|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 for MBA
CUCET Sample Question Paper 2015 is given below.
1. A started a business investing Rs.25, 000 in 2008. In 2009, he invested an additional amount of Rs.10, 000 and B joined him with an amount of Rs.10, 000 and B joined him with an amount Rs.35, 000. In 2011 A invested an additional amount of Rs.10, 000 and C joined them with an amount of Rs.35, 000. What will be the B’s share in the profit of Rs.1, 50,000 earned of the end of 3 years from start of business in 2008?
- (a) Rs.50,000
- (b) Rs.55, 000
- (c) Rs.60, 000
- (d) Rs.65, 000
2. The banker’s discount on a certain sum due 2 years hence is 11/10 of the true discount. The rate percent is
- (a) 11%
- (b) 10%
- (c) 5%
- (d) 5.5%
3. Two clocks were set right at noon on Sunday. One gains 2 min and other loses 3 min in 24 hours. What will be the true time when the first clock indicates 3 pm on Wednesday?
- (a) 2 :38 pm
- (b) 2 : 54 pm
- (c) 2 : 23 pm
- (d) 2 : 48 pm
4. The expenditure on the interest on loans is by what percent more than the expenditures on transport?
- (a) 40%
- (b) 30%
- (c) 20%
- (d) 10%
5. The total amount of expenditure of the company is how many times the expenditure on research and development
- (a) 27
- (b) 20
- (c) 18
- (d) 8