CUKAT Admit Card 2021 will be uploaded on the website of Central University of Kashmir for the candidates who will fill the application form for UG, PG, & RP Programmes, till on the last date. CUKAT Admit Card is compulsory to carry on the day of the exam. The candidates should report at the examination center one hour prior to the commencement of examination and cooperate with the invigilators in frisking. CUKAT 2021 Admit Card is an important document that contains Name, Roll number, examination center, etc. Candidate must carry the admit card to the examination center.
Latest: CUKAT Admit Cards will be available on 1st Sept 2021 on its official website. Scroll down to get it.
CUKAT Admit Card 2021 – Download Link
Candidates would be admitted to a programme applied for on the basis of their merit in the CUKAT- 2021 only. The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their Admit Cards on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the prescribed time.
Admit Card: Admit Card: Admit card for CUKAT 2021 will be available on the official website – cukashmir.ac.in.
Important Schedule of CUKAT 2021 for UG, PG & RP Programmes
|Availability of Admit Card||01 Sept 2021|
|Exam Date||07, 08 & 09 Sept 2021|
Candidates, who submitted their application form before the last date successfully, can only be able to download their admit card. Admit card will be available in online mode only. Admit cards will not be sent by post or any other mode.
How to download CUKAT Admit Card
- For downloading the Admit card, the candidate must remember Username/ Mobile Number and Password.
- No candidate will be permitted without a valid admit card.
- Candidates must have to bring self-identity proof.
Exam Pattern of CUKAT 2021
The following exam pattern is for BA-LLB courses-
- All Question Papers will be MCQ based to be attempted in offline mode (pen and paper mode).
- Each paper will be of two-hour duration.
- There will be negative marking in CUKAT-2021. Each correct answer will carry 01 marks and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
PG Diploma in Alternative Banking
For admission to PG Diploma in Alternative Banking programme, there would be only one question paper comprising of 100 MCQs (four options with single correct answer) as per the prescribed syllabus. The test paper will be of two hours duration.