CUEE 2019 – Centurion University has been started the online registration process of CUEE 2019 on its official website. Click on the direct link given below to apply right now. The last date to apply online will be Mar 15, 2019, till 11:59 PM. Candidates will require to fill the personal and qualification details as per the eligibility criteria in the application form. Every year, thousands of students apply in CUEE for the admission in various courses in B.Tech, M.Tech. B.Sc. and vocational diplomas. The motive of Centurion University is to provide the high quality of education nationally and internationally. Candidates can follow this page to apply online for CUEE 2019.
CUEE 2019 Application Form
The online registration for CUEE 2019 has been started on the official web portal. Click on the direct link given below to register yourself. The Centurion University has announced the last date to apply for CUEE 2019. Candidates will be asked to fill their personal and qualification details in the online registration. Aspirants are advised to fill the correct details in the application form, in case, any candidate shall found non-eligible then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the University and fee will be non-refundable.
Candidates can go through the schedule given below to get a glance about upcoming events related to CUEE 2019.
|Online Registration begins||Started|
|Online Registration ends||15 Mar 2019|
|Date of Entrance test||31 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for CUEE 2019.
The application fee of registering online for CUEE 2019 will be Rs 600 for all the candidates. Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via Debit/Credit card. Without the payment, your application process will not go further for the entrance examination.
Note: Entries beyond the date & time mentioned above will not be considered under any circumstances by the University.
It is mandatory for the appearing candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for CUEE 2019. This column will help the aspiring contenders to diligently apply as per the requirement of the University as well as their core of interest.
|B.Tech, B.Tech (Aerospace), B.Tech (Agriculture/Dairy). B.Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture, B.Sc. Medical Botany, B.Sc. (Cardiology/Anesthesia/Optometry/Radiology/Medical Lab Technician) and B.F.Sc. (Fisheries Sciences)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|MBA (Regular/Agriculture Business/Data Analytics/Development Management)||Graduation from a recognized university|
How to Fill CUEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the instructions given below to successfully submit the CUEE 2019 application form. The centre allotment will be based on the first come first serve so candidates are advised to fill the form as soon as possible as it has been released by the University.
- Visit the official website http://www.cutm.ac.in.
2. You will find the option ‘CUEE 2019 Application Form’. Click on the direct link available this page too.
3. Verify your registered E-mail ID on the box given below.
4. The verification link will appear on your official ID. Click on that link to proceed further.
5. After clicking on the link, you will see that the registration procedure will appear on you home screen. Fill the right details that have been asked.
6. Now, book your slot by clicking on the button “BOOK SLOT”.
7. Choose the exam slot as per your convenience in the preferred location and time. The exam date will be the same i.e. 31 Mar 2019.
8. Pay the registration fee through net banking (Debit/Credit Card) of any authorized bank. And the application process will be completed.
9. After filling the application form, take a print out of the form for the future references.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.