Central University of Kashmir admission test (CUKAT 2018) – Central University of Kashmir conducts the state level entrance tests named CUKAT 2018 is conducted for admission for Integrated BA LLB. This first phase of the test is being conducted for 10+2 pass out students and the admit card for the same has been recently released. Desirous candidates who are willing to take admission to the five years (10 semesters) Integrated B.A LLB Programme of the University, will able to avail all information regarding this entrance test such application form eligibility criteria etc. from this page.
The Link for the Online Admissions to Integrated BA LLB through Central University of Kashmir Admission Test (CUKAT-2018) shall be available. Admission would be conducted through Central University of Kashmir Admission Test (CUKAT-2018). The seat intake is 55 for Integrated B.A LLB Programme. Candidates admitted to any Programme in the University shall not be eligible to pursue simultaneously any other full-time programme in this or in any other University/ Institution. Candidates will able to apply through the link given below.
Important Dates for CUKAT 2018
|Commencement of online application forms||26 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of forms||24 Mar 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||27 Mar 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Apr 2018|
|Uploading of Answer Keys(After the test)||01 Apr 2018|
|Receipt of Grievances, if any||03 Apr 2018|
|Uploading of Corrected Answer Key, if required||05 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||09 Apr 2018|
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme.They would themselves be responsible if they apply for a programme for which they are not eligible
CUKAT Application Form 2018
Applications should be submitted ONLINE only. OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme. They would themselves be responsible if they apply for a programme for which they are not eligible
Application Process is over now..!!
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only. OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme. They would themselves be responsible if they apply for a programme for which they are not eligibleApplication Process is over now..!!
General Category -Rs. 700
General Category -Rs. 700
- OBC/ST/SC/PWD- Rs. 350
Note: Candidates belonging to RBA/ALC fall under the GEN category and need to deposit Rs. 700.
How to Apply Online
- To Submit the online Application Form, Please go to Cukat/cukatprelogin or you can directly access the online form through this link www.cukashmir.ac.in.
- Before filling the form keep the valid email id & scanned the photograph of self(in jpeg/jpg format & size between 10KB to 50KB).
Applications should be submitted ONLINE only. OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme. They would themselves be responsible if they apply for a programme for which they are not eligibleApplication Process is over now..!!
General Category -Rs. 700
- Now click on the Apply Link. Enter the registration details carefully and make sure that you note your username and password for future use. Make sure you save the username and password for future use. The username and password will be used for further communications.
- After you have successfully registered yourself, you will be redirected to the login page. Enter the username and password chosen during the registration process in the below-depicted screen so as to submit the Application Form.
- Now enter all your details carefully. After you are done with this click on the Next button to proceed. Now select the program you want to apply for, you will also have to select the preferences for the Test city.
- After selecting the program/programs click on the Next Button to proceed towards the preview form and make sure you verify all your details in the preview form,& click on submit the form for final submission of the form.
- Once you submit you can see pay application fee online.Click on this link to pay the fees.
For Integrated B.A-LLB candidate need to 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks or its equivalent on Grading Scale of respective Boards/Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
Reservation of Seats
- OBC : 27 %
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- PWD : 5 % ( on horizontal basis )
CUKAT 2018 was conducted in offline mode (pen and paper mode) at the centers situated at following cities:
Constitution of a test center at any location is subject to a reasonably good response of the candidates. The University reserves the right to cancel any test center for reasons of poor response and allot the candidates of the canceled center to a nearby center.
For admission to Integrated BA/LLB programme, there would be only one question paper comprising of 100 MCQs covering English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness, and analytical skills. The question paper would be of 2 hours duration. Each MCQ will have four options with a single correct answer. The candidate will have to choose the correct/most appropriate answer and mark the same on OMR Sheet. However if a candidate marks multiple entries in the OMR Sheet for the particular question(s), the same will be treated as cancelled. There will be negative marking in CUKAT-2018. Each correct answer will carry 01 marks and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
Answers Keys of question papers has been uploaded on university website after the test is over on April 01, 2018 . A candidate having a grievance regarding the answer key / any question in the paper can submit his/her grievance only through an email (no hard copy will be accepted) at [email protected], in the following format till April 03, 2018:
- Name :
- Roll No :
- Question Number:
- Answer as per uploaded key:
- The correct answer according to student (attach documentary evidence) :
- Any other Grievance ( Pl specify) :
The grievances received from candidates will be evaluated by a committee of expert(s) whose decision would be final.
CUKAT Result 2018 can be checked online. Central University of Kashmir Admission Test 2018 Result has been announced for Integrated BA LLB. Candidates can check answer key and result of CUKAT 2018 on the official website. After the release of final answer keys, Central University of Kashmir has released the list of provisionally selected candidates for BA LLB Programme. Check out the result page mentioned above in the box.
Official Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in
For more details about CUKAT 2018-