DAIiCT Application Form 2018 – The application form for DAIICT UG and PG admissions are available. The candidates can fill and submit it online only. The candidates are advised to fill application programme before last date. The candidates can check the process to submit DAIICT Application Form 2018, important deadlines, and more related information from this page.
DAIICT Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website of DAIICT. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online. The direct link to fill the application is also given below.
|B.tech Application Forms starts from||15 Apr 2018|
|B.tech Application Forms closes||01 Jul 2018|
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on||18 Feb 2018|
|The last date to apply||07 May 2018|
Apply Online :
- Click here to fill the B.tech Application Form online.
- Click here to fill the Application Form online.
Official Website: www.daiict.ac.in
Application Fee – Rs 1200/-
DAIICT Application Form Submitting Process
Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only).
The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for admission into desired program.
For B.tech Course
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for final admission.
- The admission to the candidates to the programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2018 (JEE-2018) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2018 Main can only apply for these programs.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2018, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2018). Counselling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear for registration, document verification and payment of fees. Subsequent to this there will be orientation for those who have been given confirmed admission.
For Ph.D Course
Eligible Candidates who have not been invited directly for the interview are required to appear for DAIICT’s PhD Entrance Test to be conducted at DAIICT Gandhinagar.
The candidates shortlisted based on either their performance in the DA-IICT PhD entrance test OR invited directly for interview based on their GATE/UGC/CSIR-NET/JEST score OR CPI greater than or equal to 8.00 in their M.Tech (ICT) program at DA-IICT, have to appear for personal interview. In the interview, the candidates will be evaluated by a panel of expert faculty on foundational as well as specialized topics of their background and research interests. For this purpose, the candidates have to submit as a part of their application (i) a one page statement of purpose, and (ii) record in the application form name(s) of faculty members at DA-IICT under whose supervision they propose to pursue their doctoral research. Final merit list for admission into the program will be prepared based on the written examination (wherever applicable) and/or the interview.
For M.Des. Course
Eligible Candidates need to appear for DAIICT’s Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted at DAIICT Gandhinagar.The online application procedure will guide you through the necessary steps for application fee payment, submission of statement of purpose, registering for design aptitude test and appearing for personal interview, Candidates with valid CEED score are exempted from DAT Test.
For M.Sc. Course
Eligible Candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted at selected centers across the country. The online application procedure will guide candidates through the necessary procedures for application fee payment, registering for entrance test, and choosing test center.
Final merit list for admission will prepared based on the aggregate score in the entrance test. The top 120 scorers are offered confirmed admission and there will be a waitlist. The candidates who have been offered confirmed admission will be given five days’ time to accept the admission offer by paying the relevant fees. If a candidate fails to pay the fees within the stipulated period, the offer of admission will stand withdrawn and the eligible candidate on the waiting list will be offered admission and she/he will be given five days’ time to pay the fees and accept the offer of admission.
For M.Tech. Course
Selection of candidates who acquires more than 425 score in GATE would depend solely on their GATE score. Selection of candidates with GATE score less than 425 would be shortlisting on the basis of GATE score and final selection on the basis of interview. The short-listed candidates will be called for interview at DA-IICT Campus at Gandhinagar.
The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be notified to appear for registration, followed by document verification and payment of fees and on confirmation of admission a brief orientation program
Address for Correspondence:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007
Tel: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.