CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 for M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) MTCSE
CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 is given below.
Pick out the most effective choice wherever applicable to complete the sentence.
1. Indian Union Comprises of
- (a) 28 States
- (b) 27 States
- (c) 26 States
- (d) 25 States
2. Television is better than Radio as a teaching Aid because it is
- (a) Costly
- (b) Serves two senses hearing and vision leading to more accurate form of learning
- (c) Is liked by students
- (d) It is entertaining
3. The common feature in Anger, Love and Sorrow is
- (a) Feeling
- (b) Instinct
- (c) Emotion
- (d) Tears
4. A dealer sold a mixer for Rs.540 losing 10%. At what price should he have sold to gain a 10% profit?
- (a) Rs.660
- (b) Rs.600
- (c) Rs.670
- (d) Rs.680
5. The first Indian to win a Nobel Price was.
- (a) C. V. Raman
- (b) Rabindranath Tagore
- (c) J. C. Bose
- (d) Subramanyam Chandrashekar
1. There are two bags, one of which contains 3 black and 4 white balls while other contains 4 black and 4 white balls. A dice is cast, if face 1 or 3 turns up, a ball is taken from first bag and if any other face turns up, a ball is chosen from second bag. The probability of choosing of black ball is
- (a) 11
- (b) 21
- (c) 12
- (d) 21
2. Maxima and minima of the function f(x)=2×3-15x2+36x+10 occur; respectively at
- (a) X=3 and x =2
- (b) x=1 and x = 3
- (c) x=2 and x = 3
- (d) x=3 and x = 4
3. Which of the following is not true of primary storage?
- (a) It represents the decimal number through string of binary digits.
- (b) It stores operating system programs
- (c) It stores data while they are being processed by CPU
- (d) It stores the bulk of data used by computer application.
4. Some computer systems dual mode operations – the user mode and the supervisor or monitor mode. These refer to the modes
- (a) By which user programs handle their data
- (b) By which the operating system executes user programs
- (c) In which the processor and the associated hardware operate
- (d) Of memory access
5. Which of the following TCP/IP protocol is used for file transfer with minimal capability and minimal overhead?
- (a) RARP
- (b) FTP
- (c) TFTP
- (d) TELNET