CUSAT 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded here. Admit Card of CUSAT 2018 is released at cusat.nic.in. Registered candidates who submitted online application form on time can download CUSAT 2018 Admit Card prior to the exam. It is most important for test takers to ensure they download hall ticket and print it. This hall ticket which is issued by exam conducting body should be presented by test taker on exam day to the invigilator in order to get the entry in the exam hall and appear for the test. On this page we provide important details of CUSAT CAT & DAT Admit Card 2018 such as how to download it, from where and important dates for it.
CUSAT 2018 Admit Card
Cochin University of Science and Technology will hold CUSAT CAT 2018 as per schedule. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the downloaded Admit Card till the admission process is over. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2018 without a valid Admit Card.
|Download hall ticket|
|CUSAT CAT 2018 Exam Date||28 & 29 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to Sign In & download the CUSAT 2018 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.cusat.ac.in.
- CUSAT Admit Card 2018 is the hall ticket for the entrance examination.
- Admit card of CUSAT 2018 is available as per the schedule.
- To download CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2018 for the Cochin University Of Science and Technology Common Admission Test, the candidate must visit the hall ticket download page at cusat.nic.in and log in.
- Know more about the hall ticket / admit card of CUSAT CAT 2018 and download here.
CUSAT CAT 2018 Entrance Examination
CUSAT CAT 2018 will be Conducted in Online Mode only.
|101||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for Technology (B Tech/ M.Sc. (5 year Integrated ) Photonics/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics||28 Apr 2018||9.30 am – 12.30 am|
|616||MA Applied Economics||28 Apr 2018||09.30 am – 11.30 pm|
|201||Aptitude test for B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons)||28 Apr 2018||2 pm – 4 pm|
|301||MA Hindi||28 Apr 2018||2 pm – 4 pm|
|502||Aptitude test for Lateral Entry to MCA/M.Sc||28 Apr 2018||2 pm – 4 pm|
|620||Aptitude test for LLM(IP), Ph.D.||28 Apr 2018||2 pm – 4 pm|
|601 to 618, 623||Biotechnology (601), Botany(602), Chemical Engineering(603), Chemistry(604), Electronics(606), Engineering Science (607), Fisheries(608), Geology (609), Law (for LL.M)(610), Life Science (611), Mathematics ( 612), Physics(613), Statistics (614), Zoology (615), Instrumentation(617) and Food Science (618), Microbiology (623)||29 Apr 2018||09.30 am – 11.30 pm|
|622||M Voc Programme in Technology and Management Consulting||29 Apr 2018||3 pm – 5 pm|
|501||Aptitude test for MCA||29 Apr 2018||12 pm – 2 pm|
|621||M Voc Programme in Mobile Phone Application Development||29 Apr 2018||12 pm – 2 pm|
|619||3 year LLB Programme||29 Apr 2018||3 pm – 5 pm|
|102||Lateral Entry to B Tech Programmes||29 Apr 2018||2 pm – 5 pm|
Instructions for Candidates
- Exam duration shall be as per the time schedule mentioned in your provisional admit card. The candidate should report at test venue at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- The login screen for the test will be available on your system. If not, please inform the Invigilator.
- You will be prompted to login, 10 minutes prior to the test. Login with your Roll No & Date of Birth.
- On login, the following will be displayed on your screen:
- Profile Information – Verify the details on the screen & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions- Please read through and understand thoroughly.
- After reading the instructions, click the button “I am ready to begin”.
- The questions will be of objective multiple choice type with four alternative answers. You need to select the correct answer with a mouse click.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer & one mark will be deducted for every wrong one.
- On the online test screen, timer will be displaying balance time remaining for completion of test.
- Depending on your response, question numbers will be displayed with color & shape as detailed in the mock link. Please take the mock test to get familiarized with the computer-based test.
- After answering a question, click “SAVE & NEXT” button to save your response & to move to next
- To attempt a question later, click on the “MARK FOR REVIEW” button at the bottom ofscreen.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the “CLEAR RESPONSE” button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you require a larger font size, please inform invigilator. On the invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font sizes are visible on the top.
- View INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on “INSTRUCTIONS” button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated at the end of the scheduled duration of the test. No response can be entered after that. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
- In case of automatic log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Log in again and continue, the timer will start from the time where it had stopped.
Other key instructions
- If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Use of electronic gadgets such as cell phones, pagers, calculators etc., is not permitted inside the examination center.
- Candidates indulging in any form of malpractice will be evicted from the exam hall.
- Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
- Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
- You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper & before the expiry of the scheduled duration of test.