DASA Application Form 2019 – Interested and Eligible Foreign Nationals/ NRI candidates are able to apply for Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) 2019 online over the official website i.e http://www.dasanit.org. National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, which is the conducting body of DASA 2019 will only be accepting online applications till June 11, 2019. In order to appear for DASA 2019, a candidate must have a valid SAT score. DASA 2019 will be conducted for admissions to various IITs, NITs, SPAs, and other premier engineering institutes for selecting meritorious foreign category candidates. The DASA Application Form 2019, along with the specified amount of application fee must reach the authorities before the last date. To know more about DASA Application Form 2019, candidates can keep reading this article!
DASA Application Form 2019
The conducting body of DASA 2019 (i.e National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal) will not be asking the applicants to send the hard copy of the documents uploaded or the filled in application. Rather, all the candidates will be advised to fill and submit the details or upload the documents, following the specified guidelines before the last date. But first, all the candidates will be required to go through the important dates, mentioned below.
|DASA Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Submission of Online Application||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for online application||11 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of SAT Subject Test Score:
||Dates as per Indian Standard Time
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for DASA 2019.
- Click here to download the fee refund form for NEFT.
- Click here to download the fee refund form for SWIFT.
DASA 2019 Application Fee
The applicants who fulfill the admission criteria should submit the application form online along with the requisite registration fee and first-semester tuition fee. The fee can be paid through SWIFT /EPayment/NEFT/RTGS Transfer.
Any transaction charges towards SWIFT /E-Payment/NEFT/RTGS should be borne by the applicant.
Registration Fee (Non -Refundable)
- CIWG: US $ 300/-
- DASA (Non -SAARC): US $ 300/-
- DASA (SAARC): US $ 300/-
Eligible Or Not For DASA 2019? Find Out Here!
The authorities will be rejecting the candidature of all the ineligible candidates, you had applied. So, it becomes very necessary for every interested candidate to fulfill these eligibility norms as laid by the authorities.
- Age Limit – Candidate should be born on or after October 01, 1994.
- Qualification – Must have passed 10+2 level of the exam with Mathematics, Physics and any one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology.
- Marks Requirement – A minimum of 60%(or 6.50 CGPA) will be needed for a candidate to be eligible in his or her 10+2 level of exam.
- SAT Score – Minimum score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests will be required. Note that, a candidate will be required to send their SAT score to the NITK, Surathkal.
How To Fill DASA Application Form 2019?
Candidates can follow these steps, listed below to fill and submit the DASA Application Form 2019 on time.
- Get Started With Registering Yourself – Enter your email ID and captcha code, that is appearing in the space provided below. Submit your response by clicking “Create my account” button.
- After the registration is done, a candidate will be asked to log in and complete the application form.
- The credentials will be provided over the registered email id. Enter the username to enter the application portal or to enter in the account, you have created.
- You can choose a password, preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number, and symbol. And further, submit your response.
- Fill Application – Once an account is created, applicants should log in using the email address and Password.
- Upload Documents – Candidate will be required to upload the following documents as per the specified guidelines:
- Photograph – Should be recent, in jpg format, size should be ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm and file size should be < 100kB.
- Signature And Other Documents – Should be in JPG format, the file size should be <100 kB and should be in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each document file should be <500 kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale).
- Preview Prior Submission – Candidates can preview the application form, check whether or not they have made any mistakes prior to submitting it. Once the forms have been submitted, a candidate will not be allowed to edit or change any of the details provided.
- Pay Off The Application Fee – To complete the Application procedure, a candidate will be required to submit the application fee, prior to the last date. A candidate will be given the option of making the payment via using SWIFT Transfer or E-payment gateways. Candidates will be advised to save a copy of fee receipt after making the payment for future reference.
Note that, candidates will be advised to make the fee payment at least 3 days prior to the last date of submission as to ensure the payment reaches DASA account before the closing date of online application, especially the candidates making the payment via SWIFT transfer.
Documents Required For DASA Application Form 2019
Below, we have provided you with a list of documents that will be needed at the time of applying online.
- Applicant‟s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*).
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th (or) Equivalent examination(s)
- Certificate from School authorities (in the format given in Appendix-II on letterhead of the school) as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent.
- Proof of last 2 years of education in the foreign country in case of NRI (School leaving certificate/Mark sheets/Study Certificate
- DASA Application Fee Receipt
Original documents are to be produced at the time of admission at the allotted institute. The admitting institute will be responsible for verification of documents and ensuring that all required documents as per rules are available.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.