|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi conducted the Combined Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) Entrance Test – 2017 (CVVET) at specified centres in different parts of the country. Candidates can check all the details like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure of CVVET 2017 from this page given below.
This Combined Vidya Varidhi Entrance Test – 2017 is meant for taking admission in VidyaVaridhi Course in the following three Universities. Hence, the name of the concerned University must be mentioned in the Application Form where the admission is desired
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan ( H.Q. and 12 Campuses) – As per available seats
- Rashtritya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – Approximately 198 Seats
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi – Approximately 300 Seats
CVVET Result 2017 has been declared.
Schedule for CVVET 2017 is given below.
|Date of Online Application||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Last date of Paying fee through Online / Bank Challan|
|Date for downloading of Admit Card||18 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14 May 2017|
|Date of declaration of Results||09 Jun 2017|
CVVET Result 2017
Check result here.
CVVET Application Form 2017
Examination centre at Jammu is also added. Candidates can fill the exam centre (Jammu) on their application form and OMR Sheet.
Application form and Guidelines can also be downloaded from the website – slbsrsv.ac.in and sent along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- to the below-mentioned address at New Delhi.
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- must be submitted through online/bank challan only.
- All those candidates who wants to appear in Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test should be Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognised by University Grants Commission/Deemed Universities obtaining at least 55% marks in aggregate shall be permitted to apply for the CVVET. Those who wish to appear in Education should have Acharya/M.A./ equivalent degree (Sanskrit) with 55% of Marks along with Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) or equivalent P.G. Degree in Education with 55% of Marks.
- For Candidates belonging to S.C/ S.T./OBC. otherwise able categories, minimum 50% marks in M.A. Sanskrit/ Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
- Foreign candidates who have passed Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) with 55% marks in the aggregate from any Deemed University outside India can also apply for the CVVET through the foreign department of the Govt. of India or the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- For appearing in the test, such candidates also shall be considered eligible who have appeared in Acharya/M.A. Sanskrit examination but their result is awaited. Such candidates shall be required to submit their mark-sheets showing the prescribed percentage of marks required for the registration, before the admission.
- Those eligible candidates who have cleared NET/JRF/ Lectureship test/SLET, M.Phil. in Sanskrit /Education are required to pass in CVVET 2017 with described Fee.
- Reservation policy of G.O.I. shall be followed (Scheduled Caste – 15%, Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%, OBC – 27%) and other reservations are as per rule of GOI.
CVVET 2017 Admit Card – Available!
Candidates are now able to download the admit card for the examination from the official website, In case you do not get the Admit Card before Examination date, you may check the Website and find out the Roll no. and name of the Examination centre from internet and contact the centre. one hour before the examination with two photographs alongwith the prescribed form filled in. Fill the application form only if you consider yourself eligible for it. Do not fill more than one form. That will cancel your candidature for the test.
For this entrance test, there will be two papers of one and a half hours each, with maximum marks of 100 per paper.* Question paper I Time: 02:30 to 4:00 P.M., M.M. 100.
There will be 100 objective type questions on the following topics:
- General knowledge (India and Indian Society and culture) – 6
- Gradual development of Sanskrit language in various periods and sciences – 6
- Various religions and philosophies (prevalent in India/originated in India) – 6
- Fundamentals of all the disciplines (Shastras). (basic principles only) – 6
- Manuscript Science/general introductory knowledge about research-methodology – 6
- Veda – 4
- Chhand – 4
- Jyotish – 4
- Puranetihasa – 4
- Alankar – 4
- General Knowledge of Sanskrit Grammar (Sandhi, Compounds, Case-endings voices, Subanta, Tignanta, Kridanta, Taddhita etc.) – 25
- General knowledge of Sanskrit Literature – 25
The allotment of the centre for examination shall be done as per information given by the student. Once the centre for examination is allotted, it will not be changed. The candidate has to appear at the allotted centre only.
The candidates, appearing for this test are expected toi
- have sufficient knowledge in the subject offered at Acharya/M.A. level;
- have introductory knowledge of research methodology/ editing a book or adept in the science of manuscripts.
- have sufficient general knowledge about Indian History and its culture, Sanskrit literature and the various stages of the development of language;
- have sufficient general knowledge of the contemporary world and the constitutional structure of modern India;
For more details of CVVET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.