CUEE Counselling 2019 and CUEE 2019 Seat Allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the CUEE 2019 Entrance Examination. CUEE 2019 Counselling Schedule will be published in the Centurion University Website.
CUEE Counselling 2019
The counselling of CUEE 2019 will be held as per schedule. The Important dates regarding counselling are given below.
|Date of Counselling||08 April 2019 onwards|
Counseling: Counselling will be released on the official website i.e. www.cutm.ac.in
Counselling for CUEE 2019 will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the Centurion University – 2019 are filled up.
CUEE 2019 Document Verification would be done at the time of CUEE counselling 2019 / CUEE 2019 admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, who will be called for CUEE 2019 Counselling must bring all Original Documents and requisite counselling fees as per the list mentioned.
As per the Last year, these original documents were to be brought on the day of the Counselling:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Original Birth Certificate /
- 10th Certificate.
- 10+2 Certificate.
- 10+2 Mark sheet and 10th mark sheet.
- Diploma Certificate (For Lateral Entry of Diploma Candidates).
- Diploma Mark Sheet (For Lateral Entry of Diploma Candidates).
- +3 Certificates (For MBA and B.Sc. Lateral Entry).
- +3 Mark Sheet and +2 Mark sheet (For MCA and B.Sc. Lateral entry).
- School / College Leaving Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Relevant SC / ST/OBC Certificate.
- Relevant Certificate of Defense /
- Paramilitary Services of Candidate ‘s
- Parent / Spouse.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this Brochure.