|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 for M.Sc. (Animal Science) MSCAS
CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 is given below.
1. The constitution of the United Nations Organisation is called the
- (a) Covenant
- (b) Convention
- (c) Charter
- (d) Regulation
2. A dealer sold a mixer for Rs.540 losing 10%.At what price should he have sold to gain a 10% profit?
- (a) Rs.660
- (b) Rs.600
- (c) Rs.670
- (d) Rs.680
3. The first Indian to win a Nobel Prize was
- (a) C.V. Raman
- (b) Rabindranath Tagore
- (c) J.C. Bose
- (d) Subramaniyam Chandrashekar
4. The projected percentage of India’s Economic growth for the 11th Plan
- (a) 8
- (b) 7.5
- (c) 9
- (d) 7
5. Which articles of Indian constitution deal with the Fundamental Rights of Citizens?
- (a) 5-11
- (b) 12-35
- (c) 36-51
- (d) 214-232
1. Which of the following is an example of qualitative data?
- (a) The temperature decreased from 20̍ Cto 15̍ C
- (b) The fish swam in a zig-zag motion
- (c) The six pairs of robins hatched an average of three chicks
- (d) The contents of the stomach are mixed every 20 seconds
2. Which statement is true of all atoms that are anions?
- (a) The atom has more electrons than protons
- (b) The atom has more protons than electrons
- (c) The atom has more protons than does a neutral atom of the same element
- (d) The atom has more neutrons than protons
3. Many mammals control their body temperature by sweating. Which property of water is most directly responsible for the ability of sweat to lower body termperature?
- (a) Water’s change in density when it condenses
- (b) Water’s ability to dissolve molecules in the air
- (c) The release of heat by the formation of hydrogen bonds
- (d) The absorption of heat by the breaking of hydrogen bonds
4. Pulse is a direct measure of
- (a) Blood pressure
- (b) Stroke volume
- (c) Cardiac output
- (d) Stomach
5. Which of the following characteristics is probably most responsible for the great diversification of insects on land ?
- (a) Segmentation
- (b) Antennae
- (c) Exoskeleton
- (d) Bilateral symmetry