CUCET 2019 Application Form has been released online on March 14, 2019. To apply for CUCET 2019, use the direct link given on this page. The last date for CUCET registration 2019 is April 20, 2019. The application form for CUCET is released by the Central University of Rajasthan on the website, cucetexam.in. Aspirants who wish to apply for admission in UG, PG, Research programme in the 14 Central Universities and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics, Bengaluru can fill CUCET Application Form 2019. The form is released by the online mode only, no offline form is released for the candidates. Check more details on CUCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
CUCET 2019 Application Form
The aspirants must submit the Application Form for CUCET 2019 by Online mode online. Furthermore, there is no need to send the documents by post. Candidates can check the complete schedule for CUCET Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|CUCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Commencement of CUCET 2019 Registration||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit CUCET Application Form|
|Last date to accept the fee||20 Apr 2019|
|Edit option for all registered candidates||21 Apr, 10 AM to 23 Apr 2019, 10 AM|
|CUCET 2019 exam date||25 & 26 May 2019|
Official Website: cucetexam.in
CUCET 2019 Application Fee
The aspirants have to pay the following amount of Application Fee to apply for Central University Common Entrance Test-2019 (CUCET)
|PWD||Exempted from paying Application Fee|
Mode of Payment: The above-given application fee shall be paid by either of the following ways:
- Online payment can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline payment can be done through Bank Challan
Documents Required to Fill CUCET 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready for filling in details in CUCET Application Form 2019.
- A valid Email ID
- An active mobile number
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
CUCET 2019 Image Specifications
While filling the application form candidates should upload the documents with the required specifications mentioned below.
- The photograph should have been captured light-colored background.
- Candidates should look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The eyes should be open and there should be no squint in eyes as it will not be acceptable.
- There shall be no “red-eye”.
- In case the candidate wears glasses then make sure that there is no reflection in the photograph
- Photograph with Caps, hats and dark glasses will get rejected. Religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be varied from 10kB to 50 kB.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with the Black pen.
- Candidates will be disqualified if his/her signature on the answer sheet, does not match the signature on the admit card.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should vary between 10 KB to 50 KB.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- Ensure that the scanner is set to 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature. Now, use the upload editor to crop the image and resize the image as per the specification mentioned above.
The process to Upload the Photograph and Signature
- There shall be two separate links for uploading the Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the appropriate link “Choose File Link”.
- Then, Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Thereafter, Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ button. Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature with the required specifications.
How to Fill CUCET 2019 Application Form
Aspiring candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the CUCET 2019 Application Form.
Step 1: New Registration and Login
- Click on the direct link provided on this page and read all the instructions very carefully.
- Next, click on the “New Registration” button as shown in the image below.
- Register online by selecting the course for which you wish to apply for, and enter details such as your name, Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number.
- Submit the registration details and then you will receive the registration id on the registered email id. Now, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the Application Form
In the CUCET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants will have to fill in the following information.
- Father’s / Guardian/ Spouse Name
- Father’s / Guardian/ Spouse Profession
- Father’s / Guardian/ Spouse Annual Income
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s / Guardian Mobile Number
Communication Details – In this section, the students have to fill in their complete address.
Step 3: Academic Qualification – In the next screen, the candidates need to fill in their educational qualification details as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature – Now, upload the relevant documents like photograph and signature with the required specifications and also, choose the examination center of your choice.
Step 6: University & Program Details – Add your University and Program details.
Step 7: Preview and Edit the Application Form – After filling the application process, preview the application form and see if any changes are required to be done. Thereafter, proceed for the fee payment
Step 8: Final Submission and Fee Payment – To complete the application process, candidates should pay the prescribed fee before the due date.
CUCET 2019 Test Centers
The Central University of Rajasthan is conducting the CUCET 2019 exam at 120 test centers spread across India. The candidates can check the complete list of CUCET 2019 Test centers from the table below.
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthpur||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal|
|Assam||Guwahati||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Silchar (Assam University)||Odisha||Bhubaneshwar|
|Bilaspur||Rajasthan||Bandarsindari (CURaj) Ajmer|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Anantnag||Warangal|
|Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||Wayanad (Kalpetta)|
CUCET 2019 Application Form Correction
After the final submission of the Application Form, if a candidate wishes to edit detail(s) in the Online Form, then he/she can do it by availing the form correction facility. The CUCET 2019 Form Correction facility will be available by online mode only. To edit detail(s) in the CUCET Application Form, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application ID and Password. With the help of the CUCET 2019 Form Correction window, the aspirants can edit all the details in the form including photo and signature.
CUCET 2019 Admit Card
After the application process is done, the exam conducting body issues the CUCET Admit Card 2019. The admit card for CUCET 2019 can be downloaded from May 10, 2019, by online mode only. No hard copy of the CUCET Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. To download it, the aspirants need to log in by entering their Application ID and Password. It will consist of your Personal details, and exam details such as date, timings, the address of the test center, etc. You must carry the print out of the CUCET Admit Card on the day of the test.
04 New Central Universities Added in CUCET 2019
The Central University Common Entrance Test was organized by 10 Central Universities (CUs) until last year. However, from this year onwards, it is observed that there 04 new additions in the list of participating universities which will accept CUCET 2019 score. The candidates can check the list of CUCET Participating Universities from the table below.
- Central Universities of Gujarat
- Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar
- Assam University, Silchar
FAQs on CUCET 2019 Application Form
Ques. How can I check if my CUCET Application Form has been reached?
Ans. At the time of submission of the CUCET 2019 online application with payment of fees through net banking /debit card /credit card, an automated e-mail and SMS will be sent to the e-mail ID & mobile number you have given in the application form regarding successful submission of the Application Form. For online application and payment made through “Challan” you may have to wait for 7 days and if you do not receive it within 07 days, you may send an email to the concerned authorities.
Ques. Can I edit details in the CUCET Application Form 2019 after submitting it?
Ans. Yes, the candidates get the facility to edit details in the CUCET 2019 Application Form. However, this facility can be availed by only those candidates who submit their form before the last date.
Ques. Will I get a refund on the Application Fee if I do not appear for the test?
Ans. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.