DASA PG 2019 Application Form– The Application Form for DASA PG 2019 is available online. DASA PG 2019 Application Form is submitted to grant admission to students who want to pursue to Post – Graduate Degree in Engineering / Architecture / Management Programs in NIITs, IIEST, SPAs and other centrally funded and Premier Technical Institutes. The submission of DASA PG 2019 Application Form is a two-way process both of which are necessary. Candidates will be required the official website of DASA which is www.dasanit.org in order to fill DASA 2019 Application Form.
Candidates have to submit their respective GRE / GMAT scores as applicable. Also, candidates must keep in mind that GRE test score has to be sent directly through ETS to MNNIT Allahabad. GMAT Score is also to be sent directly from GMAC to MNNIT Allahabad. To grasp more information about DASA PG 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
DASA PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to fill the DASA 2019 Application Form. It is advised to candidates to check that the information provided by the candidates in the Application Form is entered carefully with utmost care. Candidates can also edit the Application Form if there are any errors in the form. The submitted and corrected application form can be downloaded and saved by making use of the “Downloaded Application Form Button”. Also, one thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that they are not required to send the hard copy of the application form and documents to the DASA office. For more information about DASA PG 2019 Application Form, candidates can refer to the schedule mentioned below:
|Submission of Online Application Form||01 May to 22 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of GRE / GMAT General Test score||28 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for DASA PG 2019.
How to apply for DASA PG 2019 Application Form?
There are few steps which candidates have to follow in order to apply for DASA PG 2019. Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the chronological order in which they have to apply for DASA PG 2019.
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to register first in order to apply for DASA PG 2019. So, to register oneself, candidates need to visit the official website first www.dasanit.org. Candidates need to first enter a valid email ID and then after clicking on the button”create my account”, candidates will receive an e-mail on their registered e-mail ID which they must have provided at the time of creating their account. The e-mail sent by the governing authorities will specify the candidates’ Applicant ID and Password. The Applicant ID and Password will be called Login Credentials. It is advised to the candidates to keep the login credentials safely and handy beforehand because it will be required time and again.
Step 2: Filling DASA PG 2019 Application Form
After completing the registration process, candidates can fill the DASA PG 2019 Application Form. The candidates will have to enter their choices in order of preference which can be either in any of the combinations of institutes/courses of their choice as per the order of priority list from the list of the courses available.
Step 3: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
There are certain important points which candidates have to keep in mind while uploading photograph and signature. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates will be required to affix passport size photograph in JPG Format and scanned image of signature in JPG Format.
- The image should be in contrast to black and white color or grayscale.
Candidates can refer the last year information about the sizes in which the files have to be uploaded. Also, candidates can use any image editing software like Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Office Paint Manager in order to resize the photograph and documents. It is advised to candidates to use a photograph of crystal clear visibility and contrast. Also, they are advised to make sure that all the scanned documents are clearly visible because all that will be printed in the candidates’ admission order.
|Photograph||3.5 cm × 3.5 cm||Less than 100 KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm × 3.5 cm||Less than 100 KB|
|Other relevant documents||–||Less than 500 KB|
Step 4: Submission of DASA PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates must be aware of the steps in which they have to submit the DASA PG 2019 Application Form. So, for the same purpose the information which is given below can be referred:
Candidates are required to submit the application form through an online portal with the scanned copies of the following documents.
- Proof for date of birth (University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] / Secondary Education Board or any certificate issued by the govt. authorities).
- Passport of the candidate (Nationals of Nepal who does not possess a passport they have to submit the copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*).
- Degree / Provisional Certificate (if degree completed)
- Grade Card / Mark sheets of all semesters of all the qualifying examination
- Certificate of Course Completion from the institution (for result awaiting applicants)
- Proof of residential eligibility requirements for Indian Nationals who have completed their Undergraduate Degree from India – Proof for having acquired NRI status and holding it for the last 3 years after obtaining undergraduate degree from India / Proof for having completed undergraduate degree from any CFTI under DASA scheme (Certificate from Institution) / Proof of having completed 11th and 12th grade or equivalent from outside India (Certificate from school authorities)
- Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT Transfer.
Note: Candidates are required to ensure that their name should be exactly same in the passport, qualifying examination and GMAT / GRE score.
Important Information regarding DASA 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the qualifying examination during the same academic year of the DASA 2019 Examination can also apply by submitting the final and complete application form along with a certain amount as registration fee, first-semester tuition fee and other documents as well.
- The candidates must ensure that the online application form is completed along with certain documents and is submitted before the prescribed time as per the governing authority.
- Provisional admission which has been given to the candidates based on GRE / GMAT score, it will be deemed to be canceled if the candidate is not able to procure the required documents as per the academic eligibility within the specified time.
DASA PG 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through SWIFT Transfer or E- Payment. Candidates must note that the Application Form for DASA PG 2019 has to be submitted along with application fee as well as tuition fee. Candidates can refer the last year information provided below to know the round about amount of application fee which has to be paid with the DASA PG 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates have to pay US$ 4,300. This is a non – refundable Registration Fee of US $ 300 and a first-semester tuition fee of US$ 4,000. (As per last year record)
- Foreign Nationals who are nationals of SAAR Countries are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver provided they have passed the qualifying examination from SAARC Countries. They are required to pay an amount of U$ 2,300 which includes the registration and first-semester tuition fee as well. (As per last year record)
- Candidates who will be applying from Nepal and Bhutan can pay their fees in US Dollars or in Equivalent Indian Rupees (if payments are made from the banks of Nepal and Bhutan). However, in the case of Indian Rupee Payment, they are required to get the Exchange Rate Certificate from the bankers and submit the same along with the registration fee. (As per last year record)
The refund of registration fee which is US$ 300 is non – refundable in any case.
The payment can be made to Vijaya Bank through SWIFT Transfer. However, the address for the payment of application form might get changed so it is advised to the candidates to wait until the exact date of submission of DASA PG 2019 Application Form. Candidates will be updated about the submission address soon after the announcement by the governing authority. Also, the governing authority will also update the candidates about e- payment.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.