|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Central University of Kashmir has issued a notification for admission to the MBA Programme of the University for the academic session commencing April, 2017. Interested & Eligible candidates can check all the details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2017
Admission to MBA Programme is offered by Central University of Kashmir. The process of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2017 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule for CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issuance of Admission Notification and Opening of Online Application forms||24 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application forms||10 Apr 2017|
|Conduct of Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview(PI)||22 and 23 Apr 2017|
|Issuance of Selection list||24 Apr 2017|
|Last date for completion of admission formalities||29 Apr 2017|
|Commencement of class work||01 May 2017|
Interested candidates can apply online from official website or through the direct link given below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria carefully before filling the Application Form online.
Instruction for online submission of Application Form
- Register with our system. click on “Register” link.
- After registering successfully, Please login to the system through “Login” link.
- After you sucessfully logged into the system you will be landed to “Submit Form” page, do the following
- Enter your Personal details, and click “Save & Next” then,
- Enter your Correspondance details, and click “Save & Next”then,
- Enter your Accedmic details, and click “Save & Next” and then,
- Enter your CMAT details carefully and click “Save & Next” then,
- Browse and upload your recent passport size photograph (50Kb maximum), and click“Save & Next”then,
- Click on the “Print My Application Form”, and take print out of your Application form and keep it with yourself for future use to be presented at the time of GD/PI, if Selected for
- Pay the application Fee online by using the SBI-Collect Link available on the same page.
- After paying the fee check your status after 3 days, so as to check if your fee and form has been accepted
- Verify all your details on the print copy of the form, if there is any mistake you can login to the system to update the form details yourself.
- If you have to update the form, please login and then click on “Edit My Details” button and reach to the exact tab by clicking Save & Next, don’t jump directly to the desired tab from the left panel.
- After making necesarry editing, take the print out of the Application Form
- Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won’t be able to update any information.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from a recognised Indian University or any other equivalent examination.
Valid Score of CMAT conducted by AICTE
Number of Seats
- 35 (reservation to SC, ST and OBC as per Government of India norms)
Admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the aggregate merit in the qualifying examination (Bachelors Degree), score in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates shall be shortlisted for GD & PI on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination and the CMAT score as per the following weightage:
- Qualifying Examination: 30%
- CMAT Score: 70%
Group Discussion & Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates shall be conducted at Nowgam Campus of the University.
The final selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of their aggregate merit in qualifying examination, score in CMAT, GD and PI as per the following weightage:
- Qualifying Examination: 30%
- CMAT Score, GD and PI: 70%
Weightage for CMAT score, GD and PI in the final selection shall be as under:
- CMAT Score: 75%
- Group Discussion (GD): 15%
- Personal Interview (PI): 10%
For more details of CU Kashmir MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.