass Srinagar to complete their admission formalities by or before January 09, 2016 upto 04.00 P.M. Selected candidates list can be checked from the link provided below and candidates can also download the admission form through the link provided below.
Documents required at the time of admission:-
- Qualifying marks certificates in original and self-attested Photostat copies.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation Certificate bearing D.O.B
- Provisional and Character Certificates in original.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) in original and self-attested Photostat copies issued by the Competent Authority as per the prescribed norms of Government of India
- Migration Certificate in original.
- The in-service candidates are required to submit NOC in the prescribed format available on the university website from their parent department. In case of failure they shall not be admitted in the said programme and the resultant vacant seat shall be offered to the pre-service category candidates.
- The candidates under reserved category should produce the certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority in support of their claim without which their claim will not be considered.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India In addition to above, it is further informed that in case a candidate fails to complete the admission formalities upto the stipulated date, it shall be presumed that the candidate is not willing to take admission in the aforesaid programme and accordingly the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
Application process is over now….!!!!!
Candidates can apply for B.Ed admission 2015-17 at CU Kashmir from the official website. Pre-service Candidates are required to fill the Online Application Forms from the University Website (http://www.cukashmir.ac.in). However, in-service candidates after filling application forms and submitting the application fee shall have to send the Hard Copy of application form along with the NOC from the parent department in the approved format to the Registrar Central University of Kashmir, Puhroo Chowk, Nowgam Campus II, Nowgam by or before 20-11-2015. Applications submitted after the last date shall not be accepted in any case whatsoever. Candidates can also apply online fro the link given below.
How to Apply?
- Register with our system. click on “Register” link.
- After registering successfully, Please login to the system through “Login” link.
- After you successfully logged into the system you will be landed to “Submit Form” page, do the following
- Enter your Personal details, and click “Save & Next” then,
- Enter your Correspondance details, and click “Save & Next” then,
- Enter your Academic details, and click “Save & Next” and then,
- Enter your Service details, if you are an in-service Teacher Candidate, otherwise keep the fields empty and click “Save & Next” then,
- Browse and upload your recent passport size photograph (50Kb maximum), and click “Save & Next” then,
- Click on the “Print My Application Form”, and take print out of your Application form. only.
- You Can deposit the fee online by clicking on the link “Pay Application Fee”, if you want to pay the fee offline please submit the details in the State Bank Collect portal and take the Print out of the fee challan generated after your submit the details in State Bank Collect portal
- Verify all your details on the print copy of the form, if there is any mistake you can login to the system to update the form details yourself.
- If you have to update the form, please login and then click on “Edit My Details” button and reach to the exact tab by clicking Save & Next, don’t jump directly to the desired tab from the left panel.
- For General and OBC Category – Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST and PWD Category – Rs. 150/-
Candidates with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/PHC) marks in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity. or
Candidates with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST/PHC) marks in Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
CU Kashmir Answer Keys
Answer key for B. Ed Entrance Test held on 21st November, 2015 are given below.
Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website for CU Kashmir B.Ed Exam held on 21st November 2015.
- Click Here for Roll Number Wise Merit List of CU Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2015.
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD candidates shall be as per the Central Government norms and 50 % seats will be reserved for in-service teachers of the state/Central government.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
|Section I||Teaching Aptitude||40||1-40|
|Section II||General English||20||41-60|
|Section III||General Studies||25||61-85|
|Section IV||General Mental Aptitude and Reasoning||15||86-100|
For further queries please contact on 9419459518, 9622444292, 9419021555 & 9018111080.