CUKAT Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded on the website of Central University of Kashmir for the candidates who will fill the application form for MA in Islamic Studies, PG Diploma in Alternate Banking and various courses, till on the last date. CUKAT Admit Card is compulsory to carry on the day of the exam. The candidates should report at the examination center one hour prior to the commencement of examination and cooperate with the invigilators in frisking. CUKAT 2020 Admit Card is an important document that contains Name, Roll number, examination center, etc. Candidate must carry the admit card to the examination center.
CUKAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates would be admitted to a programme applied for on the basis of their merit in the CUKAT- 2020 only. The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their Admit Cards on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without Admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the prescribed time.
Important Schedule of CUKAT 2020
As per last year.
M.A. Islamic Studies and B.Voc Programmes
|Downloading of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||First week of Jul 2020|
For B.A.- L.L.B and M. A. Comparative Religion
|Date of availability of admit card||Second week of Mar 2020|
|Exam Date||Third week of Mar 2020|
For M.A., PG diploma and B.Voc
|Date of availability of admit card||Second week of Jun 2020|
|Exam Date||Second week of Jun 2020|
Candidates, who submitted their application form before the last date successfully, can only be able to download their admit card. Admit card is available in online mode only. Admit cards will not be sent by post or any other mode.
Admit Card: Admit card for CUKAT 2020 will be available on the official website www.cukashmir.ac.in.
How to download CUKAT Admit Card
- For downloading the Admit card, the candidate must remember Username/ Mobile Number and Password.
- No candidate will be permitted without a valid admit card.
- Candidates must have to bring self-identity proof.
Exam Pattern of CUKAT 2020
The following exam pattern is for BA-LLB courses-
- All Question Papers will be MCQ based to be attempted in offline mode (pen and paper mode).
- Each paper will be of two-hour duration.
- There will be negative marking in CUKAT-2020. Each correct answer will carry 01 marks and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
CUKAT – Syllabus, and Model Question Paper for Preparation
|Name of the programme||Syllabus||Model Question Paper|
|Integrated B.A-L.L.B||View Here||View Here|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.