The Central University of Kashmir offers admission to MBA Programme. Candidates can fill the Application Form from the official website. Admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the aggregate merit in the qualifying examination (Bachelors Degree), score in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Interested & Eligible candidates can check all the details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below..
CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2020
Candidates must ensure there eligibility before filling the Application Form. The process of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2020 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule for CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
As per last year.
|Issuance of Admission Notification and Opening of Online Application forms||May 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application forms||Last week of May 2020|
|Conduct of Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview(PI)||First week of Jul 2020|
|Issuance of Selection list||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for completion of admission formalities||last week of May 2020|
|Commencement of class work||1st week of Jun 2020|
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS) from a recognised Indian University or any other equivalent examination. Candidates expecting to complete their Bachelor’s degree before the date of conduct of GD/PI can also apply. Valid Score of CMAT conducted by NTA.
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website or through the direct link, which will be provided here. Candidate must note that they should fill the information very carefully, as if there is an error it is difficult to remedy or rectify it. Candidates need to fill the form before or on the last date of submision, otherwise there application might get rejected. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form online.
Instruction for online submission of Application Form
- Register with our system. click on “Register” link.
- After registering successfully, Please login to the system through “Login” link.
- After you sucessfully logged into the system you will be landed to “Submit Form” page, do the following
- Enter your Personal details, and click “Save & Next” then,
- Enter your Correspondance details, and click “Save & Next”then,
- Enter your Accedmic details, and click “Save & Next” and then,
- Enter your CMAT details carefully and click “Save & Next” then,
- Browse and upload your recent passport size photograph (50Kb maximum), and click“Save & Next”then,
- Click on the “Print My Application Form”, and take print out of your Application form and keep it with yourself for future use to be presented at the time of GD/PI, if Selected for
- Pay the application Fee online by using the SBI-Collect Link available on the same page.
- After paying the fee check your status after 3 days, so as to check if your fee and form has been accepted
- Verify all your details on the print copy of the form, if there is any mistake you can login to the system to update the form details yourself.
- If you have to update the form, please login and then click on “Edit My Details” button and reach to the exact tab by clicking Save & Next, don’t jump directly to the desired tab from the left panel.
- After making necesarry editing, take the print out of the Application Form
- Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won’t be able to update any information.
GD/PI for CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2020
The dates and the list of selected candidates for GD/PI for CU Kashmir MBA Admission will be release on the official website. Candidates can check the GD/PI for MBA admision from the official website or from the link will be provided below:
Number of Seats
44 is reserved for general category. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and EWS is as per Government of India norms. One Supernumerary Seat is reserved for PWD candidates and other for residents of Ganderbal District.
Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won’t be able to update any information. Admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the aggregate merit in the qualifying examination (Bachelors Degree), score in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of CMAT score. Final selection shall be done as per the following criteria:
- CMAT Score: 75% weightage
- GD/PI Score: 25 % Weightage
Official Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in
For more details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission refer to 2018’s – Information Brochure.