The Central University of Kashmir has issued a notification for admission to the MBA Programme of the University for the academic session commencing April 2019. Candidates can now fill the Application Form from the official website, as it has been released. Interested & Eligible candidates can check all the details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2019
Admission to MBA Programme is offered by the Central University of Kashmir. Candidates must insure there eligibility bfore filling the Application Form. The process of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2019 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule for CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Issuance of Admission Notification and Opening of Online Application forms||Available|
|Last date for submission of Online Application forms|
|Conduct of Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview(PI)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Selection list||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date for completion of admission formalities||last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of class work||1st week of Jun 2019|
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website or through the direct link, which is provided here. Candidate must note that they should fill the information very carefully, as if there is an error it is difficult to remedy or rectify it. Candidates need to fill the form before May 15, 2019,otherwise there candidature might get rejected. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form online.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Online Application Form for CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2019.
Instruction for online submission of Application Form
- Register with our system. click on “Register” link.
- After registering successfully, Please login to the system through “Login” link.
- After you sucessfully logged into the system you will be landed to “Submit Form” page, do the following
- Enter your Personal details, and click “Save & Next” then,
- Enter your Correspondance details, and click “Save & Next”then,
- Enter your Accedmic details, and click “Save & Next” and then,
- Enter your CMAT details carefully and click “Save & Next” then,
- Browse and upload your recent passport size photograph (50Kb maximum), and click“Save & Next”then,
- Click on the “Print My Application Form”, and take print out of your Application form and keep it with yourself for future use to be presented at the time of GD/PI, if Selected for
- Pay the application Fee online by using the SBI-Collect Link available on the same page.
- After paying the fee check your status after 3 days, so as to check if your fee and form has been accepted
- Verify all your details on the print copy of the form, if there is any mistake you can login to the system to update the form details yourself.
- If you have to update the form, please login and then click on “Edit My Details” button and reach to the exact tab by clicking Save & Next, don’t jump directly to the desired tab from the left panel.
- After making necesarry editing, take the print out of the Application Form
- Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won’t be able to update any information.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS) from a recognised Indian University or any other equivalent examination. Candidates expecting to complete their Bachelor’s degree before the date of conduct of GD/PI can also apply. Valid Score of CMAT conducted by NTA.
Number of Seats
44 is reserved for general category. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and EWS is as per Government of India norms. One Supernumerary Seat is reserved for PWD candidates and other for residents of Ganderbal District.
Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won’t be able to update any information.Admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the aggregate merit in the qualifying examination (Bachelors Degree), score in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of CMAT score. Final selection shall be done as per the following criteria:
- CMAT Score: 75% weightage
- GD/PI Score: 25 % Weightage
Official Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in
- Click here to check the CU Kashmir MBA 2019 Admission Notification.
For more details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission refer to 2018’s – Information Brochure.