Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission – Government Of Industrial Training Institute, Daman and Diu has published the notification for eligible candidates for admission into Industrial Training Institute in the Daman and Diu for the academic year 2020-2021 for admission to various technical and non-technical courses. Interested candidates have to fill the Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Application Form. Applicants must meet the criteria of eligibility before applying for admission. Continue to read the article to know the complete information and updates related to the Daman and Diu ITI Admission.
Latest: Schedule has been revised for Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission. Scroll down to Apply
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of merit.Trainees will also get the certificate after the completion of trainning by National Council of Vocational Trainning. Candidates can check below the expected schedule of the Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission from the below table.
|Release of Application Form||20 Aug 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form|
|Release of Merit List|
|Declaration of 1st|
Allotted List of Admission Round-1
|Payment of Caution Money Round-1|
28 Sep – 01 Oct 2020
|Reshuffling of the vacant seat of the|
1st round for Domicile Candidate
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Admission Round-2|
|Payment of Caution Money Round-2|
13 – 17 Oct 2020
|Display of Vacancy for Spot Round Admission|
After Round 2 at Institute level
|Spot Round at Institute level|
|Commencement of the academic term||to be announced|
- Click here to download the revised schedule Daman and Diu ITI 2020 ITI Admission
- Click here to download the revised schedule Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Diploma Admission
Daman and Diu ITI Courses Offered
Candidates can check from below the courses offered and duration from the table below.
|Courses||Duration of Training|
|Cutting & Sewing||1 Year|
|Computer operator & programming assistant||1 Year|
|Plastic processing operator trade||1 Year|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenence.||2 Years|
|Ref. & Air Cond. Mech||2 Years|
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Application Form
Application Form for ITI Daman and Diu Admission 2020 is available to the interested candidates on the official website. Candidates who are interested must check the eligibility criteria and fill their application form. Applicants have to download the form and fill it in their own handwriting and submit it along with the attested copies of certificates. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Documents required with the application form:
- School/College leaving certificates.
- Statement of marks obtained in std. VIII/S.S.C. or equivalent/12th (H.S.S.C.)/Diploma in any Engg. branch.
- Certificate of passing Std. VIII/S.S.C. or equivalent/12th (H.S.S.C.)/Diploma in any Engg. branch.
- Certificate regarding the date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (Reserved Category).
- Certificate regarding physical handicapped.
- Certificate of passing Technical Subjects from Technical Institute.
- Certificate regarding participation in NCC.
- Certificate regarding participation in National Sports/Events.
- Certificate of Fitness from Govt. Hospital.
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Daman and Diu ITI admission is given below. Candidates are advised must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be minimum of 14years of age.
- Passed S.S.C. or equivalent to the subject of Maths & Science/ H.S.S.C. in commerce/Science/Diploma in any Engineering branch.
- A candidate should have been residing in Daman / Diu as the case may be for a period of at Least Two Years preceding the year of the application Provided that the aforesaid condition shall not apply.
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Merit List
Merit List for ITI Daman and Diu admission 2020 will be released by the Government Of Industrial Training Institute, Daman and Diu ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website on the decided date. The Daman and Diu ITI Merit list will be preapred for all the trades on the basis of required qualification.Candidates who have filled the application form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular allotted venue for the document verification process.
Counting of marks for merit will be done as shared in the image below.
In case two or more candidates score equal or same marks as per the completion shared in the image above the selection will be done on the basis of the candidate who secured more marks in the subject of Science and Maths in later instant.
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check from below the process of Selection for Daman and Diu ITI Admission.
- Those candidates who submitted the application form as per the eligibility criteria will be eligible for consideration in the merit list.
- The first preference for the seats will be given to the local candidates and later, to nearby States and U.T’s.
- The shortlisted candidates of the merit will be called for the document verification process.
- Admitted trainees have to submit the caution fee also against any loss or damage while the trainning process.
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Selection Intimation
Selection of the candidates on the basis of the application will be shortlisted in the form of the merit list which will be released on the Notice board of Institute of Daman and Diu and the same will be informed to the candidate’s address.The qualified canddiates have to bring all the original and self attested documents along with the photographs for the document verification round.The details related to the date, time and venue for document verification round will be mentioned on the intimation card/letter. Candidates have to submit the Rs 250/- as per the last year as the caution money as a guard against the loss or damage of the training equipment.
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Reservation
Candidates can check from the below table reservation of seats as per the last year.This will give a rough idea to the aspirants regarding the seat reservation.
|Sons/Daughters of Freedom Fighters||1%|
|Sons/Daughters of Defence Personnel||1%|
Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for each trade as per the last year from the table which is shared below.
|Cutting & Sewing
(100% reserved for girls,if seats vacants then boys can admit)
|Computer operator & programming assistant
(50% seats reserved for girls)
|Plastic processing operator trade||20||–|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenence.||–||–|
|Ref. & Air Cond. Mech||16||16|
About Daman and Diu ITI
The Industrial Training Institute Daman was established in the year 1978 while the ITI Diu was established in the year 1981.The institute conduct training in engineering and non-engineering two/one year TRADE Courses approval by the Govt. of India.On completion of the training trainees get assured job by the Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1 – Do we have to give any entrance to get admitted to this course?
Ans – NO,there’s no entrance test for the admission to the course candidates will get admitted through shortlisting of names in the merit list.
Q2 – From where we can check whether we are shortlisted in the merit list or not?
Ans – Candidates will be able to check the list on the notice board of the institute of Daman and Diu and the intimation regarding it will also be sent to the candidate.
Q3 – What if we failed to represent ourselves on the document verification date?
Ans – The candidate will not get any other chance after the allotted round.
Official Website: itidaman.in
For more information of Daman and Diu ITI 2020 Admission, the candidate can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.